Why do obama supporters not care about him assassinating citizens without due process

It is legal. Ask the courts

What's legal? I am thinking it would be cheaper just to do the same thing only do it in the states which is of course next if not already.

I am glad you have such blind faith in the CIA.

oh please.

I don't care about your faux outrage.

if it bothers you so much take to the streets and start a new tea party against the CIA and US Military

Of course you don't care your a democrat only one life means anything to you, and that is your own.

From what I understand, it is legal. He was operating as an Enemy of the State, for a foreign, hostile association.

We declared war and he chose a side. If you don't like it, too bad.

By what court was he found guilty? Or do you not understand the term "due process?"

Due process does not apply to someone we are at war with, get over yourselves.

Where do you get that bit of information? I know where, you think it is in the Patriot act that less then five years ago I will bet you hated.

The truth is that Obama is killing people from a list provided to him by the CIA. You blindly trust the CIA. Get over yourself you are not god nor is Obama. Neither of you are judge, jury and executioner...or should be.

By what court was he found guilty? Or do you not understand the term "due process?"

Where do you get that bit of information? I know where, you think it is in the Patriot act that less then five years ago I will bet you hated.

The truth is that Obama is killing people from a list provided to him by the CIA. You blindly trust the CIA. Get over yourself you are not god nor is Obama. Neither of you are judge, jury and executioner...or should be.

Can I see the list please?

Ask obama for it.

Read the article they do not deny it, no one denies there is a kill list. Again, as I have said, Obama supporters have to keep themselves uniforned. And I mean that as a compliment to you.

The Constitution provides everyone due process. It also disallows cruel and unusual punishment.

Obama ordered the assassination of a 16 year old AMERICAN child without so much as a trial or any fork of due process. I would also argue that using a drone to drop a missile on a kid's head is cruel and certainly unusual.

Incoming Bush was worse replies as if that matters or justifies anything.

Link for those of you living under a rock:

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Atlantic Mobile

The irony of this, of course, is you fail to afford the president due process; you assume he’s guilty and compel him to prove otherwise, simply because he’s a democrat.

I would say that the only reason Colin Powell made commercials for Obama was because Obama is black. Powell can't be that stupid that he thinks the country is going in the right direction, he just can't be.

Ask obama for it.

Read the article they do not deny it, no one denies there is a kill list. Again, as I have said, Obama supporters have to keep themselves uniforned. And I mean that as a compliment to you.

I'm sure there is a kill list, but would you also not prioritize threats? I believe that's an effective military strategy is it not?

The Constitution provides everyone due process. It also disallows cruel and unusual punishment.

Obama ordered the assassination of a 16 year old AMERICAN child without so much as a trial or any fork of due process. I would also argue that using a drone to drop a missile on a kid's head is cruel and certainly unusual.

Incoming Bush was worse replies as if that matters or justifies anything.

Link for those of you living under a rock:

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Atlantic Mobile

It's a terrible thing, but we are engaged in asymmetrical warfare against transnational enemies and traditional methods of warfare are not appropriate. If we believe an individual living in one of these other countries, citizen or not, presents a serious threat to our welfare or security, what are the alternatives to these assassinations? I can think of no alternatives that will not yield even more unacceptable results than the drone attacks. Since there are no good alternatives, the best we can hope for is that Obama is as deeply troubled by these killings as you are and so will order them as infrequently as is consistent with his duty to protect our national security.

From what I understand, it is legal. He was operating as an Enemy of the State, for a foreign, hostile association.

We declared war and he chose a side. If you don't like it, too bad.

We are war with American citizens now? Heh I kinda agree

I don't understand the logic behind the disgust of killing him. He was a turncoat and ultimately, an enemy of the people. Police shoot at people who shoot at them right?

Well, he was shooting at America, and America shot back.

I don't understand the logic behind the disgust of killing him. He was a turncoat and ultimately, an enemy of the people. Police shoot at people who shoot at them right?

He is an American citizen and has constitutional rights to due process. You are okay with one person deciding which citizens gets to live and which gets to die?

He is an American citizen and has constitutional rights to due process. You are okay with one person deciding which citizens gets to live and which gets to die?

In this context, yes. I'm glad that another citizen can't go batshit crazy and start killing people without getting his ass put down.

In this context, yes. I'm glad that another citizen can't go batshit crazy and start killing people without getting his ass put down.

Except he did none of that. There are zero victims for his "crime". Regardless, if you dont care about violations of constitutional rights then there is no point talking to you.

Except he did none of that. There are zero victims for his "crime". Regardless, if you dont care about violations of constitutional rights then there is no point talking to you.

Just because there are no direct victims, does not mean his actions have not resulted in any.

Yeah. I am ok with any Amercan President killing terrorists. The kid's daddy helped plan the Ft. Hood shootings and sent the Underwear Bomber. The kid was there in support of his father's terrorism. Traitors give up their rights as citizens.

I was fine with Bush taking out al-Queda and the Taliban. I am fine with Obama taking out the al-Awlakis: American born Islamic terrorists. Both of them. They should not have been causing attacks against the US from Yemen. Good riddance. The same for any other American traitor. You plot attacks on us in foreign lands, you die. Simple concept.

Regards from Rosie

Yeah. I am ok with any Amercan President killing terrorists. The kid's daddy helped plan the Ft. Hood shootings and sent the Underwear Bomber. The kid was there in support of his father's terrorism. Traitors give up their rights as citizens.

I was fine with Bush taking out al-Queda and the Taliban. I am fine with Obama taking out the al-Awlakis: American born Islamic terrorists. Both of them. They should not have been causing attacks against the US from Yemen. Good riddance. The same for any other American traitor. You plot attacks on us in foreign lands, you die. Simple concept.

Regards from Rosie

Says who? I'm real glad you are fine with completely ignoring the constitution. Everyone bitches about the country and then someone says they aren't following the rules and nobody cares.

Forum List

Back