Why do Republicans hate Obama

Why do Republicans hate Obama

• Yes, pretty much all of them hate him because he is black

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • They always vote republican and hate the democratic nominee, no matter who they are

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • They don't like the way the president has run the country

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
This is a President who BRAGGED for weeks, "I GOT BIN LADEN," "I MADE THE CALL GOVERNOR ROMNEY." We all watched this egomaniac narcassist take credit for what SEAL TEAM 6 did.. HALF OF SEAL TEAM 6 ARE DEAD.. THIS PRESIDENT OUTTED THEM..

Benghazi.. WH emails prove this PRESIDENT knows our people are under attack, TERRORIST ATTACK.. What call did you make Mr. President? Fighter jets and special forces are less than 480 miles away in Scillia Italy.. 1200 to 1600 mph.. WHAT CALL DID YOU MAKE TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE???

Mr. President went back to bed....................... AMERICANS DIED.

You need to go get a bed in a mental institution. The allegations you make are way beyond rational. Your hatred for Obama is way too crazy to be explained away. Seek mental health help. You clearly desperately need it.

once again im going to hammer this, your boy went to vegas when people died, had bush done it, this country would have exploded in hatred.

Barack was the name of Muhammed's war horse.

Hussein was the name of Mohammed's grandson - the great slayer of Christians.

And the thing Osama and Obama have in common?

They both have friends who have bombed the Pentagon.

I was listening to one of the erstwhile Republican candidates for Senate plead his case last night. And during his pitch, he stated that his opponent (the incumbent) was the MOST liberal member of the Senate. Interesting. It's even more interesting that I've heard that claim made several times over the years by a number of different conservative candidates in reference to several different Senators AND in reference to President Obama (when he was running for the presidency). I'm pretty sure I also remember it being said about Clinton several times while he was serving AS president. ("Clinton is the MOST liberal president we've ever had in our history.")

Anyone else have this experience?

Last edited:
This is a President who BRAGGED for weeks, "I GOT BIN LADEN," "I MADE THE CALL GOVERNOR ROMNEY." We all watched this egomaniac narcassist take credit for what SEAL TEAM 6 did.. HALF OF SEAL TEAM 6 ARE DEAD.. THIS PRESIDENT OUTTED THEM..

Benghazi.. WH emails prove this PRESIDENT knows our people are under attack, TERRORIST ATTACK.. What call did you make Mr. President? Fighter jets and special forces are less than 480 miles away in Scillia Italy.. 1200 to 1600 mph.. WHAT CALL DID YOU MAKE TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE???

You need to go get a bed in a mental institution. The allegations you make are way beyond rational. Your hatred for Obama is way too crazy to be explained away. Seek mental health help. You clearly desperately need it.

once again im going to hammer this, your boy went to vegas when people died, had bush done it, this country would have exploded in hatred.

Bush got several thousand Americans killed over his obssession to go tro war with Iraq. He failed to find Bin Ladin. He destroyed our economy.

All this and we are still here. Yet you all act like Obama was the one murdering and raping that stupid ambassador that should have been safe in Trippoli.

I certainly hope none of you wackos are in a position where others depend on your judgement.

If so...do the right thing and turn yourselves in to the authorities for the safety of those poor unsuspecting innocents that do not know how crazy you actually are.

Agreed.

Or…

She’s a very well disciplined liberal troll.

Either way, she’s doing a great job of many the right look crazy.

I was listening to one of the erstwhile Republican candidates for Senate plead his case last night. And during his pitch, he stated that his opponent (the incumbent) was the MOST liberal member of the Senate. Interesting. It's even more interesting that I've heard that claim made several times over the years by a number of different different conservative candidates in reference to several different Senators AND in reference to President Obama (when he was running for the presidency). I'm pretty sure I also remember it being said about Clinton several times while he was serving AS president. ("Clinton is the MOST liberal president we've ever had in our history.")

Anyone else have this experience?

