Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

The shootings at the Texas Army base

the underwear bomber

the attempt on Times Square

Yeah, we just makin shit up left and right!!

Billions of people, billions.

You could give hundreds of instances, still wouldn't justify judging billions.

What part of this question is hard for you to understand?

"Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam"

Honestly. I told you we were talking about radicals after you wondered off topic before.

Let me be clearer for you;

I am talking about radical islamist. People that will kill me and my children for not being muslims.

Did it sink in this time?

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.

Over exaggerate this asswad. Courtesy of radical goat fuckers.

View attachment 13220

the underwear bomber

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

US Marine Barracks in Beirut

US Embassy Hostage crisis in Tehran

US Embassy burned down in Pakistan in 1979

Original World Trade Center attack in 1993

US Embassies bombed in Kenya and Tanzania

Quit makin shit up!!

Oh, wait, these are historical events that actually happened.

holy fucken shit! Why wouldn't we treat muslims with some caution, just to be safe?

meh, fuckit. It will only take about 4 guys to fly a jet into the Sears Tower. It's only 4, never mind the vast celbrations that will occur in the ME should that happen.

the underwear bomber

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

Quit makin shit up!!

holy fucken shit! Why wouldn't we treat muslims with some caution, just to be safe?

meh, fuckit. It will only take about 4 guys to fly a jet into the Sears Tower. It's only 4, never mind the vast celbrations that will occur in the ME should that happen.

Yeah, Muslims have never done anything, this is all in our heads.:cuckoo:

the underwear bomber

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

Quit makin shit up!!

You say radical muslims in your childish reply to me, then revert back to your honest side in this post, saying we should be "cautious" of all 2 billion muslims.

Lol this board wouldn't be as fun without you, keep up the good work.

ADL: Fighting Anti-Semitism, Bigotry and Extremism

So I guess it being bad manners and highly rude means nothing.

Thanks for clearing that up. You have no emotional concern for the families of the victims.

False, I wouldn't want the people involved in 9/11 building a mosque there or moving next to the victims.

Continue to wildy overexaggerate and sensationalize things in every post in a desperate attempt to grab at emotions, I wouldn't want you to veer away from what you're good at.

How about Muslims build a mosque somewhere else? that would be like the US trying to build an American Cultural Center next to a neighborhood in Iraq that we bombed the fuck out of and killed thousands of people.

No, it'd be like building an enormous and extravagant US embassy in a country we destroyed.

Oh wait, that one actually happened.

False, I wouldn't want the people involved in 9/11 building a mosque there or moving next to the victims.

Continue to wildy overexaggerate and sensationalize things in every post in a desperate attempt to grab at emotions, I wouldn't want you to veer away from what you're good at.

How about Muslims build a mosque somewhere else? that would be like the US trying to build an American Cultural Center next to a neighborhood in Iraq that we bombed the fuck out of and killed thousands of people.

No, it'd be like building an enormous and extravagant US embassy in a country we destroyed.

Iraq is a dangerous country and every country with diplomatic relations is allowed an embassy, the embassy has to be secure to protect its staff. Nice try.

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

Quit makin shit up!!

You say radical muslims in your childish reply to me, then revert back to your honest side in this post, saying we should be "cautious" of all 2 billion muslims.

Until the other 2 billion cowardly muslims grow a pair and stand up to the radicals among them and root them out, we will ALWAYS be apprehensive towards muslims in general.
Its human nature..... perfectly healthy reactions.

Look araound the world.... they are on the rise and DO PLAN TO TERRORIZE US until we submit or we kill them off. I prefer the latter.... :evil:

The USS Cole

Khobar Towers Bombings

Quit makin shit up!!

Thanks doc.

At least I'm keeping you on subject.

Shame you can reply to my post that are on the actual subject.

Radical islamist murder people that are not like them. since we can't tell who is who until they are killing people, taking healthy precaustions is a wise thing to do until we get to know them.

Can you explain to me why being safe and no one dies is worse than not and letting people die?

Radicals want to kill you and they recruit from non-radicals.

Iraq is a dangerous country and every country with diplomatic relations is allowed an embassy, the embassy has to be secure to protect its staff. Nice try.

That's not exactly accurate.

We haven't destroyed any country ever.

That's not exactly accurate.

We haven't destroyed any country ever.

Your right, we have sunk billions into re-building it, plus if we really "destroyed" Iraq we would have taken away their will to fight like in Japan and Germany, pound them into submission.

We don't need staff there, so we don't need to spend millions of US taxpayer dollars and spit in the face of Iraqi's by building an extravagant embassy.

Quit makin shit up!!

Thanks doc.

Radical islamist murder people that are not like them. since we can't tell who is who until they are killing people, taking healthy precaustions is a wise thing to do until we get to know them.

Can you explain to me why being safe and no one dies is worse than not and letting people die?

Your question is under the assumption that if we don't waste taxpayer dollars "investigating islam" that there's a chance 2 billion people will attack america (even though some of them are american).

Again, logic from a proud and outspoken bigot, this is what you get.

We don't need staff there, so we don't need to spend millions of US taxpayer dollars and spit in the face of Iraqi's by building an extravagant embassy.

Spit in the face of Iraqis? that embassy provided hundreds of Iraqi construction workers jobs and provided jobs for the Iraqi staff in the Embassy, are you saying we shouldn't have an embassy in Iraq?

Spit in the face of Iraqis? that embassy provided hundreds of Iraqi construction workers jobs and provided jobs for the Iraqi staff in the Embassy, are you saying we shouldn't have an embassy in Iraq?

I wish we would've built a bunch of "South Embassies" in the North after the Civil War, you know to employ some workers.

Hell no we shouldn't have an embassy there or most everywhere else we have them in the world.

Thanks doc.

Your question is under the assumption that if we don't waste taxpayer dollars "investigating islam" that there's a chance 2 billion people will attack america (even though some of them are american).

Assumptions, accusations and lies.

First one to call racist loses.

Better luck next time loser. Try getting an education outside the class room. I promise, if anything bad happens to you, the conservatives of this country will trounce the crap out of it while your fellow libs tell us what meanies we are for standing by you.

Thanks doc.

Assumptions, accusations and lies.

First one to call racist loses.

Better luck next time loser. Try getting an education outside the class room. I promise, if anything bad happens to you, the conservatives of this country will trounce the crap out of it while your fellow libs tell us what meanies we are for standing by you.

My apologies, would you like US taxpayers equally spent investigating christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism, atheism etc?

If yes, then I agree I was wrong.

Read post #1, a clear and obvious way to tell I'm not a liberal. I can assure you that you agree with Obama on a hell of a lot more than I do.

Forum List

Back