Why Do So Many Hardcore Racists Deny It When Called Out?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

Why? Aren't they supposed to be proud of their stance? They should be proud.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

Anyone have any thoughts on this phenomenon?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't get it. So many die hard racist have engaged id, currently engage in and will engage in racist rhetoric and behavior, but when called out, always seem to slink away from it.

I see it right here on USMB practically every day I post. Why hold a position that you're ashamed to stand by publicly?

You are obviously a racist against whites. Do you admit to it when called on it?

Because what you consider "racist" is not really "racist".

THe people you are referring to, are just people that disagree with your insane lefty agenda, that does not make them racist.

YOu are an asshole for smearing good people with that slur.

Our racist friends really don't think of themselves as "racist" at all. They think they are progressives because of the way they kiss up to the Poverty Pimps and just fail to see their advocacy Racist Programs like Affirmative Action as "racist".

Personally, I think its due to the fact that its been almost50 years since the Liberals openly said they were racist. I remember when liberal leaders like George C. Wallace were advocating to send the black people back to Africa in 1968. Those days are gone,our lib friends have really gone to other ideas. But even back then, Wallace never said he was a racist, even when he was advocating deportation of African Americans.

Indeed, why do you deny it?

Because it goes against the majority of Americans, only within your group can one speak as a racist and get applauded.

Because it goes against the majority of Americans, only within your group can one speak as a racist and get applauded.
And those are anyone who is not white.

THe people you are referring to, are just people that disagree with your insane lefty agenda, that does not make them racist.

Why did Steve King deny it then? When he has a history of making blatantly racist remarks and spewing blatantly racist rhetoric.

Last edited:

I wouldn't expect an intelligent conversation on this topic if I were you.

Racist behavior?

You mean like waking up every morning, getting to work on time, working hard all day, coming home, not breaking any laws or getting arrested, having dinner with your family, watching Fox News, and then going to bed with your wife.

Is that the behavior you are talking about?

Don't expect an intelligent conversation on this topic.
There can't be anyway because you people never tell the truth about anything.

Our racist friends really don't think of themselves as "racist" at all. They think they are progressives because of the way they kiss up to the Poverty Pimps and just fail to see their advocacy Racist Programs like Affirmative Action as "racist".

Personally, I think its due to the fact that its been almost50 years since the Liberals openly said they were racist. I remember when liberal leaders like George C. Wallace were advocating to send the black people back to Africa in 1968. Those days are gone,our lib friends have really gone to other ideas. But even back then, Wallace never said he was a racist, even when he was advocating deportation of African Americans.
Steve King is a liberal?

Why did Steve Kind deny it then? When he has a history of making blatantly racist remarks and spewing blatantly racist rhetoric.

A white person speaking about whites as a group, and with concern for their interests, is not racism.

THAT IS THE POINT.

You are the one holding whites to a different standard than you hold yourself or other lefties too.

That is why you see racism everywhere. Because you misidentify vast segments of normalcy as racism.

I know the answer.

You hear them say something obviously racist and then you say "THAT is racist!" or "YOU are a RACIST!"

meanwhile

in their defective brains they think "I'm NOT a racist! I do NOT HATE BLACKS!" I hate EVERYONE who isn't deranged like me!"....."I am an equal opportunity hater!"

I know the answer.

You hear them say something obviously racist and then you say "THAT is racist!" or "YOU are a RACIST!"

meanwhile

in their defective brains they think "I'm NOT a racist! I do NOT HATE BLACKS!" I hate EVERYONE who isn't deranged like me!"....."I am an equal opportunity hater!"

Sounds like progressives...."we want it our way!!!!!"

And if you don't agree we'll call you a racist and run away

I wouldn't expect an intelligent conversation on this topic if I were you.

Not if one asks an unintelligent question, no, he should not expect one.

Racism is Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back