Why do progressive liberals fear Glenn Beck?

9-year-old bullied boy banned from wearing My Little Pony bag

MARCH 17, 2014

1297538449020_ORIGINAL.jpg

But rather than target the bullies, the school punished Grayson, telling him to leave his bag at home.

"Saying a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying is like saying a short skirt is a trigger for rape. It's flawed logic, it doesn't make any sense," said his mom, Noreen Bruce.

More than 16,000 people have liked a Facebook group called "Support for Grayson" and even right-wing pundit Glenn Beck has come to his defence.

In a statement, the school board said: "An initial step was taken to immediately address a situation that had created a disruption in the classroom. Buncombe County Schools takes bullying very seriously, and we will continue to take steps to resolve this issue."

9-year-old bullied boy banned from wearing My Little Pony bag | World | News | Calgary Sun

Last edited:
What is it like to be bumping your own shit?

Do you feel like it's incest, or do you feel like it's masturbation?

I'm guessing the latter.

I'm guessing the latter.

Bikieboiy, I'M not of left-wing ilk, so none of the above...:lol:

So, you picked the person in your immediate family who thought it would be okay?

Stroking off into the person of your choosing must be fun, especially if you "know" them.

I'm guessing the latter.

Bikieboiy, I'M not of left-wing ilk, so none of the above...:lol:

So, you picked the person in your immediate family who thought it would be okay?

Stroking off into the person of your choosing must be fun, especially if you "know" them.

This is funnier...:D

Just what I thought................American Jackass keeps bumping his threads.

I'm hating myself for helping him. Sorry people, nothing to see here but some racist asshat who keeps hoping he has a forum because his thread is bumped because some idiot (such as me, who has bumped this thread) posted here.

American Jackass is a total Jackass. Post here if you want to be as him.

moth-to-solar-flame.jpg

The other make you look decrepit...:eek:

Okay.................you get another bump from me.

I really hate myself for being a prostitute for him, but apparently, that is how he gets his jollies.

American Jackass, this is going to have to support you for awhile, because you really don't have anything worth talking about.

MARCH 17, 2014

But rather than target the bullies, the school punished Grayson, telling him to leave his bag at home.

"Saying a lunchbox is a trigger for bullying is like saying a short skirt is a trigger for rape. It's flawed logic, it doesn't make any sense," said his mom, Noreen Bruce.

More than 16,000 people have liked a Facebook group called "Support for Grayson" and even right-wing pundit Glenn Beck has come to his defence.

In a statement, the school board said: "An initial step was taken to immediately address a situation that had created a disruption in the classroom. Buncombe County Schools takes bullying very seriously, and we will continue to take steps to resolve this issue."

9-year-old bullied boy banned from wearing My Little Pony bag | World | News | Calgary Sun

The victims need to quit bitching here. And tell that woman to wear a longer skirt if she don't want raped. Jeesh

-Geaux

i swear you idiot left-wing nutjobs are some serious mental cases.. of course you are exactly wrong; if you listened to Beck you made a FORTUNE; gold is almost more than twice as high as it was when he became a picthman for that company

ur an idiot

That's what's known as a market built on speculation. What happens is increased deman drives up the price beyond any actual economic value. That's what happened in the housing market as the value of previously built homes rose higher than the cost of building a brand new home. So, if you buy and then sell before the crash, you would make money. Otherwise, you're left holding the bag. When it comes to gold, the value is primarily as a hedge in bad economic times. But it's possible to drive up the price when demand rises. That's what's happening. At some point, the price of gold is going to come crashing down, and anyone who's still holding on to gold is going to lose most of the money they invested in it.

But for the people who bought physical gold, they're find out even sooner that it's harder to sell it for what they bought it for since gold dealers won't pay the spot price for gold. In fact, it's not uncommon for dealers to only pay a fraction of the sale price.

