Why do men still try to find a good woman?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Experience should have taught them by now that this person only exists in their heads. Honestly, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe otherwise after the third one lied about loving you just for your body.

Why do men still try to find a good woman?

Experience should have taught them by now that this person only exists in their heads. Honestly, you'd have to be pretty stupid to believe otherwise after the third one lied about loving you just for your body.

They're out there. I found one, and married her twenty years ago.

I think you're problem is that you just don't have any idea of what to look for in a good woman.

wedding-jpg.48627

Finding a good woman is not rocket surgery.

Be the kind of man such a woman will want. I have found one (actually more than one). Focus on your life instead of on the search.

I'm not trying to find a good woman because I've already found her.

If you can't find one, examine the common denominator in your situation: yourself.

---
"loving you just for your body."

I thought that was funny because women usually say that about men.

In my younger days (< 33), i had fun dating without long-term expectations, but it did get a bit frustrating when i started looking for a marriage mate.
After focusing on the attributes that matter for such a long-term relationship, and being realistic about my "check-off" list, I found a person that i married & we reproduced multiple times.
Maybe i was lucky, but i think it was my practicality that made the difference.

---

In my younger days (< 33), i had fun dating without long-term expectations, but it did get a bit frustrating when i started looking for a marriage mate.
After focusing on the attributes that matter for such a long-term relationship, and being realistic about my "check-off" list, I found a person that i married & we reproduced multiple times.

All women have backup lovers

---

---
That's not only a too-general statement, but it's obviously false, if one has enough experience (with aging patients). Many older women in a secure relationship (compatible marriage w/ kids) lose interest in sex. However, if they become single, that would change their "interest".

---

---
That's not only a too-general statement, but it's obviously false, if one has enough experience (with aging patients). Many older women in a secure relationship (compatible marriage w/ kids) lose interest in sex. However, if they become single, that would change their "interest".

Lose interest in sex?

Finding a good woman is not rocket surgery.

Be the kind of man such a woman will want. I have found one (actually more than one). Focus on your life instead of on the search.
You mean rocket science or brain surgery? Clearly intelligence isn't important.

---

When you are less than 33 are you seriously looking?

Forum List

Back