Why do Jewish people mostly vote Democrat?

Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

:dig:

Generalizations are aligned with pattern recognition, and perceptive ability.

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

:dig: :dig:

Hard to believe. He's like a wind-up doll.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Oh, I look good because other people say generalizations are ignorant.

Typical Individualist drivel.

Great my stalker is back. Please make your posts sensical and readable. You're all over the place. Form a coherent sentence.

All over the place?

Yes, maybe for a one track-minded Jew.

That's probably why Jews are successful, but go off the deep end voting Democrat, and are so dumb on World issues, because most of them have one-track minds.

Fair, because as Sunni Man said, they are not orthodox jews, and well the rich ones vote for whoever is most pro Israel, like Sheldon Adelson.

Israel is the only country with liberal values in the Middle East. This whole Left/Right thing is all over the place. Jews need to be more like Ben Shapiro and less like Chuck Schumer.

Ben Shapiro , I don't like him, he is a wealthy brat.

Opinions vary. He is smart. We can agree on that. Graduated UCLA at 20. Harvard Law at 23.
BUT he’s WEALTHY,!!! :eek-52:
In my experience, Jews seem to be very successful - antisemites like Penelope seem to have a visceral hatred and envy of this fact, as well as their perception of them as being financially well off. As just illustrated by Penelope.

So, if Jews are so successful, why do they vote Democrat?
Obviously they'd benefit from Republican tax-cuts, Republican support for Israel, and Republican's cutting down on Islamic refugees.

It proves that Jews aren't very logical on average, to say the very least.
IMHO, in the past the Democrats, like Labour in the U.K. have been careful to appear neutral about Israel and Palestine, and to keep the issue off the public agenda as much as possible.
This has now changed in both countries, IMO, more so in the UK at the moment, but it is happening, and both parties will lose Jewish votes as a result.
In the UK, the Labour Party doesn’t seem to care as the Jewish vote is small compared to the muslim vote, Their anti Israel / pro pal stance therefore rewards Labours antisemitism. Whether this will also be the case for the Democrat party IDK.

Are Democrats abandoning Israel for Palestinians? Depends who you ask
Analysts split on new Pew poll, with some saying it's an expression of US partisan tensions, and others criticizing wording of the question

Are Democrats abandoning Israel for Palestinians? Depends who you ask

In my experiences those who are incapable of such are dirty, dumb Left-Wingers typically (Democrat) Jews, and Western Europeans.

So, why is it wrong to generalize that Reform Jews / Secular Jews are overwhelmingly Democrat supporters, and voters?

It's a fact, probably nearly 9 out of 10 Reform Jews / Secular Jews are Democrats, because the nearly 8 out of 10 figure comes from Orthodox Jews who vote more often Republican.

Saying that generalizations are ignorant, is about as ignorant as I've ever seen.

Having grown up with field guides, yes certain species have certain characteristics, even if there's outliers.

Saying generalizations are ignorant, is simply a form of suppressing reality, and free speech, it's become more of a "Social Clique" nonsense.

Great my stalker is back. Please make your posts sensical and readable. You're all over the place. Form a coherent sentence.

All over the place?

Yes, maybe for a one track-minded Jew.

That's probably why Jews are successful, but go off the deep end voting Democrat, and are so dumb on World issues, because most of them have one-track minds.

Off topic again. Should I have you banned yet again? Stick to the topic and form coherent sentences. This is not a thread to thrash Jews. Plus you're a coward. To my face you'd say none of these things. FIRST WARNING. Stick to the topic.

I don't get it. Look at the disgrace at the DNC.

CoQI3w9WcAA_5pG-640x480.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg

Look at what the Left has done at college campuses:

View attachment 212033

Opinion | The B.D.S. Movement and Anti-Semitism on Campus

bds-Israel-Apartheid-Week_452799_resize_990__1_.jpg

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

I look forward to seeing the responses.
Yet another thread illustrating how stupid most conservatives are.