But I'm sure that Glenn is not being paid in gold. No doubt his sponsors are paying him in those worthless greenbacks which also just so happens to be legal tender for all debts public and private and can, unlike gold, be exchanged anywhere for a myriad of products and services.

YAWN. so you dont think Beck owns any gold? i mean it's worthless right? only a matter of time before it crashes? but that cant happen to paper right?

ur a joke

yes paper money with no backing is so so valuable

--LOL

The Morning Meeting: The moment where the mainstream media makes an EPIC fail

Tuesday, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM EDT

Every morning, Glenn meets with his producers to discuss the big news of the day in preparation for his radio and television shows, and it’s filmed so fans can get a personal look at what goes into the making of the network. But today, there was something a little extra special – and a lesson on why TheBlaze has become a staple in the lives of millions of people across the country.

At the end of the meeting, Joel Cheatwood, President and CCO of TheBlaze, told Glenn about a story from the BBC where former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson claimed that Russia had reached out to China with a plan to escalate the 2008 financial crisis by selling off shared of Fannie and Freddie. Sounds like a pretty big deal, especially with the escalation of tension between Russia and the United States. The only catch? For The Record reported on that story…all the way back in September.

Watch the moment unfold below:

The Morning Meeting: The moment where the mainstream media makes an EPIC fail ? Glenn Beck

MARCH 17, 2014

The victims need to quit bitching here. And tell that woman to wear a longer skirt if she don't want raped. Jeesh

-Geaux

Yanno....................if I saw some kid being bullied for the backpack that he wore, I'd be willing to kick a little (or spank a few) butts for bullying the person wearing the backpack.

I mean..............isn't this the land of the free, where you can express yourself in whatever way you see fit?

Maybe he just likes unicorns.

MARCH 17, 2014

-Geaux

Yanno....................if I saw some kid being bullied for the backpack that he wore, I'd be willing to kick a little (or spank a few) butts for bullying the person wearing the backpack.

I mean..............isn't this the land of the free, where you can express yourself in whatever way you see fit?

And maybe he's a little gay? It's not punishment, it's common sense, no spankings necessary.

-Geaux

And maybe he's a little gay? It's not punishment, it's common sense, no spankings necessary.

Of course............you missed the point.

But I'm not surprised.

Of course............you missed the point.

But I'm not surprised.
The point it the school had the right idea, they used common sense.

Glenn Beck So Impressed with GOP Candidate He Could ‘Tongue Kiss’ Him

by Josh Feldman | March 19th, 2014

It’s the rare politician that genuinely impresses Glenn Beck, but North Carolina Republican Senate candidate Greg Brannon managed to do just that on Beck’s radio show. Beck was unbelievably, incredibly floored by what Brannon had to say, he said flat-out, “I could tongue kiss you.”

Throughout the interview, Beck was amazed at how almost-hyper Brannon was, but Beck took a more somber tone talking about the establishment GOP, pointing out how a spelling error in an e-mail sent out in his name was made into a story because of a “GOP source.” Beck was amazed at how much the GOP is trying to “destroy anyone that has a constitutional bone in their body.”

Brannon sounded very pumped up about the future, saying, “look who’s on our side and look who’s on their side.” He told Beck that beyond his idea of a diary for the next generation, they should be bold and make history instead of just writing it.

Beck responded, “I could tongue kiss you, and I’m not a guy who does that.”

Watch the video below, via BlazeTV:

Glenn Beck So Impressed with GOP Candidate He Could ?Tongue Kiss? Him | Mediaite

What was it, 6 months ago Beck told everyone that he had info to bring down the Obama administration and unless Obama came clean he would release the records? You idiots fell for it, drove up his ratings, and made him millions. After that shitstorm how can anyone trust what he says?

You are a god damned liar!

At least 95% of the things Glenn predicts comes true. You shit eating Liberals pound him for the 5% that doesn't happen, then try to take credit for the 95% that does happen.

You Progressive/Liberal/Democrats are the scum of the Earth.

Forum List

Back