Why do men still try to find a good woman?

Experience should have taught them by now that this person only exists in their heads. Honestly, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe otherwise after the third one lied about loving you just for your body.

---
"loving you just for your body."

I thought that was funny because women usually say that about men.

In my younger days (< 33), i had fun dating without long-term expectations, but it did get a bit frustrating when i started looking for a marriage mate.
After focusing on the attributes that matter for such a long-term relationship, and being realistic about my "check-off" list, I found a person that i married & we reproduced multiple times.
Maybe i was lucky, but i think it was my practicality that made the difference.
When you are less than 33 are you seriously looking?

---
Not likely, but the "perfect woman" should get your special attention, either consciously or subconsciously.

Lol. We've got FBJ and Buzz Jenkins posting on the same thread. All we need is danielpalos, and we'll have the equivalent of the 3 stooges. ;)
I forgot about this thread tbh. It's not a subject I've been interested in since realizing that it really is a futile search. There are barely even any good people in general. It stands to reason there wouldn't be an abundance of good female people specifically.

Experience should have taught them by now that this person only exists in their heads. Honestly, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe otherwise after the third one lied about loving you just for your body.

It all depends on what you want and think of as good.
Do you want someone to just love you for your body? Guess what. That is not LOVE, it's Lust and it wears off.

What exactly do you want in a woman?

Lol. We've got FBJ and Buzz Jenkins posting on the same thread. All we need is danielpalos, and we'll have the equivalent of the 3 stooges. ;)
I forgot about this thread tbh. It's not a subject I've been interested in since realizing that it really is a futile search. There are barely even any good people in general. It stands to reason there wouldn't be an abundance of good female people specifically.

Finding a nice nympho is what you are having issue with...

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass
She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack

When you are less than 33 are you seriously looking?
Yes. I was when I asked this. The easiest way to understand my worldview would be to picture an ultra-traditionalist atheist Mennonite.

To be fair, I believe it when she tells me it's more than that. I'm not a clever man. What do you think makes a good woman? Come to think of it, what do you think makes a good man?

To be fair, I believe it when she tells me it's more than that. I'm not a clever man. What do you think makes a good woman? Come to think of it, what do you think makes a good man?

People that are well adjusted, and respect each other and have a mutual physical attraction.
When you meet someone that makes you WANT to be a better man, there you have it.

Forum List

Back