Would CA be a one party state if it not for illegals? Why would Democrats want to stop illegals?

/----/ No where does that poster say ALL. But you have to admit, illegals are taking over California bit by bit. His post id from frustration.
Like all globalist fools Unkotare ‘s paramount concern is for trespassing foreigners…he can’t careless about the wellbeing of this nation

To be honest, most of these illegals are just as likely to vote Republican as Democratic in the future. Many are socially conservative if not politically conservative.
In the future, after they achieve citizenship. They are very leery of being around anything that looks like government. In the '80s, I was construction booming with ~80 Mexican workers (not working for me). President Reagan offered amnesty to all non-citizen workers. Five of them applied. I asked my good friend Lupe (he was one that applied) "Why haven't more guys applied for amnesty?"

He told me that they didn't trust any US government programs, that they figured it might be a trap. "Besides, we're Mexicans. We don't want to be Americans, there's just no work in our country, and our government is corrupt." I mentioned that corruption is no stranger to US government.

In the future, after they achieve citizenship. They are very leery of being around anything that looks like government. In the '80s, I was construction booming with ~80 Mexican workers (not working for me). President Reagan offered amnesty to all non-citizen workers. Five of them applied. I asked my good friend Lupe (he was one that applied) "Why haven't more guys applied for amnesty?"

He told me that they didn't trust any US government programs, that they figured it might be a trap. "Besides, we're Mexicans. We don't want to be Americans, there's just no work in our country, and our government is corrupt." I mentioned that corruption is no stranger to US government.
That’s true…Mexicans never assimilate…even the anchor babies born here always consider Mexico to be their home country…that’s where their allegiance lies. That’s why they don’t join our military, that’s why recruitment is shit.
But the globalists and filthy Libs will tell you we need more Mexicans.

Unkotare

That’s true…Mexicans never assimilate…even the anchor babies born here always consider Mexico to be their home country…that’s where their allegiance lies. That’s why they don’t join our military, that’s why recruitment is shit.
But the globalists and filthy Libs will tell you we need more Mexicans.

Unkotare
bull shit my last few years in the PO we hand 4 Mexicans start work there who just got discharged from the Army and spent a tour or 2 in Afghanistan.....my relief carrier was a Mexican who was 101 st airborne....

bull shit my last few years in the PO we hand 4 Mexicans start work there who just got discharged from the Army and spent a tour or 2 in Afghanistan.....my relief carrier was a Mexican who was 101 st airborne....
You found the five Mexicans in America who assimilated?
I like to waste my time talking about the rule and not the exceptions…the majority …Don’t you?

You found the five Mexicans in America who assimilated?
I like to waste my time talking about the rule and not the exceptions…the majority …Don’t you?
there are lots of Mexicans who have assimilated....they are the ones born here whose families have been here for generations...if you actually knew any you would know this....

This is how you know the Bill is trash….Why would Democrats be in favor of a Bill that would stop them from doing what they do…gaining power through illegals?
Yes. It would. The Cancer of WOKENESS actually started in 1963. It started with a craven traitor named Mario Savio taking over Campus buildings at University of California.

Forum List

Back