Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

That's not what it says. Why are you making shit up? Are you really not familiar with the term "one or more?" Read it again. Then tell me if you did not figure out the part that says one or more.

The point is that in a one or two income family of four, the entire family benefits financially if anyone in the family is on medicaid. Duh!

That does not mean this report would count a family with 4 people who are all on medicaid as sixteen people. ROFL

Read what I said, not what you think I said. No, the entire family does not benefit financially if anyone in the family is on medicaid; at least not necessarily, DUH! What if no one in the family has a job? DUH!

Your scenario of a family of four all on medicaid being counted as 16 is hilarious...too bad I didn't say that. Here is th thrust of my example using that same family of four. All four are on medicaid so they are counted as four for medicaid. One of the four is on SSI so all four are counted for SSI. One is receiving food stamps so all four are counted
for food stamps. One is on financial assistance and all four are counted;
Add it up! Now we have an inflated figure of 16 people on "welfare."
ROFLOL: Nice try...But thats the way it is.... heh heh heh!
Wrong, that's not what you said. Learn to write. Additionally it's not how that chart works. Note the 89m on the chart for medicaid.. now add up the other numbers and tell me if they add up to 109m then come back. They don't so your statements are nonsensical. Even if your statements were meant to focus on one number at a time they are still wrong.

Family budgets don't work the way you think they do. But I'm not surprised that you don't understand this given that you probably still live in your mother's basement.

If I have to pay a 50k bill that comes out of the family budget. It effects everyone in my family. If I get the government to cover the 50k that 50k comes out of the income taxes on the 50% that pay income taxes. That leaves 50k in my budget to fork over to my kids. That means my kids benefit from the welfare provided to the family. Just yell if you need more explanation regarding family budgets.
Kiss my ass bitch. I know how to write you just can't read very well. I know what I wrote but you don;t seem to remember what YOU wrote, asshole! Anyone stupid enough to try and add figures from 2012 to figures from 2015 is beyond reach for any plausible understanding! ROFLOL!
ROFL what a fucking dumb ass. But yes I'll take your deflection as you finally understanding your mistaken views about welfare statistics.
What a fucking arrogant ignoramus who wants to add 2012 statistics to 2015 statistics to arrive at his 2012 infated welfare numbers.
Get off my planet you dumbass Neanderthal! You suck at math, no wonder the H1Bs are replacing your dumb ass!
Hey moron. Just because you say I added or wanted to add 2012 stats to 2015 stats to arrive at inflated numbers does not mean I did so. Not my fault the liberal education system failed you. Sad... just sad. And no the H1Bs are not replacing "me." If you saw my paycheck you'd shit your pants.

exactly!!! Obama's own DHS; Department of Human Services defines welfare recipient as anybody on ANY ONE of three government programs; TANF, SSI, or SNAP

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I'm glad you posted this, I hope numb nuts RKMBrown reads and UNDERSTANDS it!
Under Obama, black unemployment back to twice the white ...
Political News and Political Analysis about Congress the President and federal government.under-obama-black-unemployment-back-to...
Black unemployment, ... Under Obama, black unemployment back to ... Digg Mail Print SMS More. Black unemployment, which at the end of the Bush administration

I don't blame Obama! I blame Blacks for not establishing their own businesses and employing themselves like they did during segregation.
White people are never going to hire blacks in the numbers neessary to overcome the discrepancy in unemployment rates.

NOTE TO BLACKS: Stay the hell out of white stores and spend all your hard earned money or welfare checks in BLACK OWNED STORES.

blaming the "victims"?? if I did that you'd call me a racist leftard.

explain
Explain what? All integration did was give blacks the dubious right to be taxed and spend their money in white owned businesses. White people still refuse to assimilate for the most part! How can blacks be held accountable for anything when they have no real autonomy as a people to accomplish anything. Blacks have no real government, no army, no police force and no justice system that they can have real confidence in. Blacks live entirely in the shadow of the white superstructure and that is a major problem.

Read what I said, not what you think I said. No, the entire family does not benefit financially if anyone in the family is on medicaid; at least not necessarily, DUH! What if no one in the family has a job? DUH!

