Why do pro choicers get upset when...

The "baby" is part of the mother's body. The mother has a say in what happens to her body. Pregnancy can have some serious long-lasting complications. If a woman does not want to have a baby, then she doesn't have to. It's her choice, not yours. It's her body, not yours. It's her that will have to pay the price, not you.

Actually it's the child who is paying the price. I believe that any human being is entitled to protection under our legal system. And all Americans have a say in when these rights are extended and who they should cover.

I understand the inequities of human procreation. If there is a way to level that playing field, I would gladly listen to those suggestions. But as noted before, a person's right to do whatever he or she chooses with her body never has been an absolute right. It ends where it affects another human being.

No, you cannot make that decision for a woman. That is her own personal decision, whether she wants to go through a pregnancy or not. It's not your decision to make for another person. Like I said, some of these women getting abortions are drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, mentally unstable, etc.

So if someone is raping you - then only you and the rapist have any say in that matter, huh? Because it doesn't affect anyone else?

That's a tired old argument that has been debunked a long time ago.

Protecting those who are too weak to protect themselves is one of the main reasons to write laws. I believe our laws should protect all humans who fall under our jurisdiction.

WHAT? That doesn't even make sense. Sorry, but whether or not a woman goes through a pregnancy is her decision. :dunno: That's all there is to it. Mind YOUR business and don't get an abortion if you don't want to.

If you believe a fetus is a human being, and you believe all human beings are entitled to protection under our legal system, then we all have a say.

The rape analogy is to illustrate that a crime doesn't have to happen to me before I have a right to my say in how we as Americans handle it. I'm sorry that went over your head. You keep repeating the same simple-minded arguments that just - honestly - do not hold water.

Shockingly enough, ANY law involving ANY topic is open for ANY citizen to have an equally valid say in. It's like we're a society with a representative republic-style government, or some shit like that.

WHAT? That doesn't even make sense. Sorry, but whether or not a woman goes through a pregnancy is her decision. :dunno: That's all there is to it. Mind YOUR business and don't get an abortion if you don't want to.

If you believe a fetus is a human being, and you believe all human beings are entitled to protection under our legal system, then we all have a say.

The rape analogy is to illustrate that a crime doesn't have to happen to me before I have a right to my say in how we as Americans handle it. I'm sorry that went over your head. You keep repeating the same simple-minded arguments that just - honestly - do not hold water.

Sorry, you are wrong. It's not your decision to make. If a woman doesn't want to go through a pregnancy, then she should never be forced. That is WRONG.
Aren't you glad your mother didn't abort you? Others were not so lucky.

If she did, I wouldn't know one way or the other.
You know what? There is a certain species of bird. Can't remember which one. It's on the endangered species list. Destroying one of their eggs is a felony. I don't know why. I mean, that stupid egg will never know if it's aborted.

People are so nosy, and should mind they're own business. Isn't the decision to smash that egg the smasher's personal decision, and no one else's business?

A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.

no one gets upset when someone DOESN'T have an abortion. is that what the voices in your head told you?

people who are pro choice just want idiots like you to get your nose out of other people's business.
But, if they want birth control. It's my business and I got to pay for it.
You're either a liar or ignorant – likely both.

You don't 'pay' for abortion, no tax dollars are used to pay for the service.

You're so full of bullshit, it's a wonder it's not squirting out your ears.

Chris L.:
"I think some (not all) conservatives want to punish women for having sex, but what they do not realize is that it is usually the innocent child that will pay the price."

So not killing the child forces the child to "pay a price."

I understand your arguments and I sympathize with the inequities that are inherent in human reproduction. If there is any way to level that playing field - I'm all ears.

But a person's right to do as they wish with their body - ends when their actions harm another human being.

Not really because pregnancy can have some very negative effects on a person's body. It's a personal decision and not for anyone else to make. No one should be forced to be a parent.

Abortion can have some pretty negative effects on a baby's body too. Killing another person should not be a "personal decision" imho.
And you're entitled to your opinion, provided you understand it's legally invalid.

How about if we take the exact same attitude toward "your opinion is legally invalid" that you leftists do when YOUR opinions are legally invalid? We all know EXACTLY how much respect you hypocrites have for that concept when the shoe is on the other foot.

As a fact of law the embryo/fetus is not a 'person,' consequently it is a personal decision, immune from attack by the state.

"This should be the law, because this is the law!" Just as brilliantly insightful now as it is every time you utter it. Your complete lack of value as an existing entity remains consistent.

Privacy rights jurisprudence ensures that each citizen remains at liberty to decide the issue for himself, in good faith and in accordance with his own conscience, free from unwarranted interference by government.

