Why do obama supporters not care about him assassinating citizens without due process

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
The Constitution provides everyone due process. It also disallows cruel and unusual punishment.

Obama ordered the assassination of a 16 year old AMERICAN child without so much as a trial or any fork of due process. I would also argue that using a drone to drop a missile on a kid's head is cruel and certainly unusual.

Incoming Bush was worse replies as if that matters or justifies anything.

Link for those of you living under a rock:

http://m.theatlantic.com/politics/a...the-killing-of-a-16-year-old-american/264028/

Last edited:
If dropping a drone bomb is cruel and unusual, why do you keep supporting the military that is doing it? After all, they CAN refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Name the Sovereign Countries we currently fly Drones over without consent. Is flying drones here okay?

If dropping a drone bomb is cruel and unusual, why do you keep supporting the military that is doing it? After all, they CAN refuse to follow unlawful orders.

Assume. Tell me more about what I support. Why don't you stick to the issue at hand?

Because they do it for the Greater Good (i.e., the End justifies the Means).

Because they do it for the Greater Good (i.e., the End justifies the Means).
It boils down again to who reports the news and who is responsible of the rewriting of the account, the rewriting of history. The collateral damage means nothing when compared to the agenda, the flavor of the day.

Easy Peasy.

For the leftoids, the ends justify the means, and the means are always maleable.

I believe that Obama's kill list and the operation is provided by and ran by the CIA. Does that make you feel better that they can get people to kill without due process? Why does some think that absolves Obama because someone followed his orders?

From what I understand, it is legal. He was operating as an Enemy of the State, for a foreign, hostile association.

We declared war and he chose a side. If you don't like it, too bad.

And you are perfectly copactic if a bunch of brown women and children are killed as part of the collateral damage.

How humane of you.

name the US citizens who have been assassinated

You typify what I have been saying about Obama supporters, you keep yourself uninformed.

Here are the names of three, the 16 year old wasn't even on Obama's kill list. Remember this is just their names not the names of anyone who might be standing next to them.

16-year-old American citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki

Anwar al-Awlaki, who was also born in America, who was also an American citizen, and who was killed by drone two weeks before his son was, along with another American citizen named Samir Khan

.....Anwar al-Awlaki on the kill list -- and then to kill him -- was "an easy one." But Abdulrahman al-Awlaki wasn't on an American kill list.

EASY!!! An easy decision to order the killing of a man without due process all because the CIA told him so. Wasn't long ago the left wasn't in love so much with the CIA.

From what I understand, it is legal. He was operating as an Enemy of the State, for a foreign, hostile association.

We declared war and he chose a side. If you don't like it, too bad.

By what court was he found guilty? Or do you not understand the term "due process?"

Forum List

Back