Why do obama supporters not care about him assassinating citizens without due process

Whats so funny about this is, liberals could care less about an american citizen being ordered to be killed, but then go totally crazy when a top terrorist is ordered to be water boarded. Oh yeah, it was all about who gave the order. Liberals are hypocrites.

You'd have to know about context, law, rules of engagment and the Constitution to understand why..

I understand it, you don't, we water boarded 2 high profile terrorist a couple of times, and got info we needed, even the info that led to the killing of bin laden. The prison is in cuba. Now obama sends a drone to kill a sixteen year old american citizen, and you see nothing wrong with that? Oh by the way swallo i'm okay with the water boarding, and if killing the boy saved american lives, and it can be proved there was no other way to handle the situation, then i'm fine with that too. You see swallo I don't play polotics with american lives like liberals do, ya'll are a sick breed that needs to removed from power. You okay with the killing of a child, but outraged of water boarding a grown man. You and your kind are sick swallo.

Should have just taken him and drop his ass at your door step. With a bomb attacked to his balls.

Lol, there is a difference in this situation, we can still drop the water boarded terrorist on your door step and you can try to defend him till he blows up, but obama made sure that sixteen year old boy couldn't give us any information. Heck maybe he knew something about obama and his support for muslim terrorist. Your a crazy bird little bird. Lol

How many Muslim children did Bush blow up with his declaration for war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Plus the sacrifice of almost 6,000 America's children. Then he offered an fucking assinine apology as if it was enough for mothers and fathers.

Try to stay on topic.

It seems very clear to me. If you are American and you go palling around with REAL terrorists outside this country, Obama will bomb your ass off.

Works for me.

Regards from Rosie

Whats so funny about this is, liberals could care less about an american citizen being ordered to be killed, but then go totally crazy when a top terrorist is ordered to be water boarded. Oh yeah, it was all about who gave the order. Liberals are hypocrites.

You'd have to know about context, law, rules of engagment and the Constitution to understand why..

I understand it, you don't, we water boarded 2 high profile terrorist a couple of times, and got info we needed, even the info that led to the killing of bin laden. The prison is in cuba. Now obama sends a drone to kill a sixteen year old american citizen, and you see nothing wrong with that? Oh by the way swallo i'm okay with the water boarding, and if killing the boy saved american lives, and it can be proved there was no other way to handle the situation, then i'm fine with that too. You see swallo I don't play polotics with american lives like liberals do, ya'll are a sick breed that needs to removed from power. You okay with the killing of a child, but outraged of water boarding a grown man. You and your kind are sick swallo.

No..it was much more then a couple of times..and no..that intel wasn't all that great. Did it lead to the killing of Bin Laden? Personally, I think the jury's still out on that.

By the way faggot..like I've told so many of you conservatives homos here before..no..you can't gargle my come..I don't swing that way.

And go fuck yourself.

Homoboy.

Swallo, obama's own man said that information recieved from water boarding did help in finding out where osama was. By the way your sexual fantasies need to be kept to yourself. Also i'm sure with the lax feeling about homosexuallity you and your liberal friends have, you would be better off telling them about you homo fantasies.

Swallo, obama's own man said that information recieved from water boarding did help in finding out where osama was. By the way your sexual fantasies need to be kept to yourself. Also i'm sure with the lax feeling about homosexuallity you and your liberal friends have, you would be better off telling them about you homo fantasies.

what are you feeling left out of our homo fantasies?

you can joins us...the con contact person is Crusader Frank

what are you feeling left out of our homo fantasies?

you can joins us...the con contact person is Crusader Frank

I'm alright, ya'll have fun.

Forum List

Back