Appropriate, warranted, legitimate criticism of unlawful Israeli policies is not "anti-Semitism."

Most post-Enlightenment Jews want to be the essense of the nation in which they live; they are not interested in their overall Torah legacy.
The biggest motivator for the Jewish soul is charity; even when it’s masochistically unbridled.
Republicans are historically viewed as selfish and that does not jive well with Jews.
This is not my opinion as Moshe gives this speech twice to the Jews before he dies.

View attachment 212033

Yet 70% still vote blue. I will NEVER vote blue again until they change their antisemitic rhetoric.

Thank you

Well this is a nice twist on the usual 'why do blacks vote Democratic"

Why do you think that you are smarter than Jewish voters?

See, I presume that everyone- yourself included- votes the way they vote because they believe they are voting for who is best for themselves and whatever society they identify with.

But there are those- like yourself- that think that blacks and Jews just aren't as smart as you are- and just don't have your insight to come to judgement themselves.

And it is people like yourself- in my opinion- which leads to most minorities in America rejecting the Republican Party and joining the Democratic Party.

People like yourself who think that minorities are just too stupid to know what they should be doing.

View attachment 212033

Thank you

Well this is a nice twist on the usual 'why do blacks vote Democratic"

Why do you think that you are smarter than Jewish voters?

See, I presume that everyone- yourself included- votes the way they vote because they believe they are voting for who is best for themselves and whatever society they identify with.

But there are those- like yourself- that think that blacks and Jews just aren't as smart as you are- and just don't have your insight to come to judgement themselves.

And it is people like yourself- in my opinion- which leads to most minorities in America rejecting the Republican Party and joining the Democratic Party.

People like yourself who think that minorities are just too stupid to know what they should be doing.
Az is a Jew; try reading his posts.

It's gotta be the pinnacle of irony to purport to post on "logic" by immediately in the first sentence farting a Broad Generalization Fallacy.

You're dismissed.

Generalizations lead to logic, how else do we generalize that playing with Bears is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that playing with hard drugs is generally harmful, or risky behavior, or that don't play with pricker bushes if you don't want to get a pricker in you.
(All generalizations)

You Western European, along with Jews are 2 groups I'd say who are very desperate, and rather dumb.

Sobie, dear, who told you that orthodox jews vote
republican------your catechism whore or your Imam?

Because they're smart, that's why.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

Maybe you are- maybe you aren't.

If you are a Jew- why are you asking us- the goyim- what your fellow religionists are thinking? Why aren't you asking the people at your synogogue? Your family?
Most Orthodox Jews vote Republican.

since when?
Since Trump announced his nomination and the Dems went Gender Bender insane.
You should start reading real Jewish papers and hang out with kosher and shomer Shabbos Jews.

Because they're smart, that's why.

Thank you. I am a Jew.

If you are a Jew- why are you asking us- the goyim- what your fellow religionists are thinking? Why aren't you asking the people at your synogogue? Your family?

since when?
You should start reading real Jewish papers and hang out with kosher and shomer Shabbos Jews.

oh SINCE THEN -----I thought you meant---since the
TRIANGLE FIRE

Thank you. I am a Jew.

since when?

TRIANGLE FIRE
The Dems have gone explicitly bat shit crazy on every issue.

since when?

TRIANGLE FIRE

so true-----but it is a somewhat RECENT phenomenon

(All generalizations)

Sobie, dear, who told you that orthodox jews vote
republican------your catechism whore or your Imam?

I'm betting it's the same 'source' that proclaimed three million Amish were mobilizing to vote for Rump.

since when?

TRIANGLE FIRE

True...but the Dems don’t care anymore.

since when?

TRIANGLE FIRE

this, too, will pass

TRIANGLE FIRE

this, too, will pass
I agree...as soon as the neo-Cons hold Trump back.

Forum List

Back