Why do Muslims hate Americans after all we've done for/to them?

I think it is safe to say that our nation is too arrogant... We have not even figured out how to govern ourselves effectively, but to try to introduce democracy into Afghanistan using America's current model is a joke. Afghanistan is not united, but more like America in the beginning. Since we decided to try to bring peace to lands that Jesus Christ couldn't even tame, we could have at least attempted to do it right by introducing the original American model, weak federal govt and a strong local govt. But instead like America we marched in waving bibles and trying to westernize a group of people that have been fighting since the dawn of time. Muslims hate America because were Americans and we do the stupid un thought out things America does.

Alright bro.

I do have a few questions, because I don't actually know.

does the Koran, or Q'uran (sorry, not Religious) actually speak on killing, or even injuring non believers?

Here ya go GT. The religion is based on killing.

All to prevent being persecuted and massacred....and they are planning against God and his messenger so why wouldn't God not support them?

This hypocrite I can bash the bible all I want....but I'm a believer in God so I won't but there are many articles showing violent events in the bible

You must be joking -- Where in the Bible does anyone call on us to kill people who disagree with our ways?

You won't because it doesn't exist!

Christianity is based on the Love of our Father. If you were REALLY a Christian you would know that and not blaspheme the Bible.

Their religion teaches hate; Christianity teaches love.

Alright bro.

I do have a few questions, because I don't actually know.

does the Koran, or Q'uran (sorry, not Religious) actually speak on killing, or even injuring non believers?

I'll answer you but I'm gonna get alot of right wingers who will try to interfere with this discussion and tell you otherwise.....if you want to know more pm me

Most of the verses came when they were at battles with a tribe there who opposed the idea of Islam and Muhamamd...many leaders within that tribe actually converted to Islam...it depends which verse exactly....and when they got angry at Muhamamd they wanted to sent people to his home....until someone warned him and his cousin Ali took a risk and stayed at that home....later on when muslims became around a 100 people they had to flee to the middle of the desert....and they were gonna be attacked sooner or later....Gabirel told Muhamamd you can fight the non believers who attack you.....this is all according to Islam

forget other people dude. I dont do PM's. Let's ignore the bullshit.

Please clarify a bit for me, if you can.

Are you saying that the call for fighting was a circumstance of the time?

If not, lemme know.

If so, it sort of reaffirms my view of most/all Religions. they're written by men, flawed men.

Yes they were because in Islam the records of the sayings of the prophet and the events claim that verses came at certain times regarding and guiding the Muslims at that time....and you can say that. But I don't believe it's written by men....I just think Gabriel tried his best to translate what God says since he is the translator.....in Islam God doesn't have speech....he has something else Muhamamd explained as messages to your heart...and it explains itself in your heart he doesn't speak like us but he Knows everything

I'll answer you but I'm gonna get alot of right wingers who will try to interfere with this discussion and tell you otherwise.....if you want to know more pm me

Most of the verses came when they were at battles with a tribe there who opposed the idea of Islam and Muhamamd...many leaders within that tribe actually converted to Islam...it depends which verse exactly....and when they got angry at Muhamamd they wanted to sent people to his home....until someone warned him and his cousin Ali took a risk and stayed at that home....later on when muslims became around a 100 people they had to flee to the middle of the desert....and they were gonna be attacked sooner or later....Gabirel told Muhamamd you can fight the non believers who attack you.....this is all according to Islam

If not, lemme know.

If so, it sort of reaffirms my view of most/all Religions. they're written by men, flawed men.

Yes they were because in Islam the records of the sayings of the prophet and the events claim that verses came at certain times regarding and guiding the Muslims at that time....and you can say that. But I don't believe it's written by men....I just think Gabriel tried his best to translate what God says since he is the translator.....in Islam God doesn't have speech....he has something else Muhamamd explained as messages to your heart...and it explains itself in your heart he doesn't speak like us but he Knows everything

You lost me here.

It wasn't written by men, but it did call for the fighting of non-believers because of the circumstances of the times?

I have trouble with that.

All to prevent being persecuted and massacred....and they are planning against God and his messenger so why wouldn't God not support them?

This hypocrite I can bash the bible all I want....but I'm a believer in God so I won't but there are many articles showing violent events in the bible

You must be joking -- Where in the Bible does anyone call on us to kill people who disagree with our ways?

Christianity is based on the Love of our Father. If you were REALLY a Christian you would know that and not blaspheme the Bible.

Cruelty and Violence

To play devils advocate... are you quoting christianity in the new or old testament.

