Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

8912129.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown.

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.

Last edited:

Why do the Left put illegals ahead of immigrants who follow our laws and the needs of Americans who are in need of help?

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spend on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

Now if my math is correct, your government could literally hand out $11,000, in cash, to the poorest 10 MILLION Americans with that money.
We ought to make that offer and see how fast a wall goes up and how many illegals turned over by the citizenry.

Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A

Never mind the food stamps, think of what you could do with the $110B you currently spent on illegal immigrants each bloody year.

That’d be a great deal. We build the wall and once it’s complete, the Federal Government cuts a check for $11,000 dollars for 10 million Americans.

Put that in writing, I’ll urge Congress to approve it.

Except we both know the mathematics would never support such a crazy statement.

Of course everything you know is total garbage propaganda, super duper. Illegals are not on welfare and do not vote. D u h.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw3F6-47MUeVvmBXH2kPp58A
Bullshit, and you damn well know it or you’re just a plain damn slum fucktard.
My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.

My New Democrat County supervisor just hiked up our property taxes to support illegals.
Yes I know you are a brainwashed functional moron....

Nassau County Supervisor Curran ran on a Sanctuary County platform, dumb ass.

Yep.

Why Do Democrats Want the Poor to Starve Just to Make It Easy for Illegals to Enter?

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels... Pass a national ID card and enforce it, like other countries with this problem. Works like a charm... And no communism, morons.

You are a super dupe brainwashed functional moron.

Because Dem leaders are traitors who have sided with foreigners who sneak into our country illegally. They should ROT IN HELL!
Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels...

That's a god damn lie and you know it. Dem leaders don't want a solution, they want to stage a coup by flooding the country with foreigners they will bribe to vote as they are told. Hence the lot of them can ROT IN HELL!

Democrats want a solution that will actually work. In 2010, their comprehensive immigration bill started out with a national ID card that would end this garbage GOP scam of an issue. Of course there was a tidal wave of accusations that Democrats are communists fascists and god-knows-what. As the GOP has done for decades. They love the wedge issue that works great with their racist voters. The wall is stupid and won't work, 58% just overstay their visas,and they will just get better ladders and tunnels...

That's a god damn lie and you know it. Dem leaders don't want a solution, they want to stage a coup by flooding the country with foreigners they will bribe to vote as they are told. Hence the lot of them can ROT IN HELL!
Dem leaders just want to abstruct. Doesn’t matter what the talks are about. Just more of the same bullshit grandstanding.

good, now illegal witnesses will be coming forward to get the actual criminals for a change, super duper. None of it has anything to do with illegals costing us money. 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional racist Moron. Pass a national ID card that will actually end this GOP scam phony scandal.

Dem leaders just want to abstruct. Doesn’t matter what the talks are about. Just more of the same bullshit grandstanding.

On most issues you would be correct. But on the issue of illegals flooding into our country its not just about obstructing Trump and the GOP. Flooding the country with illegals is the Dem's long term plan to permanently seize control of the country without fear of reprisal by voters. If you have 20-40 million reliable illegals voting Dem its over.

good, now illegal witnesses will be coming forward to get the actual criminals for a change, super duper. None of it has anything to do with illegals costing us money. 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, and 35% own homes. Everything you know is garbage propaganda, racist brainwash functional racist Moron. Pass a national ID card that will actually end this GOP scam phony scandal.

We'll deport the illegal witness too. All illegals, get the F out of our country you mooching loser deadbeats.

Forum List

Back