Why do liberals not believe that Hillary transmitted classified docs on her private server?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?

I believe Hillary.

Hillary Clinton on classified info in her emails

Liberals go on and on ad nauseam about the genius of Hillary. She has been in Government for decades and she didn't understand that sending classified information over an unsecured server was wrong. A pimply faced 18 year old Private straight out of training knows better.

Sorry bout that,

1. Inconvenient truth.
2. If they told themselves they believed it one time their heads would explode.
3. And for this fact they will *deny*, *deny* *deny*.
4. They refuse to not only see the truth but know the truth, or any truth for that matter.
5. They are basically *dead inside*.
6. I have said the whole truth, holding nothing back.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We don't even care anymore, and frankly can't understand why you care. He won, get over it! She's a private citizen. I'm sure if there's a reason to open an investigation, one will be opened.

I finally have no fucks to give.

We don't even care anymore, and frankly can't understand why you care. He won, get over it! She's a private citizen. I'm sure if there's a reason to open an investigation, one will be opened.

Sorry bout that,

1. See?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You never care when elite liberal politicians are involved in malfeasance. They can lie, cheat and steal and, as long as they have a "D" by their name, you're cool with it. You and your party have no integrity. The federal government is up to its proverbial neck in corruption because Americans like you support it. Thanks.

I believe Hillary.

Are you saying Hillary didn't send and receive classified materials on her private server as the FBI stated she did?

I believe Hillary.

I believe Santa.

2094211906_e96625072f_b.jpg

You never care when elite liberal politicians are involved in malfeasance. They can lie, cheat and steal and, as long as they have a "D" by their name, you're cool with it. You and your party have no integrity. The federal government is up to its proverbial neck in corruption because Americans like you support it. Thanks.

Yeah, that's why I pushed for Weiner to step down.

Shoo.

I believe Hillary.

Are you saying Hillary didn't send and receive classified materials on her private server as the FBI stated she did?

If you don't care about this? You don't get to care about that.

Dem reps seek answers on Donald Trump's cell phone use - CNNPolitics

who will be the first moron to lay out the conspiracy rhetoric as to why she wasnt busted ?

12 investigations led by house republicans and nothing - NOTHING

WHY ?

who will be the first moron to lay out the conspiracy rhetoric as to why she wasnt busted ?

12 investigations led by house republicans and nothing - NOTHING

WHY ?

Hillary was indeed investigated by the FBI for receiving and transmitting classified materials on her private server. It was confirmed that she had indeed broken the law by doing so. Then James Comey claimed that he wouldn't support prosecuting her because he didn't believe that Hillary "intended" to do anything malicious. Hence, she skated. You or I would have gone to prison.

Because they are delusional and the liberal media refuses to discuss it. Liberals feel they are allowed to break laws and violate others constitutional rights with impunity.

Forum List

Back