What does a Scottish Doctor look like ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Patient who objected to 'Asian doctor' silenced

A GP has praised the receptionist at a Glasgow surgery for silencing a patient who said they did not want to see an "Asian doctor".

Dr Punam Krishan took to Twitter to express her pride in her team - and described the positive response to her post as "uplifting".

She said the receptionist had explained that Dr Krishan was Scottish, only to be told: "She doesn't look Scottish."

The receptionist then replied: "What do Scottish people look like?"

This story made me smile today. Dr Krishan goes on to state that she was happy to treat the racist patient despite their bigotry. Good on ya girl.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

This is actually what a Scottish Doctor looks like.

_105203739_punam-triangle-2.png

A GP has praised the receptionist at a Glasgow surgery for silencing a patient who said they did not want to see an "Asian doctor".

Dr Punam Krishan took to Twitter to express her pride in her team - and described the positive response to her post as "uplifting".

She said the receptionist had explained that Dr Krishan was Scottish, only to be told: "She doesn't look Scottish."

This story made me smile today. Dr Krishan goes on to state that she was happy to treat the racist patient despite their bigotry. Good on ya girl.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

----------------------------- heck of a nose , i don't think thats a Scottish Trait .

The only problem I had with an Indian doctor was that I had a great deal of difficulty understanding her. She was very arrogant and her English sucked and I found another doctor pretty quick.

The only problem I had with an Indian doctor was that I had a great deal of difficulty understanding her. She was very arrogant and her English sucked and I found another doctor pretty quick.
The best doctor I’ve ever had is Indian. Can he be hard to understand some times? Yes, I just ask him to repeat what he was saying.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

I bet the Muslim lover gets a thrill running up his leg every time he looks at her..
We have doctors who look that way too, and I remember a doctor from Fort Hood. Here is what he looks like after he massacred a bunch of innocent soldiers who were in need of medical care. He definately had a hypocrite oath that day.

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

When I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, it was always said that if you are a friend of a Muslim, it is okay until the Muslim has to choose between the infidel and Allah. He will always choose Allah.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

I bet the Muslim lover gets a thrill running up his leg every time he looks at her..
We have doctors who look that way too, and I remember a doctor from Fort Hood. Here is what he looks like after he massacred a bunch of innocent soldiers who were in need of medical care. He definately had a hypocrite oath that day.

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

When I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years, it was always said that if you are a friend of a Muslim, it is okay until the Muslim has to choose between the infidel and Allah. He will always choose Allah.

View attachment 240482
Why do you assume that she is a Muslim scaredy cat ?

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

unfortunately for the person in this case, they are Off, Scot free.

Ah, Tainted Tommy. Deflecting from the grim reality that Red Jeremy is about to become his PM. And the reality that Britain will soon endure daily strikes against the railroads, underground, public buses, airports and, yet, Tommy, even your cherished National Health. Of course NHS workers won't do because they just want higher wages and more vacation....they'll demand more respect!

But you'll get to as easily as you'll get used to higher prices and higher taxes.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa…..You would think that living amongst Muslims for 5 1/2 years I wouldn't know one if I met one? You rag head lover.....

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaaa…..You would think that living amongst Muslims for 5 1/2 years I wouldn't know one if I met one? You rag head lover.....
So she is definitely a Muslim ?

i won't have a fureign 'Doctor' and i make that known . This 'doktor ' though has got one heck of a 'nose' on her and just the sight of that gives me the 'willys' . And by the way , i don't think that 'muslim' doktors practice the Western 'Hippocratic' Oath .

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482
------------------------------- both look like 'muslims' , they sure ain't Scots or Welsh Tommy .

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

c7f0f4a820926aa0ec8605af5f5fbfe8.jpg

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482
------------------------------- both look like 'muslims' , they sure ain't Scots or Welsh Tommy .
Its just that bigots prefer to use "muslim" because they think it is less offensive for some reason.It seemed odd that the bigot used "asian".

I thought that she might be a Sikh because of her name. Still ,only a fuckwit worries about the race or religion of someone trying to help them.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482
Its just that bigots prefer to use "muslim" because they think it is less offensive for some reason.It seemed odd that the bigot used "asian".

I thought that she might be a Sikh because of her name. Still ,only a fuckwit worries about the race or religion of someone trying to help them.
Yeah, that Muslim that shot up the young kids at fort hood didnt have to worry one bit....

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482

--------------------------------------- not everyone can be trusted , muslim 'doktors' cannot even be counted on to use 'alcohol' for cleanup and disinfecting Tommy .

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482

------------------------------------ who cares about LESS offensive . this is the USA , we gotz FREE SPEECH on this side of the pond Tommy .

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482

She doesnt dress like a religious muslim. persian maybe?

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

Nidal-Hasan.jpg

View attachment 240482

Punam is a Hindi female name meaning Full Moon. She doesnt dress like a Muslim either.

Decency 1 - 0 Bigotry

'So uplifting'
However, she said she had been encouraged by the reaction to her latest post, which has received more than 54,000 likes and been retweeted more than 8,400 times in 24 hours.

So is your take away from this that most westerners are Bigots or is it maybe a little more positive? People like that guy are clearly in the minority IMHO

Forum List

Back