See above.

Most women who have abortions are not single. They're married, with one or more children. And they're poor.

That is one HELL of a psychic act you got going there, Miss Cleo. You just somehow "know" what most people's demographics are, do you?
CDC - CDCs Abortion Surveillance System FAQs - Reproductive Health
Are states required to report their abortion statistics to CDC?
No, states and areas voluntarily report data to CDC for inclusion in its annual Abortion Surveillance Report. CDC's Division of Reproductive Health prepares surveillance reports as data become available. There is no national requirement for data submission or reporting.
Marital Status
Among the 37 areas that reported by marital status for 2011, 14.5% of all women who obtained an abortion were married and 85.5% were unmarried (Table 17). The abortion ratio was 43 abortions per 1,000 live births for married women and 373 abortions per 1,000 live births for unmarried women.
Even taking into account that the CDC itself recognizes that they don't have anything like the full data, they STILL disagree with you based on what they DO have. So either you know something the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention don't, or you're a lying sack of dog feces. Which answer do you suppose we should go with?
I guess I could be generous and just assume you're a gullible dimwit who believes whatever she's told without the grey matter necessary to actually verify for herself. Really stellar example of strong, independent, capable feminism you are, though, if that's the case.

And by the way, what kind of retard can't figure out how to use a quote in a reply properly? This isn't rocket science, moron.

A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.

Progressivism is all about death and population control. If they believed in life they would be opposed to abortion.

Ironic coming from those who support crazy people being allowed unfettered access to guns.

And the death penalty.

I'll bet they're also big fans of sending in the troops to protect American "interests". "Interests" can be read as "the private property of American's largest corporations.

The ONLY lives the right wingers have any interest in defending are those of the unborn. They couldn't care less about living people.

I really hope being a psychic isn't actually your day job, because I find your attempts to tell us what people "really" think and feel to be boring, shallow, and inane, completely aside from how wildly inaccurate they are.

You don't want women to get an abortion?

Then eliminate her reason for getting one. Provide free birth control, Provide full neonatal coverage, make sure she doesn't lose her income, pay for childcare and supplement her income while her child is young

If you vote against those things, than stop bitching about abortion

The same people who bitch about abortion will oppose sex education, birth control and low cost childcare
It's almost as if they hate the born. But I think it's just another way they attempt to control women's bodies. They can be bullies and pretend it's a moral cause.

Not all born. Just useless fucknuts like you.

Just when you think you've heard it all. Here is a children's book about abortion. I can't figure out why anyone would even introduce the subject to a child, but I guess the left wants them to see it as a good thing from the start.

"A three-year-old named Lee defends the abortion of his sister in a new children’s book – by an author with her own "ghost sister."

"Sister Apple, Sister Pig" by Mary Walling Blackburn focuses on an adult topic: abortion. The story follows Lee as he (or "she," as the author stressed) searches for his sister – who might be an apple, a pig, or somewhere in a tree. Lee later decides "Sister is a happy ghost!" and explicitly says he’s glad Sister isn’t around to inconvenience his parents."

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/katie-yoder/2015/03/25/childrens-book-about-abortion-my-sister-happy-ghost?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=childrens-book-ghost#sthash.ucCOGCAY.dpuf

no one gets upset when someone DOESN'T have an abortion. is that what the voices in your head told you?

people who are pro choice just want idiots like you to get your nose out of other people's business.

Stay classy cesspool

Just when you think you've heard it all. Here is a children's book about abortion. I can't figure out why anyone would even introduce the subject to a child, but I guess the left wants them to see it as a good thing from the start.

"A three-year-old named Lee defends the abortion of his sister in a new children’s book – by an author with her own "ghost sister."

"Sister Apple, Sister Pig" by Mary Walling Blackburn focuses on an adult topic: abortion. The story follows Lee as he (or "she," as the author stressed) searches for his sister – who might be an apple, a pig, or somewhere in a tree. Lee later decides "Sister is a happy ghost!" and explicitly says he’s glad Sister isn’t around to inconvenience his parents."

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/katie-yoder/2015/03/25/childrens-book-about-abortion-my-sister-happy-ghost?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=childrens-book-ghost#sthash.ucCOGCAY.dpuf

That is the most repulsive thing I have heard all day. I am actually, literally lightheaded from how nauseated that story made me.

Stay classy cesspool

Stay funny, fool. It's your only hope in life.

WTF?? Libs are loons. And by their own logic how can sister be a ghost if she wasn't even a person?

Nice contradiction there.

