Trump is innocent ... of conspiracy

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I like Donald Trump as a comedian. Hate him as a president.

Now that that's outta the way, here's the reason why I've never really believed he was involved in a conspiracy with Russia/Vladimir Putin.

He is too damn stupid.

That's it. He's too stupid to get away with it for this long. If he (the real Donald Trump, not the super-genius make-believe Donald Trump that his supporters masturbate to) was actually involved in ANY illegal behaviors having to do with Russia, his fingerprints would've been all over it. It would've been like a child lying about eating his brother's Halloween candy, despite having chocolate all over his fingers and face, and a lollipop stuck to his onesie. Child's play for Mueller to unravel.

Instead, this shit has been getting dragged out for fucking ever.

In reality, someone in Trump's orbit (likely not just Manafort and Flynn) was being an idiot, thinking they were some kind of international schemer, thinking they were like the book version of Littlefinger, rather than the HurrDurr show version, when really they were Janos Slynt. And Trump, also being an idiot himself, decided to obstruct in the most obvious way possible, which never reached the level of criminality.

If Putin conspired directly with Trump, that shit would be all over Russian media. It would be a massive blow to the United States and democracy in general. Why would he keep it to himself? To keep Trump as a pawn, or to wait for a bigger payoff? Having Trump as a friend hasn't really been all that great for Putin so far. Could be wrong, but it seems like that shit would have found its way to Mueller's desk signed "from Russia, with love".

Anyway, this kinda turned into a rambling rant, but I would love it if Mueller wrapped this shit up sometime this century. Trump is too dumb to get away with anything more than scamming contractors and ripping off investors.

Right, he's so stupid he kicked the shit out of 16 COUNT EM 16 experienced Presidential candidates and defeat the most favored, most heavily funded candidate of all time HRC. He has brought North Korea to the negotiating table as well as directly fighting for fair trade with the EU and China which no President has had the brains or balls to do....ever.

I'm sick and tired of haters pushing the lie that Donald Trump is stupid. You think intelligence sitting in a professorial pose with your nose in the air like your boy Obama. You were duped.

OK, as sue that someone in Trump's campaign orbit conspired with "Russia."

Now, tell me what they DID to steal the election.

What nefarious thing did they do to change votes? Whose votes were changed? How many votes?

Right, he's so stupid he kicked the shit out of 16 COUNT EM 16 experienced Presidential candidates and defeat the most favored, most heavily funded candidate of all time HRC. He has brought North Korea to the negotiating table as well as directly fighting for fair trade with the EU and China which no President has had the brains or balls to do....ever.

I'm sick and tired of haters pushing the lie that Donald Trump is stupid. You think intelligence sitting in a professorial pose with your nose in the air like your boy Obama. You were duped.

He won, but it had nothing to do with his being intelligent. It had everything to do with his knowing how to prey on people's emotions, their fears and need for something to blame for that which ails them, which requires little intelligence. All you need is some life experience and a shrunken conscience.

OK, as sue that someone in Trump's campaign orbit conspired with "Russia."

Now, tell me what they DID to steal the election.

What nefarious thing did they do to change votes? Whose votes were changed? How many votes?

Does it matter? If it's illegal, it's illegal. This is such a weird argument to make.

Forum List

Back