Why do liberals not believe that Hillary transmitted classified docs on her private server?

The server wasn’t illegal.

Nobody is saying that having a server is illegal. Being a government employee and transmitting classified materials through a private server is, however, illegal.

Is it illegal, or is it a violation of a written a policy, and then only the policy has been signed off by the sender?

You don't know, do you?

In fact if the material in question came from Huma Abedin, her chief of staff who sent the alleged material to her husband, Sect. Clinton was not complicit.

One must assume Huma Abedin was vetted and had security clearance, unlike most of Donald Trump's confidants and cronies.

Is it illegal, or is it a violation of a written a policy, and then only the policy has been signed off by the sender?

You don't know, do you?

In fact if the material in question came from Huma Abedin, her chief of staff who sent the alleged material to her husband, Sect. Clinton was not complicit.

One must assume Huma Abedin was vetted and had security clearance, unlike most of Donald Trump's confidants and cronies.

If Hillary did nothing illegal, then why did the FBI Director hold a press conference to explain why he didn't think she should be prosecuted for illegally sending and receiving classified materials via her private server?

We're 25 pages into this thread and ONE liberal has acknowledged that Hillary ILLEGALLY sent and received classified materials via her private server, which proves my OP.

This topic is typical of the disconnect from truth and reality that most liberals have. With the exception of ONE liberal, every other liberal here has claimed Hillary either didn't transmit classified materials on her private server or they claim she did nothing improper, This is in spite of the fact that Directory Comey held a press conference to explain why he didn't think Hillary should be prosecuted and who later TESTIFIED to Congress that Hillary DID transmit the aforementioned materials. But, for most liberals, none of that ever happened.

Delusion denial on full display. Liberals can't acknowledge even basic facts and truths; it's not wonder they can't rationalize more complex concepts.

We don't even care anymore, and frankly can't understand why you care. He won, get over it! She's a private citizen. I'm sure if there's a reason to open an investigation, one will be opened.

I finally have no fucks to give.
If only it were that simple to avoid prosecution for violating standards for handling classified information. "Sorry, judge, I retired from political life, so what I did with that classified information doesn't count any more. Just let me go on endless "It wasn't my fault" tours."

As the Secretary of State, Hillary had the power to declassify documents. Many of the “classified documents” stored on Hillary’s server were classified after she received or sent them.

Again, but Hillary excuses.

Let’s talk about the number of Trump cabinet secretaries caught living a lavish lifestyle on the taxpayers dime, while taking expensive gifts from lobbyists.

Or paying bribes to Senators so they’ll pass confirmation. Or who are given cabinet portfolios to run with no prior government experience. Or who have no skills or experience in operating large sprawling mega-agencies.

Trump hires guys he likes. He doesn’t vet them. If he likes you, you’re in. Regardless of your experience, your record, or your qualifications. And then you’re out.

Senate confirmations are a revolving door. Several of his hires are now talking to Robert Mueller. They’ve already plead guilty to crimes against the government and people of the United States.

We don't even care anymore, and frankly can't understand why you care. He won, get over it! She's a private citizen. I'm sure if there's a reason to open an investigation, one will be opened.

If only it were that simple to avoid prosecution for violating standards for handling classified information. "Sorry, judge, I retired from political life, so what I did with that classified information doesn't count any more. Just let me go on endless "It wasn't my fault" tours."

As the Secretary of State, Hillary had the power to declassify documents. Many of the “classified documents” stored on Hillary’s server were classified after she received or sent them.

Let’s talk about the number of Trump cabinet secretaries caught living a lavish lifestyle on the taxpayers dime, while taking expensive gifts from lobbyists.

Or paying bribes to Senators so they’ll pass confirmation. Or who are given cabinet portfolios to run with no prior government experience. Or who have no skills or experience in operating large sprawling mega-agencies.

Trump hires guys he likes. He doesn’t vet them. If he likes you, you’re in. Regardless of your experience, your record, or your qualifications. And then you’re out.

Senate confirmations are a revolving door. Several of his hires are now talking to Robert Mueller. They’ve already plead guilty to crimes against the government and people of the United States.

You're a perfect example of what I stated in my OP. You live in an alternate reality.

You don't know, do you?

If Hillary did nothing illegal, then why did the FBI Director hold a press conference to explain why he didn't think she should be prosecuted for illegally sending and receiving classified materials via her private server?

What the Head of the FBI said was there was no evidence that Hillary Clinton did anything illegal.

It was not illegal for her to use a private server while she was Secretary of State. Trump is using a private server which he has installed in the White House today. Several of his aides have used it for White House business.

The laws were changed after Mrs. Clinton left the State Department. In addition, she consulted with the Bush Administration around using private email. Colin Powell recommended the private server.

She also had the authority to declassify material at her own discretion. It’s like President Trump sharing classified material with the Russian Ambassador. There was no crime there because as President he has the authority to declassify documents. Secretaries of State that that same power.

She did not break the law. She did not illegally transmit and store classified documents. “Illegally” being the part that we’re denying.

Last edited:

You don't know, do you?

What the Head of the FBI said was there was no evidence that Hillary Clinton did anything illegal.

It was not illegal for her to use a private server while she was Secretary of State. Trump is using a private server which he has installed in the White House today. Several of his aides have used it for White House business.

The laws were changed after Mrs. Clinton left the State Department. In addition, she consulted with the Bush Administration around using private email. Colin Powell recommended the private server.

She also had the authority to declassify material at her own discretion. It’s like President Trump sharing classified material with the Russian Ambassador. There was no crime there because as President he has the authority to declassify documents. Secretaries of State that that same power.

Are you on acid? Seriously.

who will be the first moron to lay out the conspiracy rhetoric as to why she wasnt busted ?

12 investigations led by house republicans and nothing - NOTHING

WHY ?

Haven't we learned by now that investigations by House Republicans couldn't find wrongdoing if you bribed them to?

If you pay off the law and can form over enough money you can and do get away with murder.

This is just common knowledge and, yet, there are countless liberals here and elsewhere that claim it never happened. James Comey testified to Congress that she transmitted and received classified material on her private server. Are the liberals that deny this fact just astoundingly ignorant or are they just liars?

Maybe that's a good reason for government employees to only send and receive government work with government servers?

Of course, that makes it more difficult to withhold emails from Congress or the DOJ when you're supposed to turn them over, eh?

You don't know, do you?

She did not break the law. She did not illegally transmit and store classified documents. “Illegally” being the part that we’re denying.

LOL!

upload_2018-4-28_21-29-23.png

Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

It was not illegal for her to use a private server while she was Secretary of State.

You bet. She was free to use her private server for her private business.

Using it for government business was a no-no.

In addition, she consulted with the Bush Administration around using private email. Colin Powell recommended the private server.

You're lying.

upload_2018-4-28_21-37-7.png

Powell in leaked email: 'I didn't tell Hillary to have a private server at home'

Forum List

Back