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.
Not at all. It's a valid question. Why are liberals so eager to kill the unborn? There are even some who want post birth abortions. Why won't planned parenthood allow women to view abortion videos when they go in for abortions? I'll tell you why. It's all about money. They know that many women would change their minds and not have an abortion. Planned parenthood is a cult of death.
Bullshit.

Om_de_paie.jpg

You must be new at this.
Not at all. It's a valid question. Why are liberals so eager to kill the unborn? There are even some who want post birth abortions. Why won't planned parenthood allow women to view abortion videos when they go in for abortions? I'll tell you why. It's all about money. They know that many women would change their minds and not have an abortion. Planned parenthood is a cult of death.
Bullshit.
Do I need to post the founder of planned parenthood's own remarks again? She stated that her goal was to exterminate ni**ers. Those are her own words. They're doing a good job too. There are more abortions than live births in the black community.

The biggest proponents of abortion aren't women. Abortion is the best thing that ever happened to young (mostly liberal) callus young men. Women who undergo the physical and mental trauma of abortion are usually victims of male dominated liberalism.

But it is not your decision to make for another person. It has nothing to do with you.

Whether you get killed tonight has nothing to do with me either. But I support laws to help keep you safe and punish anyone who does you harm.

Looking out for those who are too weak to look after themselves is everyone's business.

No, because it is the woman who has to pay the price health wise, etc., it is her own personal decision. Besides, if she doesn't want to have a baby and would even contemplate abortion, then she is probably not going to be a very good or responsible parent. And again, it is not your decision. It is not your body.

Doesn't matter. Someone doesn't have to rape me before I have a say in rape laws.

But I would assume the baby should have a say - who is speaking out for the baby? I believe that if the health of the mother is threatened, an abortion should be allowed. In the same spirit as our self-defense laws.

The "baby" is part of the mother's body. The mother has a say in what happens to her body. Pregnancy can have some serious long-lasting complications. If a woman does not want to have a baby, then she doesn't have to. It's her choice, not yours. It's her body, not yours. It's her that will have to pay the price, not you.

No, Dr. Welby, the baby is NOT party of the mother's body. Christ, get a biology book, would you please? Every time you pop out with an ignorant assertion like this, everyone automatically subtracts 10 points from your estimated IQ, you know.

And it's her who needs to not make a freaking baby if she doesn't want one. I'm sorry, but after that point, all of your arguments are invalid to the point of ludicrousness because we're talking about a human life.

It most certainly is. It cannot live independently.

Well, that is what happens sometimes. Babies are made and sometimes unintentionally.

Some of these women might be drug abusers, abusive people, mentally unstable, any number of things.

And no one is suggesting that the baby be left with such women. Still, I think a death sentence is a bit extreme for the "crime" of being created by a useless piece of shit or a mental patient.

Rant much? It's not your decision. It's not your body and not you taking the risk. It is an individual's decision and NOT illegal.

Actually it's the child who is paying the price. I believe that any human being is entitled to protection under our legal system. And all Americans have a say in when these rights are extended and who they should cover.

I understand the inequities of human procreation. If there is a way to level that playing field, I would gladly listen to those suggestions. But as noted before, a person's right to do whatever he or she chooses with her body never has been an absolute right. It ends where it affects another human being.

No, you cannot make that decision for a woman. That is her own personal decision, whether she wants to go through a pregnancy or not. It's not your decision to make for another person. Like I said, some of these women getting abortions are drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, mentally unstable, etc.

So if someone is raping you - then only you and the rapist have any say in that matter, huh? Because it doesn't affect anyone else?

That's a tired old argument that has been debunked a long time ago.

Protecting those who are too weak to protect themselves is one of the main reasons to write laws. I believe our laws should protect all humans who fall under our jurisdiction.

"That's not what I want to believe and not how I want to see it, so it just doesn't make sense! I can't possibly even try to comprehend any worldview but my own, because NO ONE ELSE IS VALID!"

Thank you. You're a sociopath, an ideologue, and a fucking moron. You no longer exist. Dismissed.

Good, you're a mental case obviously.

What kind of thread did I just walk in to?

Help?

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
You've got to keep control

In another dementia dimension...
With voyeuristic intentions...
Well secluded...
I see all.

Second time that came up today!
The_Pelvic_Thrust_by_jake3456.gif

ChrisL Look ^^ I had one left over....

:lol:

I am Pro Choice.....choice of guns, choice of domestic oil, choice of lightbulbs, choice of SUVs. How come Liberals are only fine with people having choice in one area of their lives?

That doesn't make sense, and I am not a liberal.

Forum List

Back