If not, lemme know.

You lost me here.

It wasn't written by men, but it did call for the fighting of non-believers because of the circumstances of the times?

No I wasn't saying that....I was saying that verses came at separate times....it didn't just arrive as random book

You lost me here.

No I wasn't saying that....I was saying that verses came at separate times....it didn't just arrive as random book

ok, but shouldn't morals be timeless?(god/allah provided morals) (not being a dick.....mind you)

You lost me here.

ok, but shouldn't morals be timeless?(god/allah provided morals) (not being a dick.....mind you)

What do you mean by that? Muhamamd was the one teaching morals because he was the Prophet it's his job and he was teaching many morals..not just ordinary morals

To play devils advocate... are you quoting christianity in the new or old testament.

The old testiment describes life under the laws of God in mostly historical accounts. The new testiment describes Biblical commands under grace - what we are to live today. Christ gave his life so we wouldn;t have to continue living under law (like sacrifice for sin - in the old testiment people were commanded to sacrifice for atonement - Once Christ died on the cross it is no longer needed for repentance.)

The premise has never changed.

What do you mean by that? Muhamamd was the one teaching morals because he was the Prophet it's his job and he was teaching many morals..not just ordinary morals

what i mean by that, is that (in my opinion) it's never right to kill or injure over religion, so for you to say it was a product of the times makes me think/wonder if the God they follow is just or moral, in my own eyes.

Do they have any good reasons?

Muslims do not hate Americans, although we give them plenty reason to do so. Invade and occupy their land and kill innocent Muslim men, women and children seem to be reason enough. All in the name of freedom?
Why do (white) Americans hate Muslims or anyone that do not look like them or worship like they do.

Right... they are so innocent!
Hanging gays! Be-heading apostates (you don't know that word do you so look it up!).
Forcing women to wear burkas, walk behind a man.. and you like that?
Putting bombs on little kids to blow up troops while they hide behind their mosques?

These are savages pure and simple.

So tell me again.. what invasion are you talking about?
Saddam invading Kuwait? Is that it?
Saddam making a wasteland of the Garden of Eden murdering thousands?
Gassing his own people? And you defend that behavior?

You are so gauche and totally a walking cliche! You are totally naive totally stupid and would probably be the first person to be dispatched under Sharia law for just being stupid!

what i mean by that, is that (in my opinion) it's never right to kill or injure over religion, so for you to say it was a product of the times makes me think/wonder if the God they follow is just or moral, in my own eyes.

Like I said they were being persecuted...the muslims were very few....so they were defending themselves....they were being killed first and avoided conflcit until they forced into battles.....you are not aware of the 70 converts who got killed and thrown into wells for being muslim at that time during Muhamamds life.

So are you trying to say God is against killing regardless if you're defending yourself?

I don't think so....and remember God is an extremist....so he is strict and doesn't think like humans....we don't know his POV...

I think it is safe to say that our nation is too arrogant... We have not even figured out how to govern ourselves effectively, but to try to introduce democracy into Afghanistan using America's current model is a joke. Afghanistan is not united, but more like America in the beginning. Since we decided to try to bring peace to lands that Jesus Christ couldn't even tame, we could have at least attempted to do it right by introducing the original American model, weak federal govt and a strong local govt. But instead like America we marched in waving bibles and trying to westernize a group of people that have been fighting since the dawn of time. Muslims hate America because were Americans and we do the stupid un thought out things America does.

Oh geez, another delusional back patter who likes to fantasize that he rules the internetz with his amazing skillz...you should hook up with loinboy and stroke each other.:lol:

Naa I get you already hooked up with kosher girl :lol:

Only in your wet dreams...but enjoy yourself.:D

Oh wow lol this girl is pretty horny right now :lol:

I meant to say I bet you and koshergirl hooked up you are so alike:D, actually the more I think about it not really she's a dick and you aren't

Good points...Afghanistan is not united and the idea that those countries do democracy is crazy they don't

Like I said they were being persecuted...the muslims were very few....so they were defending themselves....they were being killed first and avoided conflcit until they forced into battles.....you are not aware of the 70 converts who got killed and thrown into wells for being muslim at that time during Muhamamds life.

So are you trying to say God is against killing regardless if you're defending yourself?

I don't think so....and remember God is an extremist....so he is strict and doesn't think like humans....we don't know his POV...

I don't believe in Religious Gods, bro. That's why I have a hard time.

Why are Muslims today still taking the (older, as you've told me) battle literally>?

Forum List

Back