CDZ Why do people hate Gays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a country where we have to abide by the laws or be punished.
Not much choice.
Jail, fines or follow the law.

You never HAVE to endorse anything, you just might have to pay a price for not doing it

And that is what democrats told blacks when they tried to vote and wanted to sit at the front of the bus..............
And those same democrats later begin voting republican
Not anymore.

Not much choice.

You never HAVE to endorse anything, you just might have to pay a price for not doing it

And that is what democrats told blacks when they tried to vote and wanted to sit at the front of the bus..............

That is not true. The racist democrats stayed racist........robert byrd, a racist, stayed a democrat...dittos bill clinton's friend and political mentor j. william fulbright and al gores father.

barak obama stayed racist and a democrat as did his pastor, reverend wright...another racist democrat......

Racism is found in the democrat party...it is the prime motivator of the democrat party....

Republicans.....could not care less about race......democrats...are obsessed with race...
Actually it is true. Not all racists switched but the vast majority did. Thats documented fact. Sorry.
Sixty years ago, meh. And as a result, the Republican Party swung hard left.

That doesn't stop Dems today from continuing in their racist direction, however.

Not much choice.

That is not true. The racist democrats stayed racist........robert byrd, a racist, stayed a democrat...dittos bill clinton's friend and political mentor j. william fulbright and al gores father.

barak obama stayed racist and a democrat as did his pastor, reverend wright...another racist democrat......

Racism is found in the democrat party...it is the prime motivator of the democrat party....

Republicans.....could not care less about race......democrats...are obsessed with race...
Actually it is true. Not all racists switched but the vast majority did. Thats documented fact. Sorry.

That doesn't stop Dems today from continuing in their racist direction, however.

It doesnt stop some dems from being racist but then you dont see things like this occurring like in the repub party.

Colin%2BPowell_Obama%2BRacism.jpg

The only reason anyone would hate a class or group of people is because they actually hate what that class or group is or stands for.
Then you have to ask yourself, what about men being with men; or women being with women stirs you to hatred?

I hate anybody who tries to force me to endorse things against my will.

BINGO. But we can't oppose them without being accused of hating, homophobic , blaa blaa.
this is USED to stop any criticism or disagreeing of them. (the Special people in this country evidently)
Just like how everyone was accused of being a racist if you Opposed and disagreed with that thug President

It doesnt stop some dems from being racist but then you dont see things like this occurring like in the repub party.

Colin%2BPowell_Obama%2BRacism.jpg

"...Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

".... In 2006, he told an Indian-American supporter that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

The Top 5 Racist Biden Gaffes ...

I'm pro-gay marriage, but understanding what conservatives are talking about doesn't require much intellectual elasticity.

A screamingly obvious example are gay pride parades, where it's not terribly difficult to understand that decency laws are being (at least) stretched just to shove a person's sexuality in the face of an opponent.

An honest conversation on this topic does require honesty.

My hope is that, once time has gone by and gays have access to marriage, they'll calm down and stop behaving like this.
pride-3.jpg

2625425700_85917b9fb1_o.jpg
I dont really see anything other than kids having a good time.They certainly arent breaking any laws. Whats the problem ?

I have been to a couple of Gay Pride events and have had a good time. Maybe I have been lucky but I would happily have taken my kids.

I think its important to set an example to kids. Show them that being Gay is not a crime. I would hate to think that any of my kids were Gay and couldnt talk to me about it. Have to live a lie, be miserable, not enjoy life.

And if my kids were denied service by some bigot I would be incandescent.

I'm pro-gay marriage, but understanding what conservatives are talking about doesn't require much intellectual elasticity.

A screamingly obvious example are gay pride parades, where it's not terribly difficult to understand that decency laws are being (at least) stretched just to shove a person's sexuality in the face of an opponent.

My hope is that, once time has gone by and gays have access to marriage, they'll calm down and stop behaving like this.
pride-3.jpg

I dont really see anything other than kids having a good time.They certainly arent breaking any laws. Whats the problem ?
I have no doubt you don't see it. That was my point.

pride-3.jpg

What are you seeing ?

pride-3.jpg

What are you seeing ?
I made it clear, and others who are also pro-gay rights agreed.