Your scenario of a family of four all on medicaid being counted as 16 is hilarious...too bad I didn't say that. Here is th thrust of my example using that same family of four. All four are on medicaid so they are counted as four for medicaid. One of the four is on SSI so all four are counted for SSI. One is receiving food stamps so all four are counted
for food stamps. One is on financial assistance and all four are counted;
Add it up! Now we have an inflated figure of 16 people on "welfare."
ROFLOL: Nice try...But thats the way it is.... heh heh heh!
Wrong, that's not what you said. Learn to write. Additionally it's not how that chart works. Note the 89m on the chart for medicaid.. now add up the other numbers and tell me if they add up to 109m then come back. They don't so your statements are nonsensical. Even if your statements were meant to focus on one number at a time they are still wrong.

Family budgets don't work the way you think they do. But I'm not surprised that you don't understand this given that you probably still live in your mother's basement.

If I have to pay a 50k bill that comes out of the family budget. It effects everyone in my family. If I get the government to cover the 50k that 50k comes out of the income taxes on the 50% that pay income taxes. That leaves 50k in my budget to fork over to my kids. That means my kids benefit from the welfare provided to the family. Just yell if you need more explanation regarding family budgets.
Kiss my ass bitch. I know how to write you just can't read very well. I know what I wrote but you don;t seem to remember what YOU wrote, asshole! Anyone stupid enough to try and add figures from 2012 to figures from 2015 is beyond reach for any plausible understanding! ROFLOL!
ROFL what a fucking dumb ass. But yes I'll take your deflection as you finally understanding your mistaken views about welfare statistics.
What a fucking arrogant ignoramus who wants to add 2012 statistics to 2015 statistics to arrive at his 2012 infated welfare numbers.
Get off my planet you dumbass Neanderthal! You suck at math, no wonder the H1Bs are replacing your dumb ass!
Hey moron. Just because you say I added or wanted to add 2012 stats to 2015 stats to arrive at inflated numbers does not mean I did so. Not my fault the liberal education system failed you. Sad... just sad. And no the H1Bs are not replacing "me." If you saw my paycheck you'd shit your pants.
Hey Biggut! I doubt if you work at all. You spend too much time on the Internet for that...No, sadly, your entire world is a garbage dumb. Peanut shells, discarded beer cans and potato chip crumbs litter your domain. I suspect your education comes from standing in welfare lines
counting all the discarded cigarettes you yearn to smoke :lol:

i'm married to a Haitian first generation immigrant who was already a citizen before began dating

I have a son as "Black" as Obama with an American Black woman

my step-mom is Black, and too many family members to count

I assimilated leftard black bigot.

have you?

I raised Black teenage males in an earlier relationship

i live with, share a bed bathroom kitchen...etc every day with Black people

can you say you live with a different race leftard Black bigot????

i'm married to a Haitian first generation immigrant who was already a citizen before began dating

I have a son as "Black" as Obama with an American Black woman

my step-mom is Black, and too many family members to count

I assimilated leftard black bigot.

have you?
Yes, I have, biggut! But what makes you think I am Black?

I raised Black teenage males in an earlier relationship

i live with, share a bed bathroom kitchen...etc every day with Black people

can you say you live with a different race leftard Black bigot????
You assume I am Black. That is ok but don't blow a gasket, social liberal biggut!
You sure are not a social conservative.

Hey Biggut! I doubt if you work at all. You spend too much time on the Internet for that...No, sadly, your entire world is a garbage dumb. Peanut shells, discarded beer cans and potato chip crumbs litter your domain. I suspect your education comes from standing in welfare lines
Nope. Try again. I work a ton of hours but every one of them is fun for me. I get paid to write software, which was my hobby before I became a paid professional at it. Other than people like you, my world is not a garbage dump. I don't shell my own peanuts. I don't drink beer very often. I don't smoke, never have. My education comes from every source I can use. I've never received a dime in welfare and never will.

Nope. Try again. I work a ton of hours but every one of them is fun for me. I get paid to write software, which was my hobby before I became a paid professional at it. Other than people like you, my world is not a garbage dump. I don't shell my own peanuts. I don't drink beer very often. I don't smoke, never have. My education comes from every source I can use. I've never received a dime in welfare and never will.
Yeah, sure!

serveimage

Yeah, sure!

serveimage
I'm not slamming the door in your face. I'm inviting you in.

Here is what Bush did for black unemployment

fred-20120712-blackunemployment-reagan.jpg

Blacks were the first to lose their jobs in the great Bush recession of 2008

1. blacks are always the first to lose their jobs genius; despite decades of Progressive pandering
2. there was no "Bush recession"; unless and until you can show where Democrats didnt willingly and repeatedly vote for every single Bush policy and continue most of them long after Bush was gone
3. as i said; under bush Black unemployment dropped to under twice the White rate of unemployment for the first time in a long period
4. remember you are the so-called saviors of black people; the ones claiming to be the only major Party that cares about them; and here you are using a Bush comparison. doesnt matter that i raised Bush unemployment; remember you are the so-called saviors of minorities'
'
any other idiotic and irrelevant points to make?

The unemployment rate for blacks nearly doubled under Bush

Not something that will get blacks to vote Republican

YAWN

actually under Obama the black unemployment rate went BACK TO TWICE THE WHITE RATE; having fallen below that under Bush

stop lying to yourself

The black unemployment rate has dropped under Obama
It nearly doubled under Bush
ROFL Yeah cause an average of 8% under bush is higher than an average of 16% under Obama. ROFL...

Seriously

Bush doubles the black unemployment rate and gives Obama a rate of 14% (Clinton gave Bush a rate of 7,5%) and you claim that is a victory for Bush?

1. blacks are always the first to lose their jobs genius; despite decades of Progressive pandering
2. there was no "Bush recession"; unless and until you can show where Democrats didnt willingly and repeatedly vote for every single Bush policy and continue most of them long after Bush was gone
3. as i said; under bush Black unemployment dropped to under twice the White rate of unemployment for the first time in a long period
4. remember you are the so-called saviors of black people; the ones claiming to be the only major Party that cares about them; and here you are using a Bush comparison. doesnt matter that i raised Bush unemployment; remember you are the so-called saviors of minorities'
'

YAWN

actually under Obama the black unemployment rate went BACK TO TWICE THE WHITE RATE; having fallen below that under Bush

stop lying to yourself

ROFL Yeah cause an average of 8% under bush is higher than an average of 16% under Obama. ROFL...

Seriously

Bush doubles the black unemployment rate and gives Obama a rate of 14% (Clinton gave Bush a rate of 7,5%) and you claim that is a victory for Bush?

you are a complete idiot; Bush did not double the Black unemployment rate

'

YAWN

stop lying to yourself

Seriously

ROFL hey moron... remember that dot com bust? All the POTUS can do is make recommendations like recommending we cut taxes... you know like how Bush recommened completely eliminating federal income taxes for half the country. The opposite of what Obama did. Obama comes in spends trillions of dollars on shovel ready shit and raises for over paid government workers and hand picked green energy companies in china. These PISS POOR INVESTMENTS are typical of libtards. Obama comes in and FORCES PEOPLE TO BUY INSURANCE THAT THEY DON'T NEED. What a jerk he is.

Do you know what we could have built with those trillions that Obama PISSED AWAY?

Last edited:

YAWN

stop lying to yourself

Seriously

you are a complete idiot; Bush did not double the Black unemployment rate

He was given a rate of 7.5% and it was 14% and rising when Obama came in to fix Bush's mess

YAWN

stop lying to yourself

Seriously

ROFL hey moron... remember that dot com bust?

How many blacks were in dot com jobs?

YAWN

stop lying to yourself

Seriously

ROFL hey moron... remember that dot com bust?

How many blacks were in dot com jobs?
Tons.

Yeah, sure!

serveimage
I'm not slamming the door in your face. I'm inviting you in.
WTF? You still here?

Look fuzz nuts, it's my door I slammed it in YOUR face for being an asinine fool and lying about what you do. You might as well receive welfare because when your boss finds out how much of his time you are spending on USMB and , likely other more prurient websites, you will be in the unemployment lines. :lol:

Nope. Try again. I work a ton of hours but every one of them is fun for me.
A ton of hours? Damn, how much does one hour weigh? Thanks for admitting you don't work at all! Hours weigh nothing. there is no such thing as a ton of hours! Stupid fuck!
. I get paid to write software, which was my hobby before I became a paid professional at it.
When do you find the time? USMB takes up most of it! BTW if you do write software it is probably viruses! You seem pathological!

Other than people like you, my world is not a garbage dump.

I have given meaning to your miserable life and this is how you repay me? Ok, no more mister nice guy :lol: Your sensitivity on garbage dumps betrays you. Did you clean up the junk around your computer this morning?

I don't shell my own peanuts. I don't drink beer very often. I don't smoke, never have.
Well, those empty peanut packages have to be thrown out, sonny. And some of those pop cans do resemble beer cans...but they must go....and so does that big gut! Get up and walk around for a few hours...it will do you good!

My education comes from every source I can use. I've never received a dime in welfare and never will.
I thought so:lol: Back alleys, brothels, and the RW talking heads. Well rounded education.

Forum List

Back