Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Toss and turn from side to side

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Sitting Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
My at times will sleep on her back with her left knee up and her right knee crossed over it. The cats will get into the crawl space under the sheet.

My at times will sleep on her back with her left knee up and her right knee crossed over it. The cats will get into the crawl space under the sheet.

I don't sleep like that but I drive with my left leg propped up, foot on the seat....

My daughter drives like that, Bonzi, drives me nuts.

That's one of the reasons she does it

x3_beast_upsidedown.jpg

All of the above.

Usually on my side cuddling with my spouse. Or sometimes on my back with our feet touching. Even if it's just a toe.

Or when you are sleeping with a pregnant woman. You're not really sleeping at all because she will wake you up every 35 minutes to go pee.

And then want more sex.

All of the above.

Usually on my side cuddling with my spouse. Or sometimes on my back with our feet touching. Even if it's just a toe.

Or when you are sleeping with a pregnant woman. You're not really sleeping at all because she will wake you up every 35 minutes to go pee.

And then want more sex.

Now THAT is totally true!

I rewarded myself a few years ago with an oversized leather Lazy Boy recliner. Thereafter I was having some acute allergy issues and started sleeping in my recliner because I could sleep better sitting up but reclined a little. I became completely addicted to sleeping this way. Now, after 5 + years of allergy shots I still wake up in the middle of the night and go to my recliner to sleep. For me, it is the best sleep.

Back?
Front?
Side?
Upsidedown???

On my back mostly. In the middle of the night, I sleep on my side.

When I sleep on my stomach, I put a pillow or two under my shoulder & pec muscle....and actually lie at about a 45 degree angle.

I have in the past had trouble with my neck, and at times when I turn my neck to the left or right it makes a slight grinding sound for some reason. And at times, the range of motion for my neck ( face turned to left and right )is not the best.....so I sleep flat on my stomach with my head turned left or right to actually stretch my neck. Not the best breathing wise......but it does help my neck.

Shadow 355

Back?
Front?
Side?
Upsidedown???

Think there's 8 or whatever typically observed sleeping postures in clinical sleepr esearch. I'm the one with arm up under the pillow, other in-between two pillows, on either side. Notice I turn over after about 10 minutes, then back again until I eventually wake up. :) Wake up on my back a lot though I notice.

Back?
Front?
Side?
Upsidedown???

Think there's 8 or whatever typically observed sleeping postures in clinical sleepr esearch. I'm the one with arm up under the pillow, other in-between two pillows, on either side. Notice I turn over after about 10 minutes, then back again until I eventually wake up. :) Wake up on my back a lot though I notice.

that's why I always include "other" (or try to always include other) in any poll I post here... cause I'm not perfect (shocking, I know) and bound to forget something, especially since I always seem to be in a rush when I'm here for whatever reason............... interesting thought. I sleep with one of my hands under my pillow....

Back?
Front?
Side?
Upsidedown???

that's why I always include "other" (or try to always include other) in any poll I post here... cause I'm not perfect (shocking, I know) and bound to forget something, especially since I always seem to be in a rush when I'm here for whatever reason............... interesting thought. I sleep with one of my hands under my pillow....
That's not true!!!!!

Back?
Front?
Side?
Upsidedown???

That's not true!!!!!
:smiliehug:

Forum List

Back