Why do parents want us to be bullied?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Many if not most parents are very heavy on that you are worth what your work is worth. So you want to do a good job at school, and you want to do a good job at your other jobs. And you begin to put your work above most things.

Then some mean teacher has a bad day and rips up your drawing to force you to do it all over again. Or a project manager realizes that you are programmed this way, so he sends the most impossible junk into your hand, just to blame you if you are not done with it on time if at all. Or an accountant just suddenly decides that market conditions want to fire you. How much are you worth then?

So, why is it a good idea for parents to hand us over to bullies?

I am speculating, that either they want to push their failures onto us, or it is simply entertaining for them when we suffer.

Your take?

Many if not most parents are very heavy on that you are worth what your work is worth. So you want to do a good job at school, and you want to do a good job at your other jobs. And you begin to put your work above most things.

Then some mean teacher has a bad day and rips up your drawing to force you to do it all over again. Or a project manager realizes that you are programmed this way, so he sends the most impossible junk into your hand, just to blame you if you are not done with it on time if at all. Or an accountant just suddenly decides that market conditions want to fire you. How much are you worth then?

I am speculating, that either they want to push their failures onto us, or it is simply entertaining for them when we suffer.

Your take?
Could it be YOU who is using this trite little tale in an attempt to pass responsibility? If this is your view of parents and what we try to teach our children the. You have got some SERIOUS fucking emotional problems. Your parents may have fucked you up. Who cares? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and move on!

Why do people try to keep problems that are dead & done with going.

They are like flies that just love sh*t I guess.

I'm sensing that a problem was over in 2003 but others for some reason want to keep the problem going...Sick losers.

(If this sounds like it doesn't make sense to you, just ignore it :) .)

Parents need to stop over-protecting their kids, then, when bullies show up in their lives, it's not like a shock or devastation

Parents need to stop over-protecting their kids, then, when bullies show up in their lives, it's not like a shock or devastation
Good point. There is nobody to judge your work. So equating yourself with your work is futile. Most parents reject this note angrily. But it is true. So those parents must be lying. If they were not lying, then any bully boss could kill any number of his employees by just laughing at them, couldn't they?

I'm sensing that a problem was over in 2003 but others for some reason want to keep the problem going...Sick losers.

which event in 2003 do you refer to? American? International?

You have to be comfortable in your own skin

Unless someone has a gun to your head, what can they do to you?
If you feel "badly" because someone is criticizing you, you are putting too much value on THEIR opinion. You are, in fact, letting them dictate how you feel about yourself.

What makes them any better than you?

Fact of life - there are winners and losers.

But even "losers" can be winners if they don't quit, accept themselves as they are and enjoy life in spite of it.

which event in 2003 do you refer to? American? International?

If my post didn't make any sense to you, it wasn't for you.

Your take?
Could it be YOU who is using this trite little tale in an attempt to pass responsibility? If this is your view of parents and what we try to teach our children the. You have got some SERIOUS fucking emotional problems. Your parents may have fucked you up. Who cares? Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and move on!
No, because also the entire USA, all human resources departments, and schools want to convince you that you must outdo yourself before you are entitled to anything. I guess they must hammer this because the national credit rating statistic depends on it. Hehe. To test you, answer this, what % of USA workers do you think care nothing about giving up half of their vacation days for one or another office crisis, just to lament that they are overworked. Sorry, you can't pile your national misery on me. Hehehe.

But even "losers" can be winners if they don't quit, accept themselves as they are and enjoy life in spite of it.

I took leave (not quit) from a job once because of poor health. I was living off of ramon noodles and doing manual labor. I just couldn't continue the job.

When I was eating better doing that job, I had no problems with the physicalness of the job.

Your take?
No, because also the entire USA, all human resources departments, and schools want to convince you that you must outdo yourself before you are entitled to anything. I guess they must hammer this because the national credit rating statistic depends on it. Hehe. To test you, answer this, what % of USA workers do you think care nothing about giving up half of their vacation days for one or another office crisis, just to lament that they are overworked. Sorry, you can't pile your national misery on me. Hehehe.
Look, schmuck, if you are a fucking spoiled bum who hates his parents (I know you are a dude because a chick would not act like such an absolute douche), then so be it. But stop trying to blame others for your failures, shit head! Own up to them, put on your big boy britches, and make something of your life, fuck head!

In nature, do some animals eat their young?
Yes, they do. People would love to do it too. At least to. Kill them even if not to just eat them. I wonder why? Let me guess, so that nobody calls them old?
Jesus fucking Christ. My sincere suggestion to you is to call 911, tell the nice operator where you are at, then go back to the asylum with all the pretty, colorful pills and tummy cookies.

Your take?
Look, schmuck, if you are a fucking spoiled bum who hates his parents (I know you are a dude because a chick would not act like such an absolute douche), then so be it. But stop trying to blame others for your failures, shit head! Own up to them, put on your big boy britches, and make something of your life, fuck head!
Which tv program did you copy this from?

Doing evil brings it own suffering results to those who do evil. You can't blame others when YOU do evil.

(Talking about others and NOT myself.)

Doing evil brings it own suffering results to those who do evil. You can't blame others when YOU do evil.

(Talking about others and NOT myself.)
You are all about retribution and punishment, aren't you? Repeat after me: "I will show you the life of the vine."

I fight against people who fight against me.

I am not "all about retribution and punishment." Your brain sounds disturbed Zack, sorry to say.

I took leave (not quit) from a job once because of poor health. I was living off of ramon noodles and doing manual labor. I just couldn't continue the job.

When I was eating better doing that job, I had no problems with the physicalness of the job.

Eggs and bananas are cheap too :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back