Everyone has experienced this.

Bush got several thousand Americans killed over his obssession to go tro war with Iraq. He failed to find Bin Ladin. He destroyed our economy.

All this and we are still here. Yet you all act like Obama was the one murdering and raping that stupid ambassador that should have been safe in Trippoli.

I certainly hope none of you wackos are in a position where others depend on your judgement.

If so...do the right thing and turn yourselves in to the authorities for the safety of those poor unsuspecting innocents that do not know how crazy you actually are.

and i ll ask this again find a solider whos seen the streets and ask them if the war was worth it? for all you libs who wnat to save people and do the right thing, i cant believe you have seen what our military has done for these people and say it wasnt worth it. and i know the reason why this isnt worth it but all of obamas military actions are ok.

pubpots hate President Obama because he gave tax breaks to the middle class, lowered payroll taxes, gave tax breaks to small businesses, wants to give tax breaks to any business who brings their business home from over seas, same for any business who hires Americans, wants our vets to get food health care, get jobs, get medical care they need and deserve, produced more jobs in one term than booosh did in two terms, wants to close gitmo, wants congress to pass jobs bills, got financial help for people who will lose their homes without it, wants to put money into our infrastructure, into education, got ACA passed, giving us the same health care insurance that our taxes buy for congress -

gawd, the list goes on and on but there is a lot for the R to hate in President Obama.

pubpots hate President Obama because he gave tax breaks to the middle class, lowered payroll taxes, gave tax breaks to small businesses, wants to give tax breaks to any business who brings their business home from over seas, same for any business who hires Americans, wants our vets to get food health care, get jobs, get medical care they need and deserve, produced more jobs in one term than booosh did in two terms, wants to close gitmo, wants congress to pass jobs bills, got financial help for people who will lose their homes without it, wants to put money into our infrastructure, into education, got ACA passed, giving us the same health care insurance that our taxes buy for congress -

gawd, the list goes on and on but there is a lot for the R to hate in President Obama.

you and FRANCO ARE HOMOSEXUAL LOVERS, RIGHT?

Agreed.

Or…

She’s a very well disciplined liberal troll.

Either way, she’s doing a great job of many the right look crazy.

Ain't that the truth.

but, she's got plenty of help.

menedenz here in NJ is saying the middle class is shrinking, well if thats the case why give them tax breaks?
you cant keep giving finacial breaks to everyone who did something stupid. sometimes uhave to learn to live with those mistakes

congress and reid chose not to pass a jobs bill.

did obama close gitmo yet? to double that what is happening with KSM? is he going to be trialed in civial or tribune?

when was obamas deal for pulling out the troops in Iraq?

Deficiet anyone?

How you can tell you've hit a nerve with a homophobic rw who is scared to death they might be gay ...

They make really stupid insults.

Some people refuse to accept a black president no matter what. A lot of these people are Republicans, conservaties, extremist right wingers, whatever you want to call them.

Stick your racism .

why she is right.....there are people in this Country who dont like Obama just because he is black......i work with one.....everytime he sees the guy or is talking about him.....he calls him a ******.....and he means it.....

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

Because he is a liberal elitist governing by political fiat( bypassing Congress with overbearing multiple executive orders).
Because he sees this country and hates what he sees.
He is a freedom hating central planner.
I don't care if he's fucking purple.
I don't see his color.
If a conservative candidate who happened to be black ran on the ticket and I agreed with his plans, I'd vote for him or her in a heartbeat over the Liberal WASP candidate that lived in my home town.
The Obama followers are desperate. They know Obama's record is at best ,weak. SO they have to play the race card.

He destroyed our economy.

How?

Some people refuse to accept a black president no matter what. A lot of these people are Republicans, conservaties, extremist right wingers, whatever you want to call them.

its uniformed people that keep scream racisim that gets annoying, you are on that list.

Sorry the truth hurts. And you know what you can do with your list.

Think about that alot, do you?

Forum List

Back