Why Do Donald Dorkers Believe All Of Donald's Lies?

Hillary's husband told America "I never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky" and then Clintonistas bored us with a national debate about whether a B.J. was sex. That wasn't bad enough but Clinton decided to bomb a defenseless country in Europe while 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school in Florida. To add insult to injury democrats ran the biggest sexual enabler in freaking history for president. Do they still buy the Clinton lie?

For the same reason Obamabots believed everything he told them.

I tells ya what. I won't charge you for Pogo's Law if you can show the class where O'bama --- or hell, anybody on earth anywhere --- ever tried to tell is the fucking Bronx is "a very wonderful place in Germany".

Or that it wasn't raining when it was.

Or that "thousands and thousands of people were dancing on rooftops" when they weren't.

Or how 'bout the time O'bama claimed to be "John Miller" AND "John Baron" to plant his own sex scandal stories?

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.

To demoscum a difference of opinion is a lie. Sarcasm is a lie. Demoscum lie like someone else breathes.

So, Dorkers believe Trump or don't care about his lying because Obama and Hillary told some alleged lies also.

I tells ya what. I won't charge you for Pogo's Law if you can show the class where O'bama --- or hell, anybody on earth anywhere --- ever tried to tell is the fucking Bronx is "a very wonderful place in Germany".

Or that "thousands and thousands of people were dancing on rooftops" when they weren't.

Or how 'bout the time O'bama claimed to be "John Miller" AND "John Baron" to plant his own sex scandal stories?

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.

You'll have to forgive Mr. Trump for not being as well groomed as the politicians that typically feed you your bullshit.

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.

You'll have to forgive Mr. Trump for not being as well groomed as the politicians that typically feed you your bullshit.

So you're saying the fact that the Bronx is NOT a very wonderful place in Germany is a matter of "grooming"?

See what I mean about zero cojones?

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.

So you're saying the fact that the Bronx is NOT a very wonderful place in Germany is a matter of "grooming"?

I'm saying he's not a polished ivy league politician that has spent his life learning how to tell you what you want to hear. Yes he says some bizarre shit sometimes. That's because he's an actual unfiltered person.

That’s the sign of being a leader of a cult.

Cult followers tend to believe their leaders, actually. I see Donald Trump more as a giant middle finger from people that are tired of your shit.
So your solution is to give us vomit to combat the shit That's your cure ?

I'll take a real populist over some corporate status quo shill every time. Elite society did not want Trump to be our president. That's all you had to tell me.

Of course they didn't. That would result in some shit like, I dunno, hiring the CEO of Exxon to be Secretary of State or some shit. And what kind of fucking moron would do that.

>> At least 187 Trump political appointees have been federal lobbyists, and despite President Trump’s campaign pledge to “drain the swamp,” many are now overseeing the industries they once lobbied on behalf of. We’ve also discovered ethics waivers that allow Trump staffers to work on subjects in which they have financial conflicts of interest. In addition, at least 254 appointees affiliated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and at least 125 staffers from prominent conservative think tanks are now working in the federal government, many of whom are on teams to repeal Obama-era regulations.

... We also did a more limited version of this project in 2009, at the start of the Obama administration. As part of this year’s analysis, we compared the number of appointees in the first year of both the Obama and Trump administrations who had been active lobbyists in the two years prior to their nomination for Senate-confirmed government jobs. Even though the Trump administration has lagged significantly behind previous administrations in appointing people for such positions, more Trump appointees were recent lobbyists than Obama appointees: Trump had 18 in his first year, while Obama had 14. << -- Rump's "Drained Swamp"​

Some "real populist over corporate status quo shill" there, huh. Say, did you enroll in Rump's Fraud University too? The one where "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS"?

Gullible's Travels. Oh by the way I have a bridge for sale. You in or what?
Excellent cut and paste.

Cult followers tend to believe their leaders, actually. I see Donald Trump more as a giant middle finger from people that are tired of your shit.

I'll take a real populist over some corporate status quo shill every time. Elite society did not want Trump to be our president. That's all you had to tell me.

