little boy to his motherS I want to be a girl

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online

I don't care whether the parents are gay, lesbian, or straight. Any parent that thinks approving this for a child before they are 18 is wrong.

And, any physician who does it before 18 should have their license yanked.

Wrong. Very wrong.

Unbe-fucking-lievable! Hormone-blocking BEFORE puberty.

Last edited:
So, are you saying if this child were in a "traditional" environment then he wouldn't want to become a girl?

No but the chances of a child thinking they are the wrong sex is greatly magnified in a asame sex house. You are influenced by he people around you.

Got some data on that? Why would a "same sex" household influence "wrong sex" thinking? Seems like two completely different mind sets. If you're going to make that kind of statement, you really need to back it up or risk being labelled an ignorant bigot.

how sad.....we all bend the gender rules for our kids...my son carried a doll...susie...i still have her...for over a year...we didnt react to it at all....but you do have a responsibility to re inforce gender....allowing him to carry a doll was fine but we also continued to buy tonka trucks and do boy things...part of parenting is helping a child define themselves and their gender

11 is too young for that nonsense and I agree any doctor doing this needs his license yanked. The only exception to such a thing should be for a child born with both sexes and yes that happens.

how sad.....we all bend the gender rules for our kids...my son carried a doll...susie...i still have her...for over a year...we didnt react to it at all....but you do have a responsibility to re inforce gender....allowing him to carry a doll was fine but we also continued to buy tonka trucks and do boy things...part of parenting is helping a child define themselves and their gender
Right. One of my favorite toys as a kid was my dump truck - I would put my stuffed animals in it for rides. I never liked Barbies, either.

But, I'm currently pleased that I am a woman.

My parents may have been a lot of things, but I never was abused like this story.

So, are you saying if this child were in a "traditional" environment then he wouldn't want to become a girl?

No but the chances of a child thinking they are the wrong sex is greatly magnified in a asame sex house. You are influenced by he people around you.

Got some data on that? Why would a "same sex" household influence "wrong sex" thinking? Seems like two completely different mind sets. If you're going to make that kind of statement, you really need to back it up or risk being labelled an ignorant bigot.

Two lesbo's and a little boy the little boy wants to become a little girl.

So the "Constitutional Watch-Dog" answer is for the government to step in and tell people who they can or can't sleep with in the privacy of their own home.

Good luck with that schtick.

So the "Constitutional Watch-Dog" answer is for the government to step in and tell people who they can or can't sleep with in the privacy of their own home.

Good luck with that schtick.

Nope my answer is to create an enviorment that is to embarcing for the lesbo to want to live in. look down on them, but if they choose to live in that life style it's their right. It's not there right too take a child from outside the lifestyle and bring the child into that lifestyle.

Right. One of my favorite toys as a kid was my dump truck - I would put my stuffed animals in it for rides. I never liked Barbies, either.

My parents may have been a lot of things, but I never was abused like this story.

Wow your a chick I didnt remember or know that one.

This child has two older brothers in his home.

These women are not trying to get them gender reasigned.

After readubg the bulk of this article I think they are doing the right thing.

They are paying attention to their child and making a decision out of love for the child best interests.

If my 8 year old son insisted he was a girl to the point that he threatened to cut his penis off I would likely be doing just what these two loving parents are doing here.

They are paying attention to their child and making a decision out of love for the child best interests.

If my 8 year old son insisted he was a girl to the point that he threatened to cut his penis off I would likely be doing just what these two loving parents are doing here.
OMG. You have children.

And, yeah you did know I am a woman. You are brain damaged.

are you a chick?

They haved two older boys guys.
They are not transgender.

Transgendered people can tell you stories about being in the wrong body from first remembered thoughts.

You just dont respect transgendered people and or lesibans

This is why children should never be handed over to faggots, queers gays lesbo. . To much influence on a childs mind is not a good thing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Mail Online

:cuckoo:

And who has not heard their child say they want to be XXX and then change their minds?

It is wrong not allow this child's body take its own course in terms of puberty. It is wrong for any doctor to agree to what these parents are asking.

What it sounds like to me is they don't want 3 sons.

It sounds to me as if they want a daughter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back