Why do people hate Liberals?

Fuck that idea that the liberals are the same as the rethug. Want proof? Find a post from some right wing whack job on here and read the insane comment. Then look at the number of other whack jobs who say; Thanks for that idiot comment.

Then find a Liberal doing the same thing and see how many "thanks" are posted up.

You do the math. Rethugs win in a landslide. They truly support crazy and idiotic. Why "liberals" actually try and communicate with these whack jobs is a mystery to me.
Once you sever the lines of communication, war begins soon after.

I despise liberals. But then anyone who wants to control my life, tell me what to eat, when to buckle my seat belt, who to personally like, and steal from me is going to be despised.

You must have hated the Patriot Act.

Well, now they hate it, after they supported it….

It was Bush that birthed it in the first place. Kind of the same way that some of the liberals screamed totalitarianism and NAZI but are now just fine with it….

It was Bush that birthed it in the first place. Kind of the same way that some of the liberals screamed totalitarianism and NAZI but are now just fine with it….
I'm not fine with it. I've been against it from day 1 and still am. I'm also against the MCA and the NDAA.

I think the Patriot Act stinks, and I don't like it any more now than I did when Bush passed it.

It's a step backwards for democracy and freedom, and both sides should oppose that.

Liberals have help regress this society since the late 60's with they're anything goes society we've become. They stand for all things unAmerican anti individuality is the deal breaker. I'm a loyal unlike them I don't want the government in charge of doctor/health or choice of care. I don't want to be told what to eat what to drive or what to think.

So you think that around half of all Americans are unloyal and anti-American?

Dude - this is just silly.

Liberals are ever bit as loyal and American as a great many conservatives...why not try being a bit more respectful of different ideas?
They may not think so but

I don't want to get into detail because then I would be accused of being hateful toward cons. But while liberals view the world with shades of gray, conservatives view the world as black vs white,us vs them,good vs evil.

This is great example of why I have disdain for most libs. It's the Holier than thou thing.

I'm not fine with it. I've been against it from day 1 and still am. I'm also against the MCA and the NDAA.

And presumably, you support Barack Obama. That's where I don't get the LOLberals. When Bush was writing up shit like the patriot act, the howling and moaning from the lolberals was loud and boisterous. I know, because i sided with them over it.

But, now it really is just a side issue. It's a passing "I'm against it" now that Obama extended the act and even added new civil liberty erosions like NDAA2012.

That's the part i dont get. Bush and his wars and his civil liberties erosions and oh the HUGE Maniti. But it's crickets and the occassional "I'm against those things" when it is brought into question now that Obama is the one dishing out the unconstitutional wars, etc...

Last edited:

That’s what the SOME was there for :D
I never supported it either and am against all the things you listed!!! But then again, most true conservatives never supported any of that shit either.

EDIT: wait?? MCA? Did I miss something...

Last edited:
I don't want to get into detail because then I would be accused of being hateful toward cons. But while liberals view the world with shades of gray, conservatives view the world as black vs white,us vs them,good vs evil.

This is great example of why I have disdain for most libs. It's the Holier than thou thing.

And as one poster pointed out, the truth is the polar opposite of what 'truth' just said.

Libtards are lockstep sheep, and conservatives fight amongst themselves.

Fuck that idea that the liberals are the same as the rethug. Want proof? Find a post from some right wing whack job on here and read the insane comment. Then look at the number of other whack jobs who say; Thanks for that idiot comment.

Then find a Liberal doing the same thing and see how many "thanks" are posted up.

You do the math. Rethugs win in a landslide. They truly support crazy and idiotic. Why "liberals" actually try and communicate with these whack jobs is a mystery to me.

Liberals define "crazy and idiotic" as "not liberal." That's why conservatives and libertarians rightly despise them. There's no arguing with a liberal. Verbal abuse is the only thing they understand.

All the we need someone to repeal what Bush did! So they got their man in the white house and now the issue slate as changed dramatically. Now the big worry is whether or not we can all get free shit.

It's why I turned away from the party system. This is a deliberate social chasm used to keep people either on the right or on the left respectively. And it works brilliantly.

And presumably, you support Barack Obama. That's where I don't get the LOLberals. When Bush was writing up shit like the patriot act, the howling and moaning from the lolberals was loud and boisterous. I know, because i sided with them over it.

But, now it really is just a side issue. It's a passing "I'm against it" now that Obama extended the act and even added new civil liberty erosions like NDAA2012.

That's the part i dont get. Bush and his wars and his civil liberties erosions and oh the HUGE Maniti. But it's crickets and the occassional "I'm against those things" when it is brought into question now that Obama is the one dishing out the unconstitutional wars, etc...
Good point. The association is that the RIGHT (at least with liberals) is taking away our rights and totalitarian so they are not going to let the right back into power. Then the ugly truth rears its head: THE LEFT IS DOING THE SAME THING. I am not sure how anyone that sides with freedom can support Obama but I guess when you look at Romney and see him as the only other choise and then match him with Bush….

The delusions that we put on ourselves…

Forum List

Back