Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

since when?
Since Trump announced his nomination and the Dems went Gender Bender insane.
You should start reading real Jewish papers and hang out with kosher and shomer Shabbos Jews.

oh SINCE THEN -----I thought you meant---since the
TRIANGLE FIRE
The Dems have gone explicitly bat shit crazy on every issue.

so true-----but it is a somewhat RECENT phenomenon
True...but the Dems don’t care anymore.

LOL- why are you saying that Jews don't care anymore?

Since by a large margin Jews are Democrats?

Because they're smart, that's why.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Maybe you are- maybe you aren't.

If you are a Jew- why are you asking us- the goyim- what your fellow religionists are thinking? Why aren't you asking the people at your synogogue? Your family?
Most Orthodox Jews vote Republican.

71% of Jewish voters in the 2016 election voted Clinton.
Only 24% voted Trump.

Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

:dig:

Generalizations are aligned with pattern recognition, and perceptive ability.

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

:dig: :dig:

Hard to believe. He's like a wind-up doll.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

Sobie, dear, who told you that orthodox jews vote
republican------your catechism whore or your Imam?
Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

:dig:

Generalizations are aligned with pattern recognition, and perceptive ability.

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

:dig: :dig:

Hard to believe. He's like a wind-up doll.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

Sobie, dear, who told you that orthodox jews vote
republican------your catechism whore or your Imam?

My catechism nuns were not whores, no way , they were are married to Jesus (a jew). Talk about intermarriage, but when reading the OT many of Jacobs sons married Canaanite and well Ezra tells us the same, so no one is a pure bred jew. I don't think you are Jews , as Silverman says, only Jews who practice Judaism are jews.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

If you are a Jew- why are you asking us- the goyim- what your fellow religionists are thinking? Why aren't you asking the people at your synogogue? Your family?

Only 24% voted Trump.
I love polls; now check the actual electoral votes.
Jews were scared that if they said they voted for Trump and Hillary won, tons of benefits to Jewish neighborhoods would be slashed.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.
Jews have flipped God the bird since they were created. It's kind of what they do.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.

Well this is a nice twist on the usual 'why do blacks vote Democratic"

Why do you think that you are smarter than Jewish voters?

See, I presume that everyone- yourself included- votes the way they vote because they believe they are voting for who is best for themselves and whatever society they identify with.

But there are those- like yourself- that think that blacks and Jews just aren't as smart as you are- and just don't have your insight to come to judgement themselves.

And it is people like yourself- in my opinion- which leads to most minorities in America rejecting the Republican Party and joining the Democratic Party.

People like yourself who think that minorities are just too stupid to know what they should be doing.

I am Jewish? LOL

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Only 24% voted Trump.

Which is insane to me.

Since Trump announced his nomination and the Dems went Gender Bender insane.
You should start reading real Jewish papers and hang out with kosher and shomer Shabbos Jews.

TRIANGLE FIRE

The most assimilated Jews, thanks to Hamas, are rabidly pro-Israel.
Yes, I know, there are protests where 15 anti-Israel Jews show up.

tons of benefits to Jewish neighborhoods would be slashed.

What benefits would those be and why am I missing out on them?
Milk and cheese programs.
Jews married by ketuvah and not civily to stay on their parents health insurance.

Cool. I really need to move back to the shtetl.
Every Jew an iPhone.

Just when I moved to Samsung. Damn!

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Only 24% voted Trump.
Jews were scared that if they said they voted for Trump and Hillary won, tons of benefits to Jewish neighborhoods would be slashed.

I know what the actual electoral votes were- do you think that there are 'jewish electoral votes'?

So now you say that Jews just vote for 'free stuff'? Or that you think that Jews are cowardly?

Please tell us more- this is really fascinating.

TRIANGLE FIRE

The most assimilated Jews, thanks to Hamas, are rabidly pro-Israel.
Yes, I know, there are protests where 15 anti-Israel Jews show up.

Most Jewish Americans are pro-Israel. And pro Democratic Party.

And?

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Only 24% voted Trump.

I know what the actual electoral votes were- do you think that there are 'jewish electoral votes'?

So now you say that Jews just vote for 'free stuff'? Or that you think that Jews are cowardly?

He's pulling your leg.

tons of benefits to Jewish neighborhoods would be slashed.

What benefits would those be and why am I missing out on them?
Milk and cheese programs.
Jews married by ketuvah and not civily to stay on their parents health insurance.

Oh because those milk and cheese programs.....they are clearly just for Jews- and Republicans of course don't support them......

LOL.

This keeps getting better and better.

Only 24% voted Trump.

He's pulling your leg.

It is hard to tell with some of these idiots. When the line between parody and trolling is so very thin.

Forum List

Back