Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

We don't need staff there, so we don't need to spend millions of US taxpayer dollars and spit in the face of Iraqi's by building an extravagant embassy.

Spit in the face of Iraqis? that embassy provided hundreds of Iraqi construction workers jobs and provided jobs for the Iraqi staff in the Embassy, are you saying we shouldn't have an embassy in Iraq?

I wish we would've built a bunch of "South Embassies" in the North after the Civil War, you know to employ some workers.

Hell no we shouldn't have an embassy there or most everywhere else we have them in the world.

We should sever diplomatic relations with most of the world?

Spit in the face of Iraqis? that embassy provided hundreds of Iraqi construction workers jobs and provided jobs for the Iraqi staff in the Embassy, are you saying we shouldn't have an embassy in Iraq?

I wish we would've built a bunch of "South Embassies" in the North after the Civil War, you know to employ some workers.

Hell no we shouldn't have an embassy there or most everywhere else we have them in the world.

You can only be diplomatic when you have an expensive embassy in the country?

You can only be diplomatic when you have an expensive embassy in the country?

Ahh. Carry on. Sorry to bother you.

Your question is under the assumption that if we don't waste taxpayer dollars "investigating islam" that there's a chance 2 billion people will attack america (even though some of them are american).

Again, logic from a proud and outspoken bigot, this is what you get.

Assumptions, accusations and lies.

First one to call racist loses.

Better luck next time loser. Try getting an education outside the class room. I promise, if anything bad happens to you, the conservatives of this country will trounce the crap out of it while your fellow libs tell us what meanies we are for standing by you.

My apologies, would you like US taxpayers equally spent investigating christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism, atheism etc?

If yes, then I agree I was wrong.

Read post #1, a clear and obvious way to tell I'm not a liberal. I can assure you that you agree with Obama on a hell of a lot more than I do.

Show me a body count.

If any of those religions are going out and killing people, they should most certainly be checked out.

The last thing I would want is to have people going to church with my daughter that plan on killing people that don't attend the same kind of church.

We can close embassies and set up video confrencing and save hundreds of millions a year.

the only thing we would need is a small secure building in case a citizen needs aide.

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.

Over exaggerate this asswad. Courtesy of radical goat fuckers.

View attachment 13220

You have it mistaken Biff.

You have only this BUFFOON to thank for this whilest asleep at the wheel.

tumblr_lcwdezY4cM1qbspoao1_400.jpg

When Clinton was warning the Republicans a whole 2 years prior they were too busy trying to nail him to the cross for getting some on the side.

"Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam"

LOL...I didn't even catch that.

Which only proves republicans can't over-exaggerate how gullible the left can be.

sometimes I feel like I'm talking to people that check the gop opinion on something, assume it's wrong, go the opposite direction, and then stop thinking.

Americans have been murdered, killed, assasinated, by radical islamist, and there is no reason to think they are done.

but we are the bad guys cuz we can't tell who wants to live a life of peace and who wants pieces.

Italians should sue the country b/c the FBI investigates them for mob conections.
The Irish can do the same, and well as the Georgians, chinese, japanese, the mexicans, etc etc.

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Over exaggerate this asswad. Courtesy of radical goat fuckers.

View attachment 13220

You have it mistaken Biff.

You have only this BUFFOON to thank for this whilest asleep at the wheel.

tumblr_lcwdezY4cM1qbspoao1_400.jpg

When Clinton was warning the Republicans a whole 2 years prior they were too busy trying to nail him to the cross for getting some on the side.

No, you are not.

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

US Marine Barracks in Beirut

US Embassy Hostage crisis in Tehran

US Embassy burned down in Pakistan in 1979

Original World Trade Center attack in 1993

US Embassies bombed in Kenya and Tanzania

Quit makin shit up!!

Oh, wait, these are historical events that actually happened.

holy fucken shit! Why wouldn't we treat muslims with some caution, just to be safe?

meh, fuckit. It will only take about 4 guys to fly a jet into the Sears Tower. It's only 4, never mind the vast celbrations that will occur in the ME should that happen.

You say radical muslims in your childish reply to me, then revert back to your honest side in this post, saying we should be "cautious" of all 2 billion muslims.

Lol this board wouldn't be as fun without you, keep up the good work.

It's about 1.3 Billion Muslims and several studies have been done. Those who admit to being radical range from 7-13 percent of all Muslims. Taking the lower number that is 100 MILLION, 100 Million radicalized Muslims who will kill.

100 Million is more than about a third of the US population and more than the population of Canada.

AFP: Major survey challenges Western perceptions of Islam

Terrorist attacks killing hundreds to thousands per year every year- around the world:

List of terrorist incidents by Year

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents

Last edited:
I guess you have a point.

There is nothing to understand in radical Far RW reactionary fringers.

They are just insane.

I hardly think acknowledging the threat radical Islam is to our nation is over-exagerating it.

Nor do I ever think it's wise to say something can "never" happen. Experience tells me that when people start saying bad things can "never" happen, life answers by making it happen.

I hardly think acknowledging the threat radical Islam is to our nation is over-exagerating it.

Nor do I ever think it's wise to say something can "never" happen. Experience tells me that when people start saying bad things can "never" happen, life answers by making it happen.

What about when people start saying this will happen unless we break the Constitution to stop it from happening?

You are a hack.

They are just insane.

I think I would rather have a birther next to me only demanding to see a birth certificate rather than a person intent on beheading me or killing me, cutting off my nose and ears because I was raped or did not marry who they demanded I marry. The left has their fringe too—look at the Truthers and ELF.

They are just insane.

So because you don't understand someone else, the problem isn't your laziness or inability to comprehend, it's because they are simply insane.

That's exactly what I was going to say to you...about the Muslims.

Because they have been successfully terrorized.

Yep. Pandering to the base is their specialty. :eusa_whistle:

My apologies, would you like US taxpayers equally spent investigating christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism, atheism etc?

If yes, then I agree I was wrong.

Read post #1, a clear and obvious way to tell I'm not a liberal. I can assure you that you agree with Obama on a hell of a lot more than I do.

I would think it be wise to investigate any group of people who threaten Americans regardless what religion they practice.

That's just me though.

They are just insane.

So because you don't understand someone else, the problem isn't your laziness or inability to comprehend, it's because they are simply insane.

That's exactly what I was going to say to you...about the Muslims.

Only problem is I don't have a problem understanding them, nor do I think they are insane.

MOD(s), can you change my thread title to "Muslims" instead of "Radical Islam?"

That's really what I meant.

Forum List

Back