Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

The question was about "Radical Islam"

fail

move along child

Right, that's why republicans had no problem when law abiding muslims wanted to open a mosque in New York.

Problem is most of you people view all muslims as radical, look at your pal AmericanFirst on this very thread proving me right.

Quote from THIS fucking thread even

Dr.Drock Quote: "Judge billions on the act of dozens. Any more dumb assumptions?"

Of course you do it useing 1 person... Mayeb that's the key, don't use a dozen, use 1 and you're Mr. Smart!

Quite quite quite obviously other republicans have backed the idea that all muslims are radical, I was only using americanfirst as an example for this thread as it's going on right in front of our faces.

fail

move along child

Right, that's why republicans had no problem when law abiding muslims wanted to open a mosque in New York.

Problem is most of you people view all muslims as radical, look at your pal AmericanFirst on this very thread proving me right.

And liberals supporting Obama and the Dems in congress proves me right that liberals hate and love killing Muslims... You're a moron sir.

Liberals use a different excuse for their warmongering, that's why I said method of fearmongering is different, the end result isn't.

They feel we need to blow up muslim countries to save muslims (very weird), your side feels we need to blow up muslim countries to save us from the billions of muslims desperate to destroy america (just as dumb).

Dr.Drock Quote: "Judge billions on the act of dozens. Any more dumb assumptions?"

Of course you do it useing 1 person... Mayeb that's the key, don't use a dozen, use 1 and you're Mr. Smart!

Quite quite quite obviously other republicans have backed the idea that all muslims are radical, I was only using americanfirst as an example for this thread as it's going on right in front of our faces.

Like I said... "Democrats" say "OooOooo, I love Muslims MmmMm they are soOOoOoo wonderfull." Then they vote for people that bomb and kill them, Obama/Dem house/Dem Senate.

What's the difference?

I'm not Dem nor Rep, so when I see dumb fucking posts trying to make it out as if Reps "fear" of Muslims is an issue I can't help but barff up the fact that reality is Dems at NO point tried to repeal the wars where Muslims are being killed, they support with their vote expanding them.

Last edited:
There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.
Understand this, clinton and the dimwits underestimated radical islam and the result was 9-11. When you have a evil cult like islam that wants to destroy th US you can't ignore them.

By the dimwits you mean the Bush Administration was asleep at the wheel after ignoring the former administration warnings.

Judge billions on the act of dozens.

Any more dumb assumptions?

fail

move along child

I stayed on subject, you didn't.

Anti-Defamation League opposes NYC mosque - UPI.com

Is the Anti-Defamation League a bunch of radical righties?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marine barracks
USS Cole

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

The Red Menace is gone.....Russia is a democracy and China and Viet Nam are our trade partners

If the Republicans can no longer make you fear the Communists they have to use Muslims and Mexicans in their place

The Red Menace is gone.....Russia is a democracy and China and Viet Nam are our trade partners

If the Republicans can no longer make you fear the Communists they have to use Muslims and Mexicans in their place

I have come to realize you are nothing more than a talking point. I also believe that posting on boards is a job or a volunteer job for you. Only fringe white Republican haters really give a shit about what you say, or mimic rather.

Like I said... "Democrats" say "OooOooo, I love Muslims MmmMm they are soOOoOoo wonderfull." Then they vote for people that bomb and kill them, Obama/Dem house/Dem Senate.

What's the difference?

I'm not Dem nor Rep, so when I see dumb fucking posts trying to make it out as if Reps "fear" of Muslims is an issue I can't help but barff up the fact that reality is Dems at NO point tried to repeal the wars where Muslims are being killed, they support with their vote expanding them.

I agree, in the end it's the exact same thing, just the excuses are different.

Excuses and rhetoric are the entire basis of the 2 parties, everything they do (most especially foreign policy) is the exact same.

fail

move along child

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marine barracks
USS Cole

Someone else being wrong doesn't make you right for thinking the same thing.

They're wrong, and republicans are wrong.

The shootings at the Texas Army base

the underwear bomber

the attempt on Times Square

Yeah, we just makin shit up left and right!!

Billions of people, billions.

You could give hundreds of instances, still wouldn't justify judging billions.

Because they think a fearful public will elect them next time around.

The shootings at the Texas Army base

the underwear bomber

the attempt on Times Square

Yeah, we just makin shit up left and right!!

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

US Marine Barracks in Beirut

US Embassy Hostage crisis in Tehran

US Embassy burned down in Pakistan in 1979

Original World Trade Center attack in 1993

US Embassies bombed in Kenya and Tanzania

I have come to realize you are nothing more than a talking point. I also believe that posting on boards is a job or a volunteer job for you. Only fringe white Republican haters really give a shit about what you say, or mimic rather.

I own you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marine barracks
USS Cole

ADL: Fighting Anti-Semitism, Bigotry and Extremism

So I guess it being bad manners and highly rude means nothing.

Thanks for clearing that up. You have no emotional concern for the families of the victims.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marine barracks
USS Cole

Thanks for clearing that up. You have no emotional concern for the families of the victims.

False, I wouldn't want the people involved in 9/11 building a mosque there or moving next to the victims.

Continue to wildy overexaggerate and sensationalize things in every post in a desperate attempt to grab at emotions, I wouldn't want you to veer away from what you're good at.

I own you

Pretty much yesterday I couldn't figure out why someone who defended high taxes and brought up Reagan everytime anyone mentioned the deficit as a way to say "Deficits don't matter" would BAM, claim "gimmicks & tricks will no longer work" and that we "must balance the budget."

Then I heard it on my way to pick up my GF.... A small clip of Obama's speech saying JUST what you repeated. That's all it took, was a D next to the politicians name.

RW, you’re a clone of a clone, not a single thought in your lil head that was not faxed to you.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you ask bigots to give a logical explanation for why they're bigotted.

"I'm going to make an assumption about 2 billion people based on the actions of .0000005% of them."

Complete and utter insanity.

False, I wouldn't want the people involved in 9/11 building a mosque there or moving next to the victims.

Continue to wildy overexaggerate and sensationalize things in every post in a desperate attempt to grab at emotions, I wouldn't want you to veer away from what you're good at.

How about Muslims build a mosque somewhere else? that would be like the US trying to build an American Cultural Center next to a neighborhood in Iraq that we bombed the fuck out of and killed thousands of people.

Forum List

Back