Why do pro choicers get upset when...

1175459_10151700308439123_1429366771_n.jpg

They don't get to do this..

Fuck you, baby killer, it's ALL ABOUT THE SCUMBAG that got herself knocked up, instead of taking personal responsibility....You want an abortion, with it you get a FREE sterilization.... wonder what that would do?

Scratch an anti-choice a$$hat, and you invariably find a facist. Happens every time.

Yes, and you scum that only give a damn about yourselves, are a plague on society, you are greedy, narcissists, arrogant, and self absorbed. It all about YOU, well, fuck you!

And there it is again. Reconfirmed.

:dig:

But at the same time we must needs remember -- click your heels together three times and say it with me...

"There's no war on women..."

A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.
Give us some examples. Pro-choice means exactly that. Without evidence your statement is meaningless.
Hello troll. The evidence is out there. Just Google it. It's not my job to educate your ignorant ass.

It's obviously because leftists are such big believers in equal rights and female empowerment that they're convinced women are stupid and easily influenced and manipulated.

A woman decides NOT to get an abortion? It is my belief that they are not pro choice after all. They are pro death.
Give us some examples. Pro-choice means exactly that. Without evidence your statement is meaningless.
Hello troll. The evidence is out there. Just Google it. It's not my job to educate your ignorant ass.

It's obviously because leftists are such big believers in equal rights and female empowerment that they're convinced women are stupid and easily influenced and manipulated.

Hey look, it's post 24 all over again.

Guess it happens every 20.

Fuck you, baby killer, it's ALL ABOUT THE SCUMBAG that got herself knocked up, instead of taking personal responsibility....You want an abortion, with it you get a FREE sterilization.... wonder what that would do?

Scratch an anti-choice a$$hat, and you invariably find a facist. Happens every time.

Yes, and you scum that only give a damn about yourselves, are a plague on society, you are greedy, narcissists, arrogant, and self absorbed. It all about YOU, well, fuck you!

And there it is again. Reconfirmed.

:dig:

But at the same time we must needs remember -- click your heels together three times and say it with me...

Perhaps we on the right should start a

LIBERALS HAVE A WAR ON CHILDREN....bet THAT would work!

They probably think the same way their hero, Margaret Sanger, did. Margaret started Planned Parenthood to get rid of the "mongrels" that she felt should not breed. She wanted people to apply if they wanted to be parents and, of course, people like her would decide if they were worthy of having children. She wanted a superior race that did not include mentally or physically handicapped people and she definitely wanted no blacks. She was an incredibly radical and racist individual. It's no wonder she is on the short list of people whose picture the left wants on the $20 dollar bill.

Only if the woman is a fat alcoholic tweaker child beater. They, yeah, force feed her Plan B.

Other then that, I could care less. Have a kid, don't have a kid.

Your OP is moronic.

What kind of thread did I just walk in to?

Help?

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
You've got to keep control

In another dementia dimension...
With voyeuristic intentions...
Well secluded...
I see all.

Second time that came up today!
The_Pelvic_Thrust_by_jake3456.gif

ChrisL Look ^^ I had one left over....

What kind of thread did I just walk in to?

Help?

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
You've got to keep control

tumblr_modd70J4jF1rmfcmoo1_400.gif
This is why I never go into cornfields. Too many horror movies, I guess.

I never really got the point of your thread, perhaps you can explain?

"Noob crashes, burns. Film at 11"

Forum List

Back