Why do the U.S. support Ukraine which has so many unresolved political murders?

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020
picture_01_big.jpg

There are already two threads on USMB which deal with the problem of murders in Ukraine; please see - Why are there so many unresolved political murders in Ukraine since 2014? and Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2013 in Ukraine (Crimean question)?.

Therefore, I am not going to repeat information from these threads – you can read it there.

Now I would like to discuss the question: Why do the U.S. support Ukraine, which has so many unresolved political murders?

And there is some additional information to this subject.

During Ukrainian protests in 2013-2014, i.e. during the so-called Euromaidan, protesters began to burn and kill at some point, although now nobody in Ukraine can explain why they did it; please see the USMB thread What have Ukrainians been fighting for since 2013?

Despite murders, which had been committed during Euromaidan, the U.S. government at once began to support new Ukrainian rulers, after former protesters had come to power at the end of February 2014.

This support was not stopped even after 42 opponents of the new Ukrainian rulers were killed in Odessa on May 2, 2014 in a fire in the Trade Unions House which had been surrounded by nationalists.

And ordinary Americans, too, were absolutely indifferent to this mass death.

However, when in March 1998 a similar number (58) of ethnic Albanians were killed in a compound in Kosovo during a Yugoslav police operation, there was a quite different attitude of Americans to it; please see the citation below.
In late March (1998) coordinated demonstrations in Europe’s capitals and eight U.S. cities brought more than one hundred thousand people onto the streets.
please see Google Books

In my opinion, the Ukrainian crisis was caused by violent actions of protesters during Euromaidan; therefore the Russian government had concern – which resulted from these actions - about ethnic Russians in Ukraine.

It is not a conflict between Russia and the U.S., but the U.S. government wants to use Ukraine as a tool against Russia.

And therefore, it does not matter for the U.S. government at all, what kind of a country Ukraine is; inter alia, it does not matter for the U.S. government, how many unresolved political murders Ukraine has.

Source

View attachment 788705

There are already two threads on USMB which deal with the problem of murders in Ukraine; please see - Why are there so many unresolved political murders in Ukraine since 2014? and Was there a threat for ethnic Russians in February 2013 in Ukraine (Crimean question)?.

Therefore, I am not going to repeat information from these threads – you can read it there.

Now I would like to discuss the question: Why do the U.S. support Ukraine, which has so many unresolved political murders?

During Ukrainian protests in 2013-2014, i.e. during the so-called Euromaidan, protesters began to burn and kill at some point, although now nobody in Ukraine can explain why they did it; please see the USMB thread What have Ukrainians been fighting for since 2013?

Despite murders, which had been committed during Euromaidan, the U.S. government at once began to support new Ukrainian rulers, after former protesters had come to power at the end of February 2014.

This support was not stopped even after 42 opponents of the new Ukrainian rulers were killed in Odessa on May 2, 2014 in a fire in the Trade Unions House which had been surrounded by nationalists.

However, when in March 1998 a similar number (58) of ethnic Albanians were killed in a compound in Kosovo during a Yugoslav police operation, there was a quite different attitude of Americans to it; please see the citation below.

please see Google Books

In my opinion, the Ukrainian crisis was caused by violent actions of protesters during Euromaidan; therefore the Russian government had concern – which resulted from these actions - about ethnic Russians in Ukraine.

It is not a conflict between Russia and the U.S., but the U.S. government wants to use Ukraine as a tool against Russia.

And therefore, it does not matter for the U.S. government at all, what kind of a country Ukraine is; inter alia, it does not matter for the U.S. government, how many unresolved political murders Ukraine has.

Source
Russia plans on taking Odessa. Answering the OP's question is ~ timepoint 29:00:

View attachment 788705

please see Google Books

Source
We live with unsolved murders in our own country on a daily basis. Theirs do not matter. Only that Russia is attempting to take over their country, and has invaded in attempt to make it happen matters. I support Ukraine and approve of the actions and policies of The United States by Joe Biden in aiding Ukraine against continued Russian Agression.

The same reason we supported Iraq when they were fighting Iran

The same reason we supported the Taliban when they were fighting the USSR

Our country lives by the stupid idea the enemy of my enemy is my friend, even though it always bites us in the ass

View attachment 788705

please see Google Books

Source
Money laundering for Democrats.

Partly because the swamp must keep their weapons manufacturer donors happy and I'm sure Ukraine has biden by the short hairs since Hunter got rich in Ukraine doing nothing.....

Partly because the swamp must keep their weapons manufacturer donors happy and I'm sure Ukraine has biden by the short hairs since Hunter got rich in Ukraine doing nothing.....
He isn't the only one. Pelosi and Kerry I believe both have sons who made a bunch of dough in the Dim money laundering operation of the Ukraine.

Forum List

Back