Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

YWC could you please provide a link to a scientific website to show scientific findings in the Bible, rather a christian website that has zero scientific credentials?

thank you

Notice how they take credit by saying they predicted the springs but it was mentioned many many years before in the scriptures.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, in the seventeenth day of the month, in this day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened up.

Job 38:16 Have you gone to the springs of the sea? Or have you walked in search of the depths?

Exploring the deep ocean floor [This Dynamic Earth, USGS]

You're taking tidbits out of Noah's story, no science would ever say there was a great flood that covered the earth.

There is no connection to that and the deep sea hot springs.

YWC could you please provide a link to a scientific website to show scientific findings in the Bible, rather a christian website that has zero scientific credentials?

thank you

Notice how they take credit by saying they predicted the springs but it was mentioned many many years before in the scriptures.

Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, in the seventeenth day of the month, in this day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of the heavens were opened up.

Job 38:16 Have you gone to the springs of the sea? Or have you walked in search of the depths?

You're taking tidbits out of Noah's story, no science would ever say there was a great flood that covered the earth.

You're gonna ignore the fact that the bible described springs at the bottom of the ocean and at the time of the writings there was no known way man would know whats on the ocean floor thats because in some places the ocean is 35,000 feet.

I never mentioned the flood and there is evidence for that to whether you accept that or not is not my problem.

But pay attention to what the writer said and then realize it was not confirmed until recently because man did not have the ability to know such a thing.

The writer say's there were great fountains of the deep. It say's there are springs in the sea. Then God questions job have you been to the depth of these seas.

You're are being foolish to argue this fact.

Scientist have proven the bible accurate about the springs in the seas.

Last edited:

thank you

You are moving the goalposts. :lol:

You're gonna ignore the fact that the bible described springs at the bottom of the ocean and at the time of the writings there was no known way man would know whats on the ocean floor thats because in some places the ocean is 35,000 feet.

I never mentioned the flood and there is evidence for that to whether you accept that or not is not my problem.

But pay attention to what the writer said and then realize it was not confirmed until recently because man did not have the ability to know such a thing.

The writer say's there were great fountains of the deep. It say's there are springs in the sea. Then God questions job have you been to the depth of these seas.

I don't think you know what a spring is, there's springs all over the place above ground. Doesn't take any scientific ability to see a spring right in front of your face. So no I'm not ignoring anything, you're ignoring how easy it is to identify a spring.

No there's not any evidence of a worldwide flood, if you can provide a SCIENCE website that says there was, I'll respect that position.

When the bible says springs of the sea you can't just assume it meant deep under water geothermal springs. And no a passage that says a man lived 600 years has never been proven as scientific fact.

But i wave the white flag, I've been in these science vs the Bible debates with you, and you've proven to be a science denier so me providing scientific proof to you is meaningless.

Not in the slightest. You're saying a story about a great flood has been proven to be scientific fact, then provide a link that says nothing even remotely like that.

Have a good one.

I don't think you know what a spring is, there's springs all over the place above ground. Doesn't take any scientific ability to see a spring right in front of your face. So no I'm not ignoring anything, you're ignoring how easy it is to identify a spring.

No there's not any evidence of a worldwide flood, if you can provide a SCIENCE website that says there was, I'll respect that position.

When the bible says springs of the sea you can't just assume it meant deep under water geothermal springs. And no a passage that says a man lived 600 years has never been proven as scientific fact.

But i wave the white flag, I've been in these science vs the Bible debates with you, and you've proven to be a science denier so me providing scientific proof to you is meaningless.

Did you see the picture of a underground spring at the bottom of the ocean with the link you requested ?

Not in the slightest. You're saying a story about a great flood has been proven to be scientific fact, then provide a link that says nothing even remotely like that.

Have a good one.

We started this with the springs at the bottom of the ocean i provided that .now you want me to provide a science site that would admit to a global flood. your side ignores world wide evidence of the global flood, oh boy.

Like sea fossils found on mountain tops. Like the polystrate trees. Or the worlds oldest tree.

10 Oldest Trees in the World | Environmental Graffiti

Please don't give me that tree in sweden being 9,550 years old that it magically got in that area because of glacier shifts from the ice age. Because that tree was only introduced in that area for a few thousand years.

But anyhow responfd to what statred this give and take.

Have a good one.

We started this with the springs at the bottom of the ocean i provided that .now you want me to provide a science site that would admit to a global flood. your side ignores world wide evidence of the global flood, oh boy.

Like sea fossils found on mountain tops. Like the polystrate trees. Or the worlds oldest tree.

Please don't give me that tree in sweden being 9,550 years old that it magically got in that area because of glacier shifts from the ice age. Because that tree was only introduced in that area for a few thousand years.

The world's oldest tree is proof the Bible is scientifically accurate?

Why do i keep clicking on and reading this lunacy? It's like the idea that you can't turn away from a car accident.

Have a good one.

Why do i keep clicking on and reading this lunacy? It's like the idea that you can't turn away from a car accident.

Because the flood destroyed most everything that existed on the planet.

The one tree they claim was 9,550 years old is a tree that was not in that area of the world until a few thousand years ago. They base the age because of the roots. Now how did that tree get in that region they didn't exist there ?

Funny all other trees are less then 5,000 years old.

Coincedence no, the flood did destroy most everything.

There are no living things older then the flood.

Last edited:

Because the flood destroyed most everything that existed on the planet.

The one tree they claim was 9,550 years old is a tree that was not in that area of the world until a few thousand years ago. They base the age because of the roots. Now how did that tree get in that region they didn't exist there ?

Funny all other trees are less then 5,000 years old.

Coincedence no, the flood did destroy most everything.

There are no living things older then the flood.

So when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of fossils, you find it to be hogwash and the work of Satan, but when biologists use dating methods to tell the age of a tree thousands of years old, you take it as an undeniable fact?

That's why it's so fun having you on the board YWC :).

hell was created for satan and those angels that followed him.
If people chose to reject God while they were alive why shouldn't God reject them in death?

Did you see the picture of a underground spring at the bottom of the ocean with the link you requested ?

In order for the flood, considered by the bible to be higher than the tallest mountain on Earth minimum, you would have to have more water on Earth (about three times more) than there is currently.

The volume demands it, the math demands it.

There was no worldwide flood, it's physically impossible.

If people chose to reject God while they were alive why shouldn't God reject them in death?

Infinite punishment by an all knowing, all powerful loving god, given for the crime of rejecting him for a short amount of time.

There's your love. Your God is a demented, twisted, and jealous individual.

Infinite punishment by an all knowing, all powerful loving god, given for the crime of rejecting him for a short amount of time.

Rejection is the greatest sin, But don't let my replies confuse you I don't claim to be a christian, I just want to make sure the correct meassage is made.

Last edited:

Rejection is the greatest sin, But don't let my replies confuse you I don't claim to be a christian, I just want to make sure the correct meassage is made.

Sorry, didn't realize Zeus was involved.

Throwing roughly 95% of all humans who've ever walked the earth in hell isn't a sign of a loving god?

Not millions, not billions, but an infintie number of years to punish you for not praying to the right god in 20-100 years doesn't sound moral to you?

Sorry, didn't realize Zeus was involved.

There's only one God and it ain't zeus

Forum List

Back