Why do Muslims hate Americans after all we've done for/to them?

To play devils advocate... are you quoting christianity in the new or old testament.

The old testiment describes life under the laws of God in mostly historical accounts. The new testiment describes Biblical commands under grace - what we are to live today. Christ gave his life so we wouldn;t have to continue living under law (like sacrifice for sin - in the old testiment people were commanded to sacrifice for atonement - Once Christ died on the cross it is no longer needed for repentance.)

The premise has never changed.

I'm not quite sure if an Orthodox Jew would agree on that point, but I'm not a religious philosophist. I can only see where mass religion has led to the down fall of man and society.

what i mean by that, is that (in my opinion) it's never right to kill or injure over religion, so for you to say it was a product of the times makes me think/wonder if the God they follow is just or moral, in my own eyes.

Like I said they were being persecuted...the muslims were very few....so they were defending themselves....they were being killed first and avoided conflcit until they forced into battles.....you are not aware of the 70 converts who got killed and thrown into wells for being muslim at that time during Muhamamds life.

So are you trying to say God is against killing regardless if you're defending yourself?

I don't think so....and remember God is an extremist....so he is strict and doesn't think like humans....we don't know his POV...

I don't believe in Religious Gods, bro. That's why I have a hard time.

Why are Muslims today still taking the (older, as you've told me) battle literally>?

They aren't....can you tell which muslims are these? Groups or certain muslims? I need to go one by one...to explain each

Like I said they were being persecuted...the muslims were very few....so they were defending themselves....they were being killed first and avoided conflcit until they forced into battles.....you are not aware of the 70 converts who got killed and thrown into wells for being muslim at that time during Muhamamds life.

So are you trying to say God is against killing regardless if you're defending yourself?

I don't think so....and remember God is an extremist....so he is strict and doesn't think like humans....we don't know his POV...

Why are Muslims today still taking the (older, as you've told me) battle literally>?

They aren't....can you tell which muslims are these? Groups or certain muslims? I need to go one by one...to explain each

I dont group people, it's against my nature.

But I see many burning shit and rioting every time someone speaks badly on Mohammad.

Oh yeah, we're like two peas in a pod...someone doesn't know board history very well.:cool:

Are you both kosher?:lol::D

Well I enjoy a nice pickle with my pulled pork.:D

I never eat pork.....and if you ask well is it because your faith? Well I went to Cicis pizza with some friends and they had like a buffet of pizza...and I thought it was just like an extra chees pizza :D.....lol I took a bite and there were bacon bits in it and guess what....:D.....it tasted like shit! Lol:lol: I spit that shit out of my mouth and almost threw up I was at the sink for like 5 minutes....i would never eat that nasty shtick hahaha

And pickles ....ya pickles are good:D

Do they have any good reasons?

Do Muslims hate America?

Some clearly do, some hate US foreign policy but most don't give a shit either way because they're way too busy being mums, dads, kids in education and so on.

But I see many burning shit and rioting every time someone speaks badly on Mohammad.

I thought you were gonna ask about militant groups...and that's why I said one by one because they are all different and some are legitimate and some are unnessacry organizations.....

But my answer is you have to go to the middle east and see how much religon means in their culture...there is a lot of religous everything there.....so it's comes to a surprise to them as they are shocked....because even though people they never met Muhamad they all love him like crazy...and I mean like crazy....you can see for yourself but your probably scared of the middle east now...:)

In every part of the world where there is an armed conflict, these savages are involved.. Theirs is a history of violence and hatred.. NOTHING has changed.

Are you talking about the US of A?

The US has been involved, no, started the vast majority of wars between countries since WWII.

You even invaded and occupied Hawaii.

I thought you were gonna ask about militant groups...and that's why I said one by one because they are all different and some are legitimate and some are unnessacry organizations.....

But my answer is you have to go to the middle east and see how much religon means in their culture...there is a lot of religous everything there.....so it's comes to a surprise to them as they are shocked....because even though people they never met Muhamad they all love him like crazy...and I mean like crazy....you can see for yourself but your probably scared of the middle east now...:)

I'm not scared of much but myself, bro.

Anyhoo, I still don't understand fully. I'm not sure if you're for or against violence.........against people who verbally or in effigy burn/maim a Religious prophet, of any kind...

Anyhoo, I still don't understand fully. I'm not sure if you're for or against violence.........against people who verbally or in effigy burn/maim a Religious prophet, of any kind...

I get angry when anyone insults prophets in the way they did with that film....it's not just a simple troll film like you think....he's an Arab Coptic and in the middle east what he's basically saying is "fuck you" to the muslims...Westerners don't understand what it means in the middle east....

And no killing random people I am against .....protesting is okay to me and protesting is almost a everyday thing there ever since the revolutions...so it's all different

I get angry when anyone insults prophets in the way they did with that film....it's not just a simple troll film like you think....he's an Arab Coptic and in the middle east what he's basically saying is "fuck you" to the muslims...Westerners don't understand what it means in the middle east....

And no killing random people I am against .....protesting is okay to me and protesting is almost a everyday thing there ever since the revolutions...so it's all different

Well, we'd be on the same exact page if you're both against the film, and also against the violenc against the film, but FOR the freedom to create it?????

Well, we'd be on the same exact page if you're both against the film, and also against the violenc against the film, but FOR the freedom to create it?????

I am against the film and the killings and yes I don't believe something like that should be allowed....btw I have a little authoritarian in me....I come from a place with an authoritarian goverment sort of....and I didn't see it as a big problem

I am against the film and the killings and yes I don't believe something like that should be allowed....btw I have a little authoritarian in me....I come from a place with an authoritarian goverment sort of....and I didn't see it as a big problem

Here's the sad part about partisan life.

Me and you agree with 2/3 regarding this situation........m ore importantly, we agree with the sanctity of human life...

and you and conservatives cant have a convo without going at each others' throats.

mAYbe they should approach you the way i did

Me and you agree with 2/3 regarding this situation........m ore importantly, we agree with the sanctity of human life...

and you and conservatives cant have a convo without going at each others' throats.

Exactly it's a better and more thoughtful convo....I was trying to explain everything the best I can...and you seemed like you had a lot of questions...and you asked the right guy who has been to the middle east a lot and I have experiences

Exactly it's a better and more thoughtful convo....I was trying to explain everything the best I can...and you seemed like you had a lot of questions...and you asked the right guy who has been to the middle east a lot and I have experiences

Well, anyhoo, I appreciate ya bro.

Well, anyhoo, I appreciate ya bro.

Np man good conversation :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back