Why Do Liberals Support Hillary?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

I cannot understand why liberals support Hillary over Trump. She is the consummate Washington D.C. Politics as usual insider.She has taken millions from Wall Street and foreign governments in exchange for donations to Clinton Foundation. She voted for war in Iraq. She is a free trader globalist. She will say anything, and do anything, to get elected. If the hangman was Satan and gave her an option to walk away and let her own kin live, or pull the lever, watch em die and in return become POTUS...the lever is going down. Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else...so why are you so ignorant to be duped into voting for Hillary?

"Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else"

Yes some of them have said they have an IQ of like 250 or something :rolleyes-41:

Hey SassyIrishLass can agree with me on this, they've told her also :smoke:

Why do Liberals support Hillary?

Perhaps this has something to do with it?

koolaid.jpg

60519.jpg

"Most liberals are condescending and think themselves smarter than everyone else"

Yes some of them have said they have an IQ of like 250 or something :rolleyes-41:

koolaid.jpg

60519.jpg
It just amazes me that the people who champion themselves as smarter than everyone else are so easily duped by Clinton/ media sound machine. They just play to their emotions and BAM! They are sucked in.

Why Dems support her? Because, as you can see, they are "well organized":

upload_2016-8-1_22-24-40.png

koolaid.jpg

60519.jpg
Yes... I like Sassy Irish...she is good.

Hillary could tell them the sky is green and the grass blue and they would buy it.

Not many of your outlandish accusations can be proven to be true or credible.

Hillary has a record on policy, in dealing with Wall Street. Drawing correlations between that and he speeches to WS after she leaves office is silly and stupid.

The rest of your stuff? Bleh!

Did you see the convention? Did you see what Hillary actually looks like on stage? She will win over enough of the blue collar white people needed to win, as she did in her NY Senate races.

koolaid.jpg

60519.jpg
I had a family member that hit the over 200 on IQ and started college at fifteen. They did not have any common sense at all. High test scores does not always equate to having a super thought process or working knowledge of what it takes to live each day.

they have no idea

10 Important People Who Can’t Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment

1. Andrew Sullivan notes how Hillary’s own supportersstruggle to name an accomplishment from her time as Secretary of State

2. Lanny Davis – Hillary’s achievement was being “the most popular woman in the world”

3. Susan Glasser in Politico describes how not even a Clinton “ardent defender” can name a “signal accomplishment at the State Department to her name”

4. Huffington Post’s Sam Stein noted how Clinton supporters have told him “nothing shines brightly” in Clinton’s State Department record

5. James Rosen in the Washingtonian – Clinton’s “legacy is thin”

6. Politico‘s Maggie Haberman on the Hugh Hewitt show – Clinton was not “a key factor” in “the issues that are the hottest right now, globally”

7. MSNBC’s Chuck Todd – is “there a one big crowning achievement where you see her right there and then in a crisis moment as Secretary of State, especially compared to, for instance, John Kerry”

8. Current State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki

9. Former State Department official David Gordon -“great weakness was avoiding serious diplomacy”

And finally…the candidate herself

10. Hillary herself, who, at the Women of the World 2014 Summit in New York City on April 3, 2014, struggled to list concrete accomplishments during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Not many of your outlandish accusations can be proven to be true or credible.

Hillary has a record on policy, in dealing with Wall Street. Drawing correlations between that and he speeches to WS after she leaves office is silly and stupid.

The rest of your stuff? Bleh!

Did you see the convention? Did you see what Hillary actually looks like on stage? She will win over enough of the blue collar white people needed to win, as she did in her NY Senate races.
Not a chance. Spoken like a true Stockholm Syndrome Hillary supporter. Her record is horrible.

Because he is so much worse. He's vacuous, narcissistic, thin skinned, and hasn't a clue about diplomacy or how to run a country. There were better candidates on both sides of the aisle.

they have no idea

10 Important People Who Can’t Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment

1. Andrew Sullivan notes how Hillary’s own supportersstruggle to name an accomplishment from her time as Secretary of State

2. Lanny Davis – Hillary’s achievement was being “the most popular woman in the world”

3. Susan Glasser in Politico describes how not even a Clinton “ardent defender” can name a “signal accomplishment at the State Department to her name”

4. Huffington Post’s Sam Stein noted how Clinton supporters have told him “nothing shines brightly” in Clinton’s State Department record

5. James Rosen in the Washingtonian – Clinton’s “legacy is thin”

6. Politico‘s Maggie Haberman on the Hugh Hewitt show – Clinton was not “a key factor” in “the issues that are the hottest right now, globally”

7. MSNBC’s Chuck Todd – is “there a one big crowning achievement where you see her right there and then in a crisis moment as Secretary of State, especially compared to, for instance, John Kerry”

8. Current State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki

9. Former State Department official David Gordon -“great weakness was avoiding serious diplomacy”

And finally…the candidate herself

10. Hillary herself, who, at the Women of the World 2014 Summit in New York City on April 3, 2014, struggled to list concrete accomplishments during her tenure as Secretary of State.

What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

Because he is so much worse. He's vacuous, narcissistic, thin skinned, and hasn't a clue about diplomacy or how to run a country. There were better candidates on both sides of the aisle.
Hillary Clinton fits your above description perfectly.

She is far from vacuous. Possibly a little narcissism in there because most people in the public eye have some. Not a clue about diplomacy?? RATFLMAO!! She was very well liked as SOS. She was a popular SOS with most that came across her, and she has been in public service most of her life. Donald has only ever been about No.1. She is not thin-skinned. I haven't seen her make pathetic tweets and off-the-cuff supremely stupid statements.

She is far from vacuous. Possibly a little narcissism in there because most people in the public eye have some. Not a clue about diplomacy?? RATFLMAO!! She was very well liked as SOS. She was a popular SOS with most that came across her, and she has been in public service most of her life. Donald has only ever been about No.1. She is not thin-skinned. I haven't seen her make pathetic tweets and off-the-cuff supremely stupid statements.
I've yet to see her not lie.....

Forum List

Back