Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience, but not Obamas???

He enhanced the warmongering in Afghanistan, I'm not gonna use cutesy MSM fluff words like "fight effectively."

You mean accurate words. Like putting enough troops in theatre to get the job done and actually KILLING Osama bin Laden? I'd call that "effective".

It's not my responsibility as a US taxpayer to check the birth certificates of soldiers in Uganda.

Wow, that's the biggest cop-out I've heard today.

I think everyone's reaction to that has been too small. What is happening over there is a violation of human rights, and we all ought to be upset about it. And frankly, you claiming the war in Uganda is about Oil is like the left-wingers compaining that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are about oil. I think Bush and Obama have both chosen to go to war because they felt it was the right thing to do..

I'm not a neocon, I hate the rep party. I'm one of the rare principled people on this board who is against when both parties warmonger.

Good for you, I guess. I think the thing about wars is that we are all for them when they start but then start balking when the bill comes due. Presidents like using military force because its something they can authorize and get results. So Clinton was an anti-war hippy who had no problem ordering bombings. Bush railed against nation building, but then went about doing it.

It's sad to see that the closer and closer we get to election time the more and more you support Obama. You're allowed to not support Obama and still hate Romney. I get the feeling that you're worried about if you speak out against Obama, you'll obtain the perception of supporting Romney.

Given the things I've said about Romney, only a high-class retard would get the impression I support him in any way.

I criticize Obama when I think it's appropriate, but Romney is just a horrible human being. ANd a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

I've said from day one about a year ago. Some days I'll piss off the right, some days I'll piss off the left.

I'm pissing off the right more these days because they've kind of lost their minds.

Get what job done? I thought the goal was stability? We're nowhere close to that and never will be.

No it's not a cop out, I'm not an advocate of the U.S. being the world's police.

I still am not capable of assuming that most the places in the world we warmonger in have oil and that it's just a coincidence.

You rarely criticize Obama, and it's become more and more rare the closer we get to the election. How someone who's supposed to support fiscal sanity and pulling back the federal gov't and simultaneously support Obama is something my feeble mind can't grasp.

You rarely criticize Obama, and it's become more and more rare the closer we get to the election. How someone who's supposed to support fiscal sanity and pulling back the federal gov't and simultaneously support Obama is something my feeble mind can't grasp.

Well, i'll agree your mind is feeble.

I criticize Obama when it's appropriate.

The problem is, the GOP learned NOTHING from 2008. Not a fucking thing. So they deserve to lose again. And as many times as it takes for them to figure it out or they are replaced by a new party.

And frankly, Romney is prposing 10 TRILLION in tax cuts for Rich people over the next decade. That's fiscal insanity.

The problem is, the GOP learned NOTHING from 2008. Not a fucking thing. So they deserve to lose again. And as many times as it takes for them to figure it out or they are replaced by a new party.

And frankly, Romney is prposing 10 TRILLION in tax cuts for Rich people over the next decade. That's fiscal insanity.

In bold above might you have a link or proof of this statement?

$1 trillion in tax cuts per year is basically impossible?!

Ten Trillion cuts Gracie? WHERE did he state that?

LINK?

Why do liberals criticise Romney's lack of military experience but not Obama's?

For the same reason that they support women except Republican women. The same reason they support minorities except Republican minorities.

They are hypocritical moronic hacks.

Why do liberals criticise Romney's lack of military experience but not Obama's?

For the same reason that they support women except Republican women. The same reason they support minorities except Republican minorities.

They are hypocritical moronic hacks.

Only because they are allowed to get away with it...they have NEVER owned the issue...WE have allowed it.

Time thier hens come home to roost.

Atta boy, just insult and avoid addressing how you can support Obama while pretending to take fiscal responsibility and the scaling back of gov't seriously. Unless this is your backwards way of saying you're now in favor of big gov't and are now fiscally liberal.

Yes the GOP is garbage, I already know this. Thinking the GOP is garbage doesn't mean you have to automatically get in bed with Obama.

Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience, but not Obamas???

The criticism is aimed at his candy-ass sons.

2012-02-03T215516Z_172263472_GM1E8240FHW01_RTRMADP_3_US-ROMNEY.JPG

Obama majored in international relations at Columbia.

Obama has been commander in chief for four years.

Romney fled to France to avoid the draft.

Romney majored in English at BYU.

Does anyone really want Mitt Romney answering the phone in the White House at 3 am???

The criticism is aimed at his candy-ass sons.

2012-02-03T215516Z_172263472_GM1E8240FHW01_RTRMADP_3_US-ROMNEY.JPG

So, his sons are running for President?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpeNucNY4oE]Team Chicken Hawk. Mitt Romney and his 5 sons. No Military service. Shame. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL9F-dfPyD4]The Romney Boys: No War for the Sons of Privilege - YouTube[/ame]​

Atta boy, just insult and avoid addressing how you can support Obama while pretending to take fiscal responsibility and the scaling back of gov't seriously. Unless this is your backwards way of saying you're now in favor of big gov't and are now fiscally liberal.

Yes the GOP is garbage, I already know this. Thinking the GOP is garbage doesn't mean you have to automatically get in bed with Obama.

I can support Obama because he's not Romney. That's really a good enough reason for me.

Romney has not presented me a single compelling reason to vote for him, and I can think of a dozen reasons to vote against him, about half of those being "he's a Mormon".

Obama majored in international relations at Columbia.

Obama has been commander in chief for four years.

Romney fled to France to avoid the draft.

Romney majored in English at BYU.

Does anyone really want Mitt Romney answering the phone in the White House at 3 am???

I'm sure they'll get a call in Salt Lake City at 3:05 AM.

I can support Obama because he's not Romney. That's really a good enough reason for me.

Romney has not presented me a single compelling reason to vote for him, and I can think of a dozen reasons to vote against him, about half of those being "he's a Mormon".

That's like saying I can support Hitler cuz he's not Stalin.

I agree I hate Romney, but you're supporting a man who does all the same things Romney did at the state level (before Obama in fact) at the federal level and hell at this point I bet the money the DNC has gotten from Bain Capital may be as much as Romney himself has gotten.

Forum List

Back