Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

At least 95% of the things Glenn predicts comes true. You shit eating Liberals pound him for the 5% that doesn't happen, then try to take credit for the 95% that does happen.

You Progressive/Liberal/Democrats are the scum of the Earth.

whether it does or doesn't he is known for hyping things a bit out of proportion. Normally his answer is also follow God. Good advice but also a good way of never having to make a actual plan. I wouldn't mind it so much if he didn't always spend the first two hours saying what Obama did and hyping a plan that always ends up being a platitude. If he doesn't know what can be done other then just Believe in in God he shouldn't say he has a plan. It is why I stopped listening to him.

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is more like John 'the baptist' crying in the wilderness, than the one to follow. He is calling us to action, it's up to us to take action, choose what action to take, and choose a Leader to lead us in that action.

Right now, Ted Cruz is the one to follow!

Last edited:
Glenn Beck is more like John 'the baptist' crying in the wilderness, than the one to follow. He is calling us to action, it's up to us to take action, choose what action to take, and choose a Leader to lead us in that action.

Last thing we need on the right is to set up our candidate as another Messiah figure like Obama.

There is only one Messiah. No one man can change the course this nation is on.

We need to all be lifting our voices, and more importantly, fixing the problems in our life.

If past is prologue, you're going to follow him off another cliff just like with the gov't shutdown.

Personally, I don't mind that you guys keep going gaga over a series of pied pipers who enrich themselves as they lead you down some primrose path paved with their over-the-top rhetorical flourish. So, whether it's the self-serving types like Palin or Beck, or men with absolutely no governing experience like Herman Cain, I don't care. But I start getting concerned when demagogues like Santorum or Cruz start leading the country toward the rocks in an effort to make a grab for power because I've come to believe that they actually think that intentionally driving the country into a ditch is good for their own future prospects. Men like that should be shunned regardless of their political leanings.

Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?
Blenn Geck is a clown. He's fun to make fun of, like Palin and Perry and Bachmann and Herman Cain. They all have the same mentality as Frank Burns.
The only thing to fear, is if this country was dumb enough to put one of them in the White House. Yes, the GOP is full of moron voters, but still, it's only 30% of the electorate.

If past is prologue, you're going to follow him off another cliff just like with the gov't shutdown.

Personally, I don't mind that you guys keep going gaga over a series of pied pipers who enrich themselves as they lead you down some primrose path paved with their over-the-top rhetorical flourish. So, whether it's the self-serving types like Palin or Beck, or men with absolutely no governing experience like Herman Cain, I don't care. But I start getting concerned when demagogues like Santorum or Cruz start leading the country toward the rocks in an effort to make a grab for power because I've come to believe that they actually think that intentionally driving the country into a ditch is good for their own future prospects. Men like that should be shunned regardless of their political leanings.

...:D

What was it, 6 months ago Beck told everyone that he had info to bring down the Obama administration and unless Obama came clean he would release the records? You idiots fell for it, drove up his ratings, and made him millions. After that shitstorm how can anyone trust what he says?

You are a god damned liar!

Um, actually . . . that is exactly what Glenn did, you did, and Glenn ran to the bank.

I know Glenn, have for a good long time, and for a recovering drunk (he calls himself that), he has done well off your type of ignorance.

Go, Glenn, go!

What was it, 6 months ago Beck told everyone that he had info to bring down the Obama administration and unless Obama came clean he would release the records? You idiots fell for it, drove up his ratings, and made him millions. After that shitstorm how can anyone trust what he says?

You are a god damned liar!

Um, actually . . . that is exactly what Glenn did, you did, and Glenn ran to the bank.

I know Glenn, have for a good long time, and for a recovering drunk (he calls himself that), he has done well off your type of ignorance.

Go, Glenn, go!

No one stated he hasn't done well off of the ignorance of others.

No Leftist is scared of Glenn Beck. I find it ironic that Right Wingers are scared of Utopians and love him when he introduced a city he designed with minimal freedoms. He called it "Independence USA". A city with a front gate. Nothing says freedom like a gate.

I was going to make a long drawn out list of points but the instant he stated he doesn't know how to grow food I knew no one in America could trust him as a human being. The instructions are on food packets if you aren't educated enough to use the seeds from the food itself.........jezzz

Glenn unveils his most ambitious and visionary dream: Independence ? Glenn Beck

It's really no wonder it was answered by this...

America 2: Now with More Freedom - Glenn Beck's Utopia - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Your picture of Obama missing a tooth is kind of why people can't debate politics anymore. It takes more than a 12 year old style of approach to apply to adults in the community. Obama has made some bad moves. Tell me why your picture is one of them.............................................................................

