Why do humans hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post that photo here for everyone. Why not put it in your avatar? The comments about the photo are a hoot.

Last edited:
Enlightenment is total inclusivity. Reflect on that catz. That's what the sangha is discussing tonight.

Why won't you post that pj photo on your avatar? Would it ruin your sexplop image?

Last edited:
Why do you fixate so much on what I look like, Sky? One would think you were obsessed with me. And, I find it particularly hilarious given that you've never posted a photo of yourself. HOw easy it is to throw stones from comfortable anonymity.

What is it about me that you hate so much, oh peaceful one? How am I able to trip the wires of your hate bombs so easily?

I think it's funny how you repeat these mantras here, as if they make sense, but you have such difficulty in practicing peace.

Most amazing of all is that you clearly spent hours perusing a website that I did the LAYOUT for, to the point of going into photobucket on some of the images. That's a lot of time and effort dedicated to hate. I wonder what your life would be like if you didn't spend hours fixated on hating anonymous people on the internet.

Maybe you should ask your sangria to help you with that.

Last edited:
There's a photo of myself on this forum right now. I spent ten minutes on the website you posted. Long enough to read Love Bites post.

The photo of you was sent to me by another poster. I don't go to photobucket. Lucky for you I don't have the tech knowledge to post photos here. Only my own avatar and profile pic.

Last edited:
I prefer the lotus avatar. I don't give a shit what you look like. The photo tells me you're a legend in your own mind, lol.

Last edited:
I prefer the lotus avatar. I don't give a shit what you look like. The photo tells me you're a legend in your own mind, lol.

Or, that I was 40 pounds heavier ten years ago than I am now, and I've worked very hard to look as good as I do now.

Or, that your buddhist philosophies are pretty shallow and ultimately, meaningless in practice.

One thing I've noticed about many religious types. They talk a good game, but their actions are quite telling about the shallowness of their beliefs.

Last edited:
Whatever. I don't care what you look like. You're one of the meanest posters I've ever met. I'm working on accepting you as you are. It's an advanced Buddhist practice, lol.

Last edited:
There's a photo of myself on this forum right now. I spent ten minutes on the website you posted. Long enough to read Love Bites post.

The photo of you was sent to me by another poster. I don't go to photobucket. Lucky for you I don't have the tech knowledge to post photos here. Only my own avatar and profile pic.

Your profile pic is NOT how I pictured you... AT ALL! This is more like it....

3283533185_0e3ec84bed_o.jpg

Whatever. I don't care what you look like. You're one of the meanest posters I've ever met. I'm working on accepting you as you are. It's an advanced Buddhist practice, lol.

Pity.. And here I thought I held that distinction, what with all the whining about me you do...

Why are you here again?

Actually, it's lucky for you. Posting personal info on this site without that person's express written consent to an administrator or moderator, or without that person first posting it him/herself, is a no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back