Of course they didn't. That would result in some shit like, I dunno, hiring the CEO of Exxon to be Secretary of State or some shit. And what kind of fucking moron would do that.

>> At least 187 Trump political appointees have been federal lobbyists, and despite President Trump’s campaign pledge to “drain the swamp,” many are now overseeing the industries they once lobbied on behalf of. We’ve also discovered ethics waivers that allow Trump staffers to work on subjects in which they have financial conflicts of interest. In addition, at least 254 appointees affiliated with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and at least 125 staffers from prominent conservative think tanks are now working in the federal government, many of whom are on teams to repeal Obama-era regulations.

... We also did a more limited version of this project in 2009, at the start of the Obama administration. As part of this year’s analysis, we compared the number of appointees in the first year of both the Obama and Trump administrations who had been active lobbyists in the two years prior to their nomination for Senate-confirmed government jobs. Even though the Trump administration has lagged significantly behind previous administrations in appointing people for such positions, more Trump appointees were recent lobbyists than Obama appointees: Trump had 18 in his first year, while Obama had 14. << -- Rump's "Drained Swamp"​

Some "real populist over corporate status quo shill" there, huh. Say, did you enroll in Rump's Fraud University too? The one where "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell FEELINGS"?

Excellent cut and paste.

Pogo has never made an original post here; they're all parroting other peoples writings, and he always gets his spin confused with reality.

He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

What explanation does anyone possibly have for this phenomenon?
Yes, they do believe all his lies.

Didn't see your big edit. I don't have an issue with Obama so much as I have an issue with Hillary. I like Elizabeth Warren and Bernie too.

I think Trump's presidency will ultimately bring more good than Hillary's would have. Hillary would have brought Democrats further to the right.

He swears he never knew or met his victim. Photo's come out showing he is a liar and the Dork followers insist he is telling the truth. From his latest lies to earliest Presidential lies, the Dork followers insist on living in a delusional world or worse, being liar facilitators and liars themselves.

The picture shows she was in the room with him. It doesn't show them speaking together.
See, always an excuse when he gets caught lying.
you mean the facts? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I gave up trying to understand the far right radical extremists in the bush boy years.

These are the same people who defended and supported torture, outing a CIA spy and lies to start a war in Iraq. Along with a long list of crimes and unconstitutional things that the bush boy committed while in the White House.

It's no different now. These are the same people. They are doing what they always have done, turn their brains off and blindly follow what they consider a leader. They don't care what trump or any republican does.

I mostly ignore these people. It's a waste of time to try to talk to or reason with them. You can present all the factual proof in the world, they will either ignore it, say it's a lie or say that either Obama or Clinton did it.

It's ridiculous to try to understand these people. You have to think like them and from what I've read from your posts, you're like me, you can't think like them.

Your time is much better spent working to register voters and helping them to vote.

Yes, they do believe all his lies.
what lies? been asking and so far, nadda. seems you all are lying. oh the irony.

Do you realize that you make a total ignorant ass out of yourself when you post a thread title like that? I'm just letting you know, you dope
it's who he is I supposed.

Go ahead. Oughta be fun.

I'm saying he's not a polished ivy league politician that has spent his life learning how to tell you what you want to hear. Yes he says some bizarre shit sometimes. That's because he's an actual unfiltered person.

Why can't you just admit he's a fucking wacko completely disconnected from reality?

WHO moves the Bronx five thousand miles east for literally no reason? What do you think Fred would say about that?

Why did you idiolt Moon Bats believe all the lies that Obama told you for eight years? How can anybody be that gulible? Then, on top of that, you dumb mutherfuckers believed all the lies and dishonesty of Crooked Hillary.

Can't help noticing all the Rumpbot answers to this thread consist of "b-but but waddabout...(fill in irrelevant deflection name here). " peppered with "aw fuck you".

Mister Zero inna house! Wield that paint-spray can, Mister Zero!

naw, not at all. but, but, but there was yours.

Forum List

Back