No Leftist is scared of Glenn Beck. I find it ironic that Right Wingers are scared of Utopians and love him when he introduced a city he designed with minimal freedoms. He called it "Independence USA". A city with a front gate. Nothing says freedom like a gate.

I was going to make a long drawn out list of points but the instant he stated he doesn't know how to grow food I knew no one in America could trust him as a human being. The instructions are on food packets if you aren't educated enough to use the seeds from the food itself.........jezzz

Glenn unveils his most ambitious and visionary dream: Independence ? Glenn Beck

It's really no wonder it was answered by this...

America 2: Now with More Freedom - Glenn Beck's Utopia - The Daily Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

So when Glenn Beck had his "Utopian" vision it looked like a wild west version of the Jacque Fresco "Utopian" vision. Only Jacque Fresco teaches that the brain is taught violence and it's not natural to be violent.

The point is every party has their extreme side. And I don't think the problem with politics today is "EXTREMES". I think we should receive ALL information and use it to make an educated decision.

I would love the Glenn Beck followers to watch this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zn8MRKOskw]The Venus Project - Future By Design - Full documentary - YouTube[/ame]

NOTE; Utopian societies will never happen. But you can learn a lot by studying the extremes of both parties.

Tell ya what..................if any Glenn Beck supporter can show me where he's been truthful in more than 3 times against the Obama Presidency, I might follow him.

Unfortunately, all Beck has is what his FAUX Nooze overlords have told him to say.

He was a huckster for CNN (at least, until they saw his bullshit override his canary mouth), and now he works at FAUX Nooze.

But then again, there are many who have left the sinking ship called CNN to worship at the false idol of FAUX Nooze.

Your picture of Obama missing a tooth is kind of why people can't debate politics anymore. It takes more than a 12 year old style of approach to apply to adults in the community. Obama has made some bad moves. Tell me why your picture is one of them.............................................................................

That tooth pic came off a liberal mag, shrug/eye roll. Now that glenn gets yo panties all bunched up you can go to Media and Europe I have Beck threads there that need bumps.
I'll be back Monday to see how ya did, now get to work...:D

:night:

That tooth pic came off a liberal mag, shrug/eye roll. Now that glenn gets yo panties all bunched up you can go to Media and Europe I have Beck threads there that need bumps.

By definition this tool was correct. The pic came from a Liberal amount of ignorance mag.

I have no panties, I'm a man. If you think you are more of a man than I am, meet me in my yard with no weapon.....

I'll fight you with my fists anytime/anywhere but it won't make me more when I win.

You were fond of questioning others. The instant I questioned you, you went to bed.

Just talk about politics, stop this party crap. You will be surprised wht you learn

Yanno..............if Beck challenged me to a backyard brawl (where he and I didn't have anything other than our fists), I'd welcome it gladly, because I'd probably kick his ass from one end of the lawn to the other.

If Beck challenged me to a word fest where we only talked and tried to prove our points via facts? I'd still be willing to have the challenge before me. Why? Because if you're tied up in your own dogma, you miss the facts that are around you, and you lose the battle. Beck would lose around me.

If anyone knows of this racist bigot known as Glenn Beck and wants to see a white male who actually spent time in the military tell him how wrong he is, contact him, and contact me, because I'd really like to take him apart.

But, chances are, I'm just a nobody and Beck is scared of meeting an actual member of the military who would tell him how wrong he is.

Right Wingers only go with what they know, and those who may support them. Look to FAUX Nooze for proof.

That photoshop picture perfectly captures the conservative mindset. You guys simply have nothing positive to offer the country. You verbally tear down what you can't, in fact, dismantle or unmake. And when you get power, you foist ruination on the country and then blame liberals when your policies start to unravel the the country as a whole and the economy in particular. Meanwhile, you guys are all too willing to start wars for BS reasons so you can sit back and pump your fists in the air when Fox shows the bombs bursting in air as if that somehow makes you patriots akin to Patrick Henry. But I've got news for you, Grover Norquist is no Patrick Henry despite his attitude that Congress better give him and his rich buddies their tax cuts or he's going to give the GOP members of congress death by primary challenge.

My advice for conservatives is to go to Texas, declare it a sovereign state, elect that idiot, Rick Perry, it's first president, and turn the Lone Star Country into a conservative utopia. Just don't expect the US to come to your rescue after you start a war with Mexico and you end up getting your ass kicked.

Forum List

Back