Read the thread.

The only reason anyone would hate a class or group of people is because they actually hate what that class or group is or stands for.
Then you have to ask yourself, what about men being with men; or women being with women stirs you to hatred?

I hate anybody who tries to force me to endorse things against my will.

BINGO. But we can't oppose them without being accused of hating, homophobic , blaa blaa.
this is USED to stop any criticism or disagreeing of them. (the Special people in this country evidently)
Just like how everyone was accused of being a racist if you Opposed and disagreed with that thug President
What criticisms have you got ?

IMO, they hate gays because they don't really know any gay people and fall for kgrill's broad brush characterization of gay people. The vast majority of gay people are not in your face sexually just like the vast majority of straight people are not.

pride-3.jpg

What are you seeing ?

Read the thread.

My daughter uses the same tactic. If she doesn't agree with something I say, she accuses me of not fully UNDERSTANDING, or she accuses ME of being RUDE. I'm rude when I tell her that she is not allowed to hang out at the park, and I don't UNDERSTAND when I tell her she's too young to have a boyfriend.

Hello, I'm not rude. It isn't rude to tell you NO. There are rules, and everybody gets to follow them. Likewise, with the queers, it isn't HATE to tell them that they don't get to dictate to the churches what they can preach from their pulpits. We have constitutional and human rights, including freedom of speech and religion, that homos don't get to violate and restrict, just because they don't agree.

And I do understand my daughter, and people in general, which is why I tell her she may not date at this young age. Likewise, I understand the motivation behind the rhetoric the homofascists engage in..which is why I object to it.

IMO, they hate gays because they don't really know any gay people and fall for kgrill's broad brush characterization of gay people. The vast majority of gay people are not in your face sexually just like the vast majority of straight people are not.
There is a lot of ignorance about and that is certain.
I am wondering if sexual hang ups are at the root of it more than religion. I know that there is a link but not always.

pride-3.jpg

What are you seeing ?

Read the thread.

My daughter uses the same tactic. If she doesn't agree with something I say, she accuses me of not fully UNDERSTANDING, or she accuses ME of being RUDE. I'm rude when I tell her that she is not allowed to hang out at the park, and I don't UNDERSTAND when I tell her she's too young to have a boyfriend.

Hello, I'm not rude. It isn't rude to tell you NO. There are rules, and everybody gets to follow them. Likewise, with the queers, it isn't HATE to tell them that they don't get to dictate to the churches what they can preach from their pulpits. We have constitutional and human rights, including freedom of speech and religion, that homos don't get to violate and restrict, just because they don't agree.

And I do understand my daughter, and people in general, which is why I tell her she may not date at this young age. Likewise, I understand the motivation behind the rhetoric the homofascists engage in..which is why I object to it.
I dont see the link between your kids and a whole slice of society. They arent children you know.

There is a lot of ignorance about and that is certain.
I am wondering if sexual hang ups are at the root of it more than religion. I know that there is a link but not always.
I agree. Homofascists who want to march into the churches and force them to preach that God approves of ramming it into someone's butt definitely have some sexual hangups.

What are you seeing ?

Read the thread.

I dont see the link between your kids and a whole slice of society. They arent children you know.

And yet they use the same tactics. Which was my point. Grow up.

pride-3.jpg

What are you seeing ?

Read the thread.

When someone goes obtuse on me, that's it, I'm out. Or, if I detect they're serious and actually can't see something obvious, I'm also out. What's the point of trying?

I fully admit that I may be completely nuts. When I see a problem, I want to fix it. There are many people who don't seem to share that view. There is no way they can actually believe that their behaviors (obtuseness, distortion, deflection, hyperbole, personal attacks, intimidation, outright lies) are going to improve anything.

Again, what's the point of trying to communicate with someone like that? They're not interested in improving anything, they're just trying to WIN.

Hell with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back