Why Do Donald Dorkers Believe All Of Donald's Lies?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

What explanation does anyone possibly have for this phenomenon?

He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

The picture shows she was in the room with him. It doesn't show them speaking together.

Great thread.

*Shits on the floor*

Here, I have left an offering of equal value.

They don’t. I was watching a Townhall that had a lot of Trump supporters in it and when they were asked how many would vote again for Trump half the audience applauded.
But when they were asked if Donald Trump tells the truth or is honest not a single person raised their hand or applauded. They know he’s a liar and they don’t care. That’s the sign of being a leader of a cult.

The picture shows she was in the room with him. It doesn't show them speaking together.

Unless your name is Stelter (Zucker's personal fluffer), Cuomo, Maher or Stewart, they're not going to believe you

See, always an excuse when he gets caught lying.

They don’t. I was watching a Townhall that had a lot of Trump supporters in it and when they were asked how many would vote again for Trump half the audience applauded.
But when they were asked if Donald Trump tells the truth or is honest not a single person raised their hand or applauded. They know he’s a liar and they don’t care. That’s the sign of being a leader of a cult.

No, the difference is we understand his lies only hurt him. Obummers lies hurt tens of millions of Americans. The cultist is YOU, because you didn't care about your fellow citizens who were being harmed by his lies.

Dumbass!

...dumbass.

Actually I'm still waiting for them to break down and admit the Bronx is not a "very wonderful place in Germany", that the moon is not a part of Mars, that sounds do not cause cancer, that would means would and not wouldn't, that Rump DID go bankrupt, that Rump DID destroy the USFL, that Rump DID lose his water, his vodka, his steaks and his airline, that it WAS raining, and that "thousands and thousands" WERE NOT dancing on rooftops. This one will just have to stand in line.

Cult Sheepism comes with its essential ingredient, imported directly from Egypt ---- DENIAL.

Great thread.

*Shits on the floor*

Here, I have left an offering of equal value.

Yeah... This is yet another redundant bed wetter thread about Trump's lies, with no actual discussion of a lie, after 8 years of that meat puppet faggot lying his reamed out ass off to their fucking faces and not one of these sniveling bed wetters will admit he said anything untrue.

So...

65300135_10219086741220442_4581118182130974720_n.jpg

Do you realize that you make a total ignorant ass out of yourself when you post a thread title like that? I'm just letting you know, you dope

Photoshop is great.

Actually I'm still waiting for them to break down and admit the Bronx is not a "very wonderful place in Germany", that the moon is not a part of Mars, that sounds do not cause cancer, that would means would and not wouldn't, that Rump DID go bankrupt, that Rump DID destroy the USFL, that Rump DID lose his water, his vodka, his steaks and his airline, that it WAS raining, and that "thousands and thousands" WERE NOT dancing on rooftops. This one will just have to stand in line.

Cult Sheepism comes with its essential ingredient, imported directly from Egypt ---- DENIAL.

Talk about liars and *poof* one shows up to talk out of his/her/xer/xe ass.

The USMB representative from Oberlin College

Do you realize that you make a total ignorant ass out of yourself when you post a thread title like that? I'm just letting you know, you dope
What makes you angry?

Why did you idiolt Moon Bats believe all the lies that Obama told you for eight years? How can anybody be that gulible? Then, on top of that, you dumb mutherfuckers believed all the lies and dishonesty of Crooked Hillary.

That’s the sign of being a leader of a cult.

Cult followers tend to believe their leaders, actually. I see Donald Trump more as a giant middle finger from people that are tired of your shit.

By the phrase "your shit", you mean what the rest of us call "the real world"?

I thought about offering up something meaningful in response, but I know you'd only disappoint me Pogo.

Forum List

Back