Why do liberals not believe that Hillary transmitted classified docs on her private server?

The Clinton's have used "public service" to line their pockets for decades now

Certainly has been their opposition's accusation for decades. No matter how many time a CT about them is debunked, it still gets added to the documented list of their various nefarious deeds, saved for a new day when everyone forgets what they learned yesterday........

You live up to your name, Boo! Clinton scandals don't get "debunked"...they get stonewalled...they get excused...and then they get deemed "old news"!

Careful, you're gonna get Vince Foster'ed.

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?
It was done in the Bush administration and it is done now during the Trump administration...

Specifics and link please.

46A2521100000578-5111491-image-a-4_1511453033633.jpg

tell me that fat bastard doesnt have a private server at his fucking country club ..

FUK TRUMP

It's fine to own a server. It's not fine to transmit classified material through it. Do you grasp this or are you just too fucking stupid?

not one Republican investigation AND an 11 hour UNDER OATH hearing could find one, NOT ONE, thing to put Clinton in front of a grand jury -WTF could the DOJ do about that ? say they had solid evidence and press charges ?

dumb fuk RW's ..

Incorrect. Hillary broke the law and the corrupt Obama regime made sure that she skated.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton had the authority to over ride the classification of state department materials at her discretion. Only the president had the authority supersede her.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton had the authority to over ride the classification of state department materials at her discretion. Only the president had the authority supersede her.

Are you saying that Hillary's activities were lawful?

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton had the authority to over ride the classification of state department materials at her discretion.

Does that mean anything she stupidly sent or stored with her unsecure server was okay, because she can just
say she declassified it?

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton had the authority to over ride the classification of state department materials at her discretion.

Does that mean anything she stupidly sent or stored with her unsecure server was okay, because she can just
say she declassified it?

Richard-H just proved my point in my OP. Liberals have all sorts of beliefs not rooted in reality that Hillary did absolutely nothing illegal.

Well either that or her legendary criminal talents are just too much for the "Keystone" GOP led investigations.

Well either that or her legendary criminal talents are just too much for the "Keystone" GOP led investigations.

Hillary was caught red-handed and she was allowed to skate and you support it.

Hillary was caught red-handed and she was allowed to skate and you support it.

Yes, no one, except Yoda, can use the Force as effectively as that dastardly mistress of crime.

Pisses you guys off. Can't understand how she does it?

Think deal with the Devil, that's how.

Alex says she smells like sulfur too! So that must be it.

No. If Lynch excused herself, then the authority would go to someone else in the AG structure, not the FBI.

Correct, Lynch never recused herself, as Sessions did for the "collusion" investigation. There was NO WAY Obama was going to leave the "investigation" to someone that might actually be objective.

Lynch was not personally involved in the email issue.

Sessions on the other hand was involved and in fact got caught lying to congress about this issue during confirmation.
trump-sessions-papadopolous.jpg

Lol at "Lynch wasn't involved." She was the fucking attorney general and Comey's boss. Remember Comey testifying that Lynch asked him to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation?

Where do you get your information, Salon?

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?
I'm personally too worried about the quisling in the White House to give a damn.

No. If Lynch excused herself, then the authority would go to someone else in the AG structure, not the FBI.

Correct, Lynch never recused herself, as Sessions did for the "collusion" investigation. There was NO WAY Obama was going to leave the "investigation" to someone that might actually be objective.

Sessions on the other hand was involved and in fact got caught lying to congress about this issue during confirmation.

Lol at "Lynch wasn't involved." She was the fucking attorney general and Comey's boss. Remember Comey testifying that Lynch asked him to call it a "matter" instead of an investigation?

Spin is not a crime.

I'm personally too worried about the quisling in the White House to give a damn.

Yea, someone needs to sabotage the Korean peace process. We don't want Trump to look good. It's too bad we can't bring back the community organizer, he'd fuck it up in a heartbeat.

Spin is not a crime.

Who said otherwise?

Yea, someone needs to sabotage the Korean peace process. We don't want Trump to look good. It's too bad we can't bring back the community organizer, he'd fuck it up in a heartbeat.
If you believe Trump will denuclearize Korea, I have a bridge you can buy.

I don't know if he will, but I know you want the peace talks to fail.

Your sophistry is weak and flaccid, as is your fuehrer.

Your sophistry is weak and flaccid, as is your fuehrer.

Yea and you're a sniveling little kunt.

Forum List

Back