Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

No I just want him to phycally prove that oxygen exist.

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

I was asked too prove there is a God I said it couldn't be done by the human eye. So I ask can the existence of Oxygen be proven you have yet to do that. I can take the bible like you can use scientific theory’s
The bible was written by humans just as those scientific theory’s were. The next step in this debate is that you produce oxygen so we can see that it does really exist.

You were not asked to prove that there is a God, you were asked to provide evidence that your particular God exists. You said that there is only one God, and he isn't Zeus. Someone asked you to provide evidence of that claim. You then shifted the focus off of your indefensible claim and stupidly asked for the existence of oxygen to be proven. I have provided plenty of evidence (reproducible experiments) for the existence of oxygen, yet you have provided none for the existence of Yaweh as opposed to Zeus. The next step in this debate is for you to admit that there is no reproducible, scientifically valid evidence for the existence of Yaweh, and that you believe by faith, therefore retracting your assertion of truth regarding the existence of Yaweh instead of Zeus. But I bet that step is just a bit to high for you to climb.

No I just want him to phycally prove that oxygen exist.

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

It's even more hypocritcal to ask someone to produce evidence of the phycal existance of God and not produce the phycal existance of oxygen when asked to produce it.

I have provided evidence of the "phycal existance" of oxygen, and I've even provided a link to a chemistry experiment that you can perform to prove it to yourself. Your denial of this evidence is your problem, not mine.

Why ask me to "phycally" prove it, when you can do so yourself:

Oxygen Microscale Gas Chemistry Experiments

Knock yourself out.

I was asked too prove there is a God I said it couldn't be done by the human eye. So I ask can the existence of Oxygen be proven you have yet to do that. I can take the bible like you can use scientific theory’s
The bible was written by humans just as those scientific theory’s were. The next step in this debate is that you produce oxygen so we can see that it does really exist.

You were not asked to prove that there is a God, you were asked to provide evidence that your particular God exists. You said that there is only one God, and he isn't Zeus. Someone asked you to provide evidence of that claim. You then shifted the focus off of your indefensible claim and stupidly asked for the existence of oxygen to be proven. I have provided plenty of evidence (reproducible experiments) for the existence of oxygen, yet you have provided none for the existence of Yaweh as opposed to Zeus. The next step in this debate is for you to admit that there is no reproducible, scientifically valid evidence for the existence of Yaweh, and that you believe by faith, therefore retracting your assertion of truth regarding the existence of Yaweh instead of Zeus. But I bet that step is just a bit to high for you to climb.
You were not asked to prove that there is a God, you were asked to provide evidence that your particular God exists.

Damn you make this real easy
Sorry, didn't realize Zeus was involved.

There's only one God and it ain't zeus

Evidence please.

He can't physically prove to you the Earth exists from his current vantage point.

He can post pictures, and you could just say they were doctored.

You're asking him to prove a man made word with a man made definition, but you don't want him to use man's science tools. That's hypocrisy.

It's even more hypocritcal to ask someone to produce evidence of the phycal existance of God and not produce the phycal existance of oxygen when asked to produce it.

I have provided evidence of the "phycal existance" of oxygen, and I've even provided a link to a chemistry experiment that you can perform to prove it to yourself. Your denial of this evidence is your problem, not mine.

No you haven't I can start using the bible as my evidence, just as you use those scientific theory's,. Neither prove the phyical existance of God or Oxygen. Try again

There's only one God and it ain't zeus

Evidence please.

And you make this really hard, on yourself that is. Evidence is not the same as proof.

No you haven't I can start using the bible as my evidence, just as you use those scientific theory's,. Neither prove the phyical existance of God or Oxygen. Try again

The glaring difference is that I have provided you with reproducible experiments that confirm the existence of oxygen. Can you please refer me to a scientific experiment I can perform to confirm the existence of Yaweh?

Evidence please.

And you make this really hard, on yourself that is. Evidence is not the same as proof.

To have proof you need evidence. If you have enough evidence then you have proof.

The glaring difference is that I have provided you with reproducible experiments that confirm the existence of oxygen. Can you please refer me to a scientific experiment I can perform to confirm the existence of Yaweh?

no.... no phyical proof of oxygen still waiting

Yes.....yes physical evidence of oxygen, still waiting for physical evidence of Yaweh.

Yes.....yes physical evidence of oxygen, still waiting for physical evidence of Yaweh.

Nope not going to work I won't phyical evidence something other than what has been writen by man.

Physical proof? As a supposed plumber, you should be very familiar with the effects of rust and corrosion. If those materials were in an oxygen free environment, rust wouldn't occur.

If you light a candle in an oxygen rich environment, you get a larger flame than in a normal one, and if there is an oxygen shortage, the flame will go out.

Physical effects of an overabundance of oxygen is that you feel light headed and giddy.

Tell me something Little Rebecca NC, did you go to the same science class as Bill O'reilly used when he tried to explain tides?

Physical proof? As a supposed plumber, you should be very familiar with the effects of rust and corrosion. If those materials were in an oxygen free environment, rust wouldn't occur.

If you light a candle in an oxygen rich environment, you get a larger flame than in a normal one, and if there is an oxygen shortage, the flame will go out.

Physical effects of an overabundance of oxygen is that you feel light headed and giddy.

Tell me something Little Rebecca NC, did you go to the same science class as Bill O'reilly used when he tried to explain tides?

Be easy on him..

He still believes evolution and global warming are myths and that Obama was born in Kenya

little biker faggot that not phyical proof of oxygen it's pyhical proof of a reaction which is not phyical proof of the existance of oxygen.

Be easy on him..

He still believes evolution and global warming are myths and that Obama was born in Kenya

global warming has been debunked. try again
Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Be easy on him..

Maybe they should not have thrown their data away before it could be checked out.

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

little biker faggot that not phyical proof of oxygen it's pyhical proof of a reaction which is not phyical proof of the existance of oxygen.

So far the only truth I can gather from any of your posts is that you cannot for the life of you spell the word "physical," nor do you have any idea what the word even means, since all the evidence for the existence of oxygen that has been presented to you is physical evidence. It's not our fault that you're too stupid to recognize it as such.

Be easy on him..

Admit it

Science was not your best subject in school. Still having problems with that Periodic Table aren't ya ?

My major in college was forestry. I do realize that if the data proves you right you will stick with it, no matter if that data has not been varified.

So far the only truth I can gather from any of your posts is that you cannot for the life of you spell the word "physical," nor do you have any idea what the word even means, since all the evidence for the existence of oxygen that has been presented to you is physical evidence. It's not our fault that you're too stupid to recognize it as such.

Are we going to continue with the back and forth bullshit or are you goiung to produce phyical proof that oxygen does exist?

Forum List

Back