Would CA be a one party state if it not for illegals? Why would Democrats want to stop illegals?

Californians have been led by a minority and they get elected with illegal alien ballots... its a well known fact... so people just left... to where their voice is heard...

Illegal aliens can’t vote in state or federal elections,

Your delusion is concerning.
hahaha..I’ll pay along because I take such pride in enlightening ignorant fools with their head inn their ass.
Ready…here goes…Millions of Illegals = litters/more millions of free shit begging Dem voting anchor babies.
TA-DA….see how simple this shit is?

Undocumented immigrants can't vote. Honestly, how many times are we going to beat this bullshit of a dead horse? :auiqs.jpg:
hahaha..I’ll pay along because I take such pride in enlightening ignorant fools with their head inn their ass.
Ready…here goes…Millions of Illegals = litters/more millions of free shit begging Dem voting anchor babies.

This is how you know the Bill is trash….Why would Democrats be in favor of a Bill that would stop them from doing what they do…gaining power through illegals?
California survives on it's merit. It's called good deeds, acts and thoughts. Why are you still here?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You haven't an ounce of proof (from a legitimate source) that this has happened. Most of those people are here to work.
You're full of it as usual.

Put up better candidates and better ideas at election time, and you might start winning elections again.
Stop making excuses for why you always lose. :)

The foot is in the door, in a short time they will be granted amnesty, and their pathway to citizenship.

You know how this game is played.
To be honest, most of these illegals are just as likely to vote Republican as Democratic in the future. Many are socially conservative if not politically conservative.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
You haven't an ounce of proof (from a legitimate source) that this has happened. Most of those people are here to work.
You're full of it as usual.

Put up better candidates and better ideas at election time, and you might start winning elections again.
Stop making excuses for why you always lose. :)
hahaha..I’ll pay along because I take such pride in enlightening ignorant fools with their head in their ass.
Ready…here goes…Who do you think comprises these demographics in Mexifornia?
IMG_0561.png

IMG_1871.png

IMG_1338.png

IMG_0356.png

California survives on it's merit. It's called good deeds, acts and thoughts. Why are you still here?
“It’s merit, good deeds, acts and thoughts”….WTF, are you being serious?
Mexifornia 33% of the nations welfare recipients and only 12% of the nations population
A homeless population larger than the total population of many states
An illegal alien population larger than the total population of many states
Inequalities only seen in other blue shitholes like Loon York
Public education destroyed by Mexico’s finest
Taxpaying citizens wait weeks for doctors appointments behind Mexicos filth
Illegals running blacks from their jobs, their communities and stealing their welfare
Covid clot-shots available to illegals first during shortages

Come on Humberto….Extract head from ass once.

“It’s merit, good deeds, acts and thoughts”….WTF, are you being serious?
Mexifornia 33% of the nations welfare recipients and only 12% of the nations population
A homeless population larger than the total population of many states
An illegal alien population larger than the total population of many states
Inequalities only seen in other blue shitholes like Loon York
Public education destroyed by Mexico’s finest
Taxpaying citizens wait weeks for doctors appointments behind Mexicos filth
Illegals running blacks from their jobs, their communities and stealing their welfare
Covid clot-shots available to illegals first during shortages

Come on Humberto….Extract head from ass once.
I asked why are you still here. It evades you.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back