Why Do Liberals Support Hillary?

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

Because he is so much worse. He's vacuous, narcissistic, thin skinned, and hasn't a clue about diplomacy or how to run a country. There were better candidates on both sides of the aisle.
Hillary Clinton fits your above description perfectly.

She is far from vacuous. Possibly a little narcissism in there because most people in the public eye have some. Not a clue about diplomacy?? RATFLMAO!! She was very well liked as SOS. She was a popular SOS with most that came across her, and she has been in public service most of her life. Donald has only ever been about No.1. She is not thin-skinned. I haven't seen her make pathetic tweets and off-the-cuff supremely stupid statements.
She was horrible SOS. Reset button with Russia? Was opposed to Bin Laden raid and in favor of Iran deal and PPT. She is so thinned skinned that she goes on national television to say the media coverage of her husband was a "vast right wing conspiracy." Shen went after Billy Boys victims.

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

Because he is so much worse. He's vacuous, narcissistic, thin skinned, and hasn't a clue about diplomacy or how to run a country. There were better candidates on both sides of the aisle.
Hillary Clinton fits your above description perfectly.

She is far from vacuous. Possibly a little narcissism in there because most people in the public eye have some. Not a clue about diplomacy?? RATFLMAO!! She was very well liked as SOS. She was a popular SOS with most that came across her, and she has been in public service most of her life. Donald has only ever been about No.1. She is not thin-skinned. I haven't seen her make pathetic tweets and off-the-cuff supremely stupid statements.
Oh yes...lies about emails.

She was horrible SOS. Reset button with Russia? Was opposed to Bin Laden raid and in favor of Iran deal and PPT. She is so thinned skinned that she goes on national television to say the media coverage of her husband was a "vast right wing conspiracy." Shen went after Billy Boys victims.

Horrible? She undid a lot of the bad that Bush and his Cabal left behind. Very popular overseas. Brought Iran to the table over nukes. Russia reset?? RATFLMAO!! Yeah, Russia being a basketcase is her fault. FYI Putin came to power in 2000...long before Hillary was on the scene. She's allowed to protect her husband if she wants. She doesn't go off her nut at the slightest insult like Trumpy.

Horrible? She undid a lot of the bad that Bush and his Cabal left behind. Very popular overseas. Brought Iran to the table over nukes. Russia reset?? RATFLMAO!! Yeah, Russia being a basketcase is her fault. FYI Putin came to power in 2000...long before Hillary was on the scene. She's allowed to protect her husband if she wants. She doesn't go off her nut at the slightest insult like Trumpy.
Like Libya?

[
It's kinda hard not to notice....even a fucktard liberal with a room temp IQ can hear her lies....makes sense you can't....:lol:

I'm not saying she hasn't lied. I see her faults. Problem is, they're nowhere near as bad as Trumps. Bush lied. Raygun lied. They all lie.
What are Trumps faults? Creating thousands of jobs? Wanting a great America?

Where do I begin....He just says shit without thinking.

Anybody can do that:

Grump: "I want to make America great."

There you go. Said it. I must be a great politician <rolls eyes>

BTW, it's a fact that after the clusterfuck Bush left Obama, your job recovery has been amazing. Under his presidency and the Repub house and senate, they've done a good job on that front.

BTW, the US is pretty great at the moment. Dunno how you're gonna be 'greater' as he keeps pointing out.

"Why Do Liberals Support Hillary?"

You confuse opposing Trump with ‘supporting’ Clinton.

You confuse opposing Trump with ‘supporting’ Clinton.

Liberals are pragmatists, they correctly understand that Trump would be a disaster as president, and will vote for Clinton to make sure Trump doesn’t become president.

[
It's kinda hard not to notice....even a fucktard liberal with a room temp IQ can hear her lies....makes sense you can't....:lol:

I'm not saying she hasn't lied. I see her faults. Problem is, they're nowhere near as bad as Trumps. Bush lied. Raygun lied. They all lie.
Like Libya?

Is that the same Libya that Raygun bombed? The Libya that blew of the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie?
no, the non-war war as hitlery called it.....you know, the one she used to hide her selling weapons to ISIS......

Where do I begin....He just says shit without thinking.

Anybody can do that:

Grump: "I want to make America great."

There you go. Said it. I must be a great politician <rolls eyes>

BTW, it's a fact that after the clusterfuck Bush left Obama, your job recovery has been amazing. Under his presidency and the Repub house and senate, they've done a good job on that front.

BTW, the US is pretty great at the moment. Dunno how you're gonna be 'greater' as he keeps pointing out.
95,000,000 people out of the workforce disagree.....

Liberals are pragmatists, they correctly understand that Trump would be a disaster as president, and will vote for Clinton to make sure Trump doesn’t become president.

True. I know of a few lefties who are far from happy about Clinton being their candidate, but having Trump get in would be a disaster. Now, being an outsider I could say it would be disastrous for the world - and it would be - but it would be 10 times worse for America. Way, way worse.

95,000,000 people out of the workforce disagree.....

Tell your corporate masters to stop being so greedy and sending your manufacturing jobs overseas. Instead of getting a $1.50 dividend on their stocks, take $0.50. They won't though. They're through and through capitalists.

they only

ONLY

want to elect the first vagina

she has no qualifications that they actually want

Forum List

Back