Why do obama supporters not care about him assassinating citizens without due process

Yeah. I am ok with any Amercan President killing terrorists. The kid's daddy helped plan the Ft. Hood shootings and sent the Underwear Bomber. The kid was there in support of his father's terrorism. Traitors give up their rights as citizens.

I was fine with Bush taking out al-Queda and the Taliban. I am fine with Obama taking out the al-Awlakis: American born Islamic terrorists. Both of them. They should not have been causing attacks against the US from Yemen. Good riddance. The same for any other American traitor. You plot attacks on us in foreign lands, you die. Simple concept.

Regards from Rosie

What evidence do you have to any of that being true?

In this context, yes. I'm glad that another citizen can't go batshit crazy and start killing people without getting his ass put down.

Except he did none of that. There are zero victims for his "crime". Regardless, if you dont care about violations of constitutional rights then there is no point talking to you.

Just because there are no direct victims, does not mean his actions have not resulted in any.

Thus we have courts of law to decide guilt, not just the CIA.

The Constitution provides everyone due process. It also disallows cruel and unusual punishment.

Obama ordered the assassination of a 16 year old AMERICAN child without so much as a trial or any fork of due process. I would also argue that using a drone to drop a missile on a kid's head is cruel and certainly unusual.

Incoming Bush was worse replies as if that matters or justifies anything.

Link for those of you living under a rock:

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Atlantic Mobile

The irony of this, of course, is you fail to afford the president due process; you assume he’s guilty and compel him to prove otherwise, simply because he’s a democrat.

I'll wait for you to prove anything you just said.

Except he did none of that. There are zero victims for his "crime". Regardless, if you dont care about violations of constitutional rights then there is no point talking to you.

Just because there are no direct victims, does not mean his actions have not resulted in any.

Courts do not apply in such situations. Our laws were never meant to apply in such contexts. And if they do, they should be broken.

Can I see the list please?

Ask obama for it.

Read the article they do not deny it, no one denies there is a kill list. Again, as I have said, Obama supporters have to keep themselves uninformed. And I mean that as a compliment to you.

I'm sure there is a kill list, but would you also not prioritize threats? I believe that's an effective military strategy is it not?

American citizens should be allowed their constitutional rights of due process. For crying out loud the left makes up rights all the time, such as gay rights. Due Process is an actual right that the left seems not to care about. There can be trials held in absentia. BTW the 16 year old boy wasn't on the list and may have been just a bit pissed about his father's murder.

Courts do not apply in such situations. Our laws were never meant to apply in such contexts. And if they do, they should be broken.

Are you just ignorant or retarded? How the fuck were our laws not designed for American citizens?

Are you just ignorant or retarded? How the fuck were our laws not designed for American citizens?

Do you think the same was said when Bush was in office? Remember the reaction to the Patriot Act, you would have thought Bush wrote the damn thing himself. Obama promised THEM he would get rid of it and what did he do? Exactly the opposite.

Do you think the same was said when Bush was in office? Remember the reaction to the Patriot Act, you would have thought Bush wrote the damn thing himself. Obama promised THEM he would get rid of it and what did he do? Exactly the opposite.

No but people haven't cared about freedom for a long long time

Whats so funny about this is, liberals could care less about an american citizen being ordered to be killed, but then go totally crazy when a top terrorist is ordered to be water boarded. Oh yeah, it was all about who gave the order. Liberals are hypocrites.

Whats so funny about this is, liberals could care less about an american citizen being ordered to be killed, but then go totally crazy when a top terrorist is ordered to be water boarded. Oh yeah, it was all about who gave the order. Liberals are hypocrites.

Ironic.

Yeah. I am ok with any Amercan President killing terrorists. The kid's daddy helped plan the Ft. Hood shootings and sent the Underwear Bomber. The kid was there in support of his father's terrorism. Traitors give up their rights as citizens.

I was fine with Bush taking out al-Queda and the Taliban. I am fine with Obama taking out the al-Awlakis: American born Islamic terrorists. Both of them. They should not have been causing attacks against the US from Yemen. Good riddance. The same for any other American traitor. You plot attacks on us in foreign lands, you die. Simple concept.

Regards from Rosie

What evidence do you have to any of that being true?

I ordinarily don't cite Fox News. I am this one time:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/30/us-born-terror-boss-anwar-
al-awlaki-killed/

The young American wasn't there to enjoy playing hopscotch.

Al-Awlaki's son was killed in a different drone strike:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/robert-gibbs
anwar-al-awlaki_n_2012438.html

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

Well, here I thought we were having a civilized discussion. Thanks for being an ass.

There is nothing civilized about sanctioning murder.

Oh really.

Israelis stormed a Turkish flagged ship (Remember Turkey? Our NATO Ally) in international waters and killed several people.

Including an AMERICAN.

Thoughts on that?

Last edited:

You'd have to know about context, law, rules of engagment and the Constitution to understand why..

How many Muslim children did Bush blow up with his declaration for war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Plus the sacrifice of almost 6,000 America's children. Then he offered an fucking assinine apology as if it was enough for mothers and fathers.

Forum List

Back