Why do liberals lack creativity?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I've been told all my life that liberals, progressives, and Democrats tend to excel in the arts, music, theater, etc. They even have an entire college program named after them, as in "Liberal Arts Degree".

After being a member here for the last 8 years, I would have to disagree with that generalization. I can't really remember a time when a liberal, progressive, or leftist member on here posted a picture of something he or she saw or did, a project they were working on, a poem, drawing or song they had written.

You would also think that being the "smartest people in the world", the left would know how to operate a simple digital camera and an image-editing program. But they never seem to do that. It's not really that hard, as I've created more than several threads describing something I did that day, or a project I was working on.

It seems that 90% of the threads on here which were started by a liberal, are political in nature. Very rarely are they even original, and invariably they are a simple cut and paste from some website. Personally, that just seems shallow to me, as if they really have no life. They can't even seem to grasp the idea of what makes up an effective meme, fer God's sake.

Come on lefties, you can do better than that. Not everything is about politics, you know. And there's a big beautiful world out there, if you'd just open your eyes and look at it.

ice.jpg

Last edited:
I've been told all my life that liberals, progressives, and Democrats tend to excel in the arts, music, theater, etc. They even have an entire college program named after them, as in "Liberal Arts Degree".

After being a member here for the last 8 years, I would have to disagree with that generalization. I can't really remember a time when a liberal, progressive, or leftist member on here posted a picture of something he or she saw or did, a project they were working on, a poem, drawing or song they had written.

You would also think that being the "smartest people in the world", the left would know how to operate a simple digital camera and an image-editing program. But they never seem to do that. It's not really that hard, as I've created more than several threads describing something I did that day, or a project I was working on.

It seems that 90% of the threads on here which were started by a liberal, are political in nature. Very rarely are they even original, and invariably they are a simple cut and paste from some website. Personally, that just seems shallow to me, as if they really have no life. They can't even seem to grasp the idea of what makes up an effective meme, fer God's sake.

Come on lefties, you can do better than that. Not everything is about politics, you know. And there's a big beautiful world out there, if you'd just open your eyes and look at it.

ice.jpg
It seems that 90% of the threads on here which were started by a liberal, are political in nature. <------ You don't believe this "nonsense" you wrote here? You sound like a "Trump" supporter to his ugly teeth! I guess we do the same on Political Hotwire and the numerous amounts of Conservative hating blogs and websites on the net hating and bashing Democrats everyday - like TeaPartyPatriots.org and OpposingViews.com. You got some nerve posting such a claim!

ice.jpg
It seems that 90% of the threads on here which were started by a liberal, are political in nature. <------ You don't believe this "nonsense" you wrote here? You sound like a "Trump" supporter to his ugly teeth! I guess we do the same on Political Hotwire and the numerous amounts of Conservative hating blogs and websites on the net hating and bashing Democrats everyday - like TeaPartyPatriots.org and OpposingViews.com. You got some nerve posting such a claim!

Case in point: I read all of your responses, and you mentioned "Trump" in just about every response you've posted, in every thread on this board.

No hobbies? No interests besides politics? No projects? No pictures of things you've built, things you have, things you're working on, places you've gone to, or things you've done?

You just proved my point about how shallow, uninspired, and lacking in creativity the left is.

My side rules and your side drools!

*wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank* *wank*

This message board in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back