Why do Blacks vote Democrat?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
1) I think the Democratic Parties legions of race baiters (the race card) is a very effective tool in keeping racism alive and promoting mistrust, especially between the political parties.

14 - 1.jpg

Blacks vote Democrat because they don't want to vote for the people who keep ridiculing them for voting Democrat,
as if voting Democrat is a symptom of racial inferiority.

I'm sorry, your offering makes absolutely no sense to me, perhaps, I need another cup of coffee..:coffee:

Blacks vote Democrat because they don't want to vote for the people who keep ridiculing them for voting Democrat,

I'm sorry, your offering makes absolutely no sense to me, perhaps, I need another cup of coffee..:coffee:

That's because you're stupid. It's really no more complicated than that.

Obviously we're not talking racial inferiority, since intelligent blacks DO vote Republican. Maybe they don't like being ridiculed because it takes a real moron to vote for the Democrats.

That's because you're stupid. It's really no more complicated than that.

Nope, that's not it, only a frustrated imbecile would say that...:wink_2:

Obviously we're not talking racial inferiority, since intelligent blacks DO vote Republican. Maybe they don't like being ridiculed because it takes a real moron to vote for the Democrats.

lol, so only 10% of blacks are intelligent enough to vote Republican?

Yeah, that's the kind of racism I was referring to.

lol, so only 10% of blacks are intelligent enough to vote Republican?

Yeah, that's the kind of racism I was referring to.
Truth isn't racist, but you are.

NYCARBINEER

Anyway, it's probably the money deal, since 90% of blacks don't seem to be bothered by the Democrats' claims that blacks are to lazy or stupid to get a free ID to vote, even though they need one for everything else....:badgrin:

If only changing parties or ideology was as easy as changing your pants.

But ingrained loyalty is hard to just drop. It has nothing to do with intelligence or give aways or anything like that. At some time in the past the blacks switched from the party that FREED them to the party that actually did put them in CHAINS. The same party that has not yet apologized for their past. Why doesn't someone apologize? Because they don't feel they have done anything wrong. So be it with the democrat party.

LBJ predicted he would have those n....ers voting democrat for 100 years and so far he has been right.

There are two huge con jobs that simply amaze me.

One is that the rich democrat aristocrats were able to talk the brave southern poor to charge into canister to protect the rich democrat way of life.

The other is how LBJ got blacks to change party.

Both should be in history book on how effective propaganda can really be.

Yep-I am sure that African Americans love being told by Conservatives that the reason they vote Democrat is because all African Americans are too stupid not to.
If they were born here, they're just Americans.

We are all Americans.

And those Americans who happen to have a darker shade of skin- whom the OP refers to as "Why do Blacks vote Democrat"- I am sure- appreciate being told by Conservatives that the reason 'blacks' vote Democrat is because Conservatives think Blacks are too stupid to know that they shouldn't.

Forum List

Back