Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels...

That's a god damn lie and you know it. Dem leaders don't want a solution, they want to stage a coup by flooding the country with foreigners they will bribe to vote as they are told. Hence the lot of them can ROT IN HELL!
Dem leaders just want to abstruct. Doesn’t matter what the talks are about. Just more of the same bullshit grandstanding.
The wall is a joke and won't do anything. 58% just overstay their visas, brainwashed functional moron.pass a national ID card and enforce it like other countries with this problem. Works like a charm... And no communism LOL...

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.
_____

And good for him. Keep it shut down. Nonessential employees are overpaid and nonessential. Fire them. Let them get real jobs---the Trump economy is booming and we Tax Payers need the relief and so does our deficit .

And we don't need a bunch of Central Americans loading the Prison System and Welfare rolls back up.

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels...

That's a god damn lie and you know it. Dem leaders don't want a solution, they want to stage a coup by flooding the country with foreigners they will bribe to vote as they are told. Hence the lot of them can ROT IN HELL!
Dem leaders just want to abstruct. Doesn’t matter what the talks are about. Just more of the same bullshit grandstanding.
The wall is a joke and won't do anything. 58% just overstay their visas, brainwashed functional moron.

Right, you traitors on the left foam at the mouth opposing the wall, shut down government over it because it "wont do anything" LMAO here let me point at you and laugh in your face. ^^^ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

On most issues you would be correct. But on the issue of illegals flooding into our country its not just about obstructing Trump and the GOP. Flooding the country with illegals is the Dem's long term plan to permanently seize control of the country without fear of reprisal by voters. If you have 20-40 million reliable illegals voting Dem its over.
Pass the goddamn ID card, the only solution, super duper. There is no crisis it's all manufactured by your propaganda machine. Numbers coming in haven't been lower in years.

The wall is a joke and won't do anything. 58% just overstay their visas, brainwashed functional moron.

Right, you traitors on the left foam at the mouth opposing the wall, shut down government over it because it "wont do anything" LMAO here let me point at you and laugh in your face. ^^^ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Very impressive, brainwashed functional moron LOL...

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.
_____

And good for him. Keep it shut down. Nonessential employees are overpaid and nonessential. Fire them. Let them get real jobs---the Trump economy is booming and we Tax Payers need the relief and so does our deficit .

And we don't need a bunch of Central Americans loading the Prison System and Welfare rolls back up.
Illegals cause less crime than citizens, and they don't get welfare or vote, super duper.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A

Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Bullshit, and you damn well know it or you’re just a plain damn slum fucktard.
My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.
Yes I know you are a brainwashed functional moron....
Nassau County Supervisor Curran ran on a Sanctuary County platform, dumb ass.
good, now illegal witnesses will be coming forward to get the actual criminals for a change, super duper. None of it has anything to do with illegals costing us money. 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, racist brainwash functional racist Moron. Pass a national ID card that will actually end this GOP scam phony scandal.

We'll deport the illegal witness too. All illegals, get the F out of our country you mooching loser deadbeats.
Never going to happen, only 20% want to try and deport all illegals. They are an important part of our economy and it is the GOP who basically invited them in by not approving a national ID card like other countries have done and works great, and no communism, dumbass dupes. 58% overstay their visas and make your wall a joke. Not to mention un-American, brainwashed functional fascist racist....

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.
Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.
Yep.
Not a chance, dingbat dupes...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.
Uh, no. I worked with some illegals that got welfare AND voted. They don't usually admit it, but I had the unenviable position of being between blacks and Hispanics and they wanted to prove they were as American as the blacks. I said what you did- you can't collect or vote, they said sure and showed me fake id's., which explained how they were even working next to me. Things are not as clear cut as you would like to think-if someone can make money by cheating the system, they do it.

Uh, no. I worked with some illegals that got welfare AND voted. They don't usually admit it, but I had the unenviable position of being between blacks and Hispanics and they wanted to prove they were as American as the blacks. I said what you did- you can't collect or vote, they said sure and showed me fake id's., which explained how they were even working next to me. Things are not as clear cut as you would like to think-if someone can make money by cheating the system, they do it.
Yes they have fake IDs because it's so easy to fake them thanks to the GOP. But they don't vote or get welfare they don't take chances like that. They just want to work.

good, now illegal witnesses will be coming forward to get the actual criminals for a change, super duper. None of it has anything to do with illegals costing us money. 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional racist Moron. Pass a national ID card that will actually end this GOP scam phony scandal.
Gee, I was wondering how they all had Smart Phones, could rent a house and own Hi-Def TVs.
It’s called taking in the ID of dead people.
And yes, I collected signatures for politicians and there’s plenty of dead people on the rolls.

Yes they have fake IDs now because it's so easy to fake them thanks to the GOP. But they don't vote or get welfare they don't take chances like that. They just want to work.
Which party doesn’t want real IDs?

good, now illegal witnesses will be coming forward to get the actual criminals for a change, super duper. None of it has anything to do with illegals costing us money. 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional racist Moron. Pass a national ID card that will actually end this GOP scam phony scandal.
Gee, I was wondering how they all had Smart Phones, could rent a house and own Hi-Def TVs.
It’s called taking in the ID of dead people.
And yes, I collected signatures for politicians and there’s plenty of dead people on the rolls.
Of course. Yes they are not very good at getting dead people off the rolls, but there is no evidence that anybody is voting using them...

Yes they have fake IDs now because it's so easy to fake them thanks to the GOP. But they don't vote or get welfare they don't take chances like that. They just want to work.
The GOP. Every time Democrats bring it up there called communist fascist you name it. The last time was for the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill which would have ended this crap...

The GOP. Every time Democrats bring it up there called communist fascist you name it. The last time was for the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill which would have ended this crap...
Are you on crack?
I listen to the radio and watch all 3 spews networks and you’re full of shit.

We already know the answer.

Democrats believe that gaining several million new and grateful voters will put-them and keep-them in power.

Then again, the Republicans have sinned greatly, as well.

Republicans have been exploiting near-slave labor (Illegal Aliens) for decades; drawing-in more and more of the desperately poor.

Now all of a sudden, Republicans want a Wall that is likely to slow or stem the tide of fresh near-slave labor?

Historically, over the past half-century or more, BOTH sides of the aisle are equally guilty of causing this crisis.

BOTH sides.

It's just that the Republicans have finally heard the lion's roar of Middle America, demanding that something be done.

It took 'em long enough to figure out that their political future depends on it.

The Dems haven't figured that out yet - they're a bit slow sometimes - but they're starting to "get it", as well.

They just can't say much about it publicly yet - beyond their inner power circles.

The GOP has many wedge issues they would rather use as political footballs than solve. They are a disgrace, only bs propaganda makes it possible.

We already know the answer.

Democrats believe that gaining several million new and grateful voters will put-them and keep-them in power.

Then again, the Republicans have sinned greatly, as well.

Republicans have been exploiting near-slave labor (Illegal Aliens) for decades; drawing-in more and more of the desperately poor.

Now all of a sudden, Republicans want a Wall that is likely to slow or stem the tide of fresh near-slave labor?

Historically, over the past half-century or more, BOTH sides of the aisle are equally guilty of causing this crisis.

BOTH sides.

It's just that the Republicans have finally heard the lion's roar of Middle America, demanding that something be done.

It took 'em long enough to figure out that their political future depends on it.

The Dems haven't figured that out yet - they're a bit slow sometimes - but they're starting to "get it", as well.

They just can't say much about it publicly yet - beyond their inner power circles.
the Democrats have been trying to get a national ID card like other countries with this problem have, for decades, dingbat Dupe.
... The wall won't work and is immoral and unamerican. Pass the goddamn ID card morons.

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.
_____

Illegals cause less crime than citizens, and they don't get welfare or vote, super duper.
All false. They commit identity theft to get fake identification and apply for SS cards, food stamps and welfare. Federal and state prisons are overflowing with criminal illegals.

Forum List

Back