Why do Black and White teens get along better than adults?

Brainwashing from an early age. My kids LOVE being around people of their own race because its a normal naturally born ideal and I have nourished that idea instead of telling them they are wacist from birth.

So you teach your kids racism is normal. Our own race is the human race. We hang out with humans instead of cattle. That's normal. Humans are our kind.
I teach my kids having an urge to stick with their own people is perfectly normal. You go ahead and brainwash your kids if you choose I refuse to. My kids have had a natural urge to play with and communicate with kids of their own race since they were 1 or 2 years old and it hasn't changed and I won't force them to play with people they don't want to.

I see nothing wrong with that either. And when they go beyond your teaching and embrace other races , then don't block that.
I don't see that happening...they have had SOME contact with Mexican's and their own interaction taught my kids they don't care for those kinds of people. Negro's FORTUNATELY are an extreme rarity around here and I hope it stays that way.

And if it does not?
Oh it will. They aren't welcome here. AT ALL. The few mexicans here are only here because of the stinky chicken plant in town and I doubt it will be around much longer. Since President Trump's election they have lost a lot of illegal labor and have been hiring over 75 people for a year now and only now down to 50 people to hire. The more we can run off the better.

Brainwashing from an early age. My kids LOVE being around people of their own race because its a normal naturally born ideal and I have nourished that idea instead of telling them they are wacist from birth.

So you teach your kids racism is normal. Our own race is the human race. We hang out with humans instead of cattle. That's normal. Humans are our kind.
I teach my kids having an urge to stick with their own people is perfectly normal. You go ahead and brainwash your kids if you choose I refuse to. My kids have had a natural urge to play with and communicate with kids of their own race since they were 1 or 2 years old and it hasn't changed and I won't force them to play with people they don't want to.

I see nothing wrong with that either. And when they go beyond your teaching and embrace other races , then don't block that.
I don't see that happening...they have had SOME contact with Mexican's and their own interaction taught my kids they don't care for those kinds of people. Negro's FORTUNATELY are an extreme rarity around here and I hope it stays that way.

Your kids interactions taught them not to care for Mexicans. Yeah, right.
My kids care about themselves and their family first and then their friends and then their race as it should be. You don't care about people who's goal is to annihilate you from this planet. Now back to brainwashing your kiddos to love everybody and be good little cucks.

And if it does not?
Oh it will. They aren't welcome here. AT ALL. The few mexicans here are only here because of the stinky chicken plant in town and I doubt it will be around much longer. Since President Trump's election they have lost a lot of illegal labor and have been hiring over 75 people for a year now and only now down to 50 people to hire. The more we can run off the better.

Quote;;
You go on to say that Blacks are not welcome there at all. Of course if that were true, it would be illegal, so you must be talking about how people feel. Its been awhile since I have been in a town like that. When I go through then I always sense a spirit of trouble and intimidation. I can smell the hatred! I would not want to live anywhere near that kind of atmosphere.

I am afraid that the children there are ' Lost and Turned out. [/QUO

But if every one there are happy and content with no Blacks living there , then be that as it may. I don't have a problem with it , it won't be me to break that ice.

Last edited:

And if it does not?

Quote;;
You go on to say that Blacks are not welcome there at all. Of course if that were true, it would be illegal, so you must be talking about how people feel. Its been awhile since I have been in a town like that. When I go through then I always sense a spirit of trouble and intimidation. I can smell the hatred! I would not want to live anywhere near that kind of atmosphere.

But if every one there are happy and content with no Blacks living there , then be that as it may. I don't have a problem with it , it won't be me to break that ice.

If children are left to themselves to decide how they are going to interact with other races, I still say that most of them will get along with each other. When they don't get along , its something that has gotten into their consciousness that breeds racism or isolation. And usually the parent put it there. Or peer pressure from outside sources.

But they are our hope for the future , and the old guard , some of them, are road blockers to this great road the youth must travel. See how strong and powerful the unity of young people expressed itself after school shooting and they rallied all over this world! Black and White , Asian, Mexican and other races; young raw energy and unity.

A site to behold!

And if it does not?

Quote;;

If children are left to themselves to decide how they are going to interact with other races, I still say that most of them will get along with each other. When they don't get along , its something that has gotten into their consciousness that breeds racism or isolation. And usually the parent put it there. Or peer pressure from outside sources.

But they are our hope for the future , and the old guard , some of them, are road blockers to this great road the youth must travel. See how strong and powerful the unity of young people expressed itself after school shooting and they rallied all over this world! Black and White , Asian, Mexican and other races; young raw energy and unity.

A site to behold!
They rallied for a racist agenda to strip away gun rights from scary white males. Typical racist Democrat dog-piling on sane white people.

Try again.

And if it does not?

Quote;;

A site to behold!
I say ignore whites until they understand the situation. To often Blacks are reactive. Time to be proactive. Dont trust a whitey as far as you can throw them unless they have proven they dont have that instinct of racism.

Forum List

Back