Why do Republicans hate Obama

Why do Republicans hate Obama

• Yes, pretty much all of them hate him because he is black

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • They always vote republican and hate the democratic nominee, no matter who they are

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • They don't like the way the president has run the country

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
When someone tells you what to do, do they include the words : "do us all a favor"?

Are you really thinking you are that important? Really?

I think you shouldn't tell anybody what to fucking do, dude. It's a message board and your drivel is no better than anybody else. Why in hell would I do YOU a favor.

Once again.....as you seem to have a learning block of some kind. I wasn't telling you what to do. I was criticizing your lame comment. Dude.

And I was commenting on your lame drivel, what is the difference????????

I think you shouldn't tell anybody what to fucking do, dude. It's a message board and your drivel is no better than anybody else. Why in hell would I do YOU a favor.

Once again.....as you seem to have a learning block of some kind. I wasn't telling you what to do. I was criticizing your lame comment. Dude.

He was in a thread earlier today telling the forum that what we read about Obama knowing within 2 hrs, ie Bengazi, wasn't really the truth.. even though they are official WH emails.. You're right.. his drivel is lame and WORTHLESS.

Some people refuse to accept a black president no matter what. A lot of these people are Republicans, conservaties, extremist right wingers, whatever you want to call them.

some people refuse to accept a black president no matter what. A lot of these people are republicans, conservaties, extremist right wingers, whatever you want to call them.

yeah right:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Some people refuse to accept a black president no matter what. A lot of these people are Republicans, conservaties, extremist right wingers, whatever you want to call them.

Stick your racism .

I'm not.
He isn't even close.
Still not.
No it isn't

Only a low life would support a murder cover up.

THAT is a true story

There has been no cover up. You really need to get a grip.

How was it not a cover up.

The Administration had a real time video of the attack while it was going on through a predator drone, (so i guess they couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing?) but they still blamed this on protesters and a youtube video

The Whitehouse, and about 300 state department and security officials received an email within 2 hours of the attack stating that a "militant" group was claiming responsibility for the attack. The president went into the rose garden the next day and talked about a video and a protest that turned violent. He also used the word terror here, but in contrast to how many times he and the administration wanted to talk about the protest over the video, It is clear what direction the president wanted to take the american people.

We have seen this administration in the past try to downgrade or downplay acts of terror. Take for instance the Fort Hood attack, I believe the President labeled it workplace violence, despite a muslim man shooting up the place yelling "allah akbar." Hmm, thats funny, that is the same thing suicide bombers yell before they detonate.

So huggy... how was the president not trying to mislead the people?

There has been no official announcement of a real time drone video. Where did this information come from? I don't believe you. I think you people are fucking crazy. The lengths you assholes will go to to add to your fantasy is astounding. Do you REALLY expect the president to comment on your insane allegations?

Produce the real time video or shut the fuck up.

I understand why you believe any kind of nonsense if it fits into your hallucinations. That's how you support your belief in sky fairies. The whole foundation of your belief system is nonsense. I'm wondering if ANYTHING you fuckwits believe is based on facts.

You idiots are way past the level of tin foil hats. I think you all should be locked up in mental institutions for yours and societies protection.

Generally fascists have a tendency to call the people they don't like Marxists and Communists. They use the word "Jew" sometimes as well.

And that's before they toss them into ovens.

Generally fascists have a tendency to call the people they don't like Marxists and Communists.

Yeah, it's awful when left-wingers fight amongst themselves.

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

Why do repubs hate Obama?

Why do dogs bark and snakes slither on their belly?

It's what they (Repubs) do. Born and bred to hate. Color only has a little to do with it.
Except for some. Then color is all.

Every rethug I know personally is a hater of someone. Gotta be feeling they are better than someone. Even when they don't have a pot to piss in, they act this way.

Weird. Why is that you think?

The difference? You are offended and I am not. You are a dummy.........with a title that you think means something to me. You used a dopey reply to my comment as a way to AGREE with a fucking idiot who claimed that the only thing that matters to half the country is the color of the President's skin. That is the difference.

He was in a thread earlier today telling the forum that what we read about Obama knowing within 2 hrs, ie Bengazi, wasn't really the truth.. even though they are official WH emails.. You're right.. his drivel is lame and WORTHLESS.

I never told the forum any such thing. why are you lying?

Your mindless hatred is noted. Obama is a good man and you are a worthless lying fuckwit.

True story.

I'm not.
He isn't even close.
Still not.
No it isn't

THAT is a true story

Maybe we should let up on them. After all that's the only thing they have to hang their hat on. Governor Romney knows about as much about foreign policy as I do jerking off a camel.

This is a President who BRAGGED for weeks, "I GOT BIN LADEN," "I MADE THE CALL GOVERNOR ROMNEY." We all watched this egomaniac narcassist take credit for what SEAL TEAM 6 did.. HALF OF SEAL TEAM 6 ARE DEAD.. THIS PRESIDENT OUTTED THEM..

Benghazi.. WH emails prove this PRESIDENT knows our people are under attack, TERRORIST ATTACK.. What call did you make Mr. President? Fighter jets and special forces are less than 480 miles away in Scillia Italy.. 1200 to 1600 mph.. WHAT CALL DID YOU MAKE TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE???

Mr. President went back to bed....................... AMERICANS DIED.

its uniformed people that keep scream racisim that gets annoying, you are on that list.

OP: None of the above- The hater dupes are half racists who'll never vote for a black, and ALL brainwashed chumps of the greedy rich and corps who love screwing working families, the poor and the environment.

This is a President who BRAGGED for weeks, "I GOT BIN LADEN," "I MADE THE CALL GOVERNOR ROMNEY." We all watched this egomaniac narcassist take credit for what SEAL TEAM 6 did.. HALF OF SEAL TEAM 6 ARE DEAD.. THIS PRESIDENT OUTTED THEM..

Benghazi.. WH emails prove this PRESIDENT knows our people are under attack, TERRORIST ATTACK.. What call did you make Mr. President? Fighter jets and special forces are less than 480 miles away in Scillia Italy.. 1200 to 1600 mph.. WHAT CALL DID YOU MAKE TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE???

Mr. President went back to bed....................... AMERICANS DIED.

You need to go get a bed in a mental institution. The allegations you make are way beyond rational. Your hatred for Obama is way too crazy to be explained away. Seek mental health help. You clearly desperately need it.

I'm not.
He isn't even close.
Still not.
No it isn't

THAT is a true story

Maybe we should let up on them. After all that's the only thing they have to hang their hat on. Governor Romney knows about as much about foreign policy as I do jerking off a camel.

So that still puts Romney ahead of where Obama was 4 years ago.

Why do Republicans hate Obama'

Obama-Bows.jpeg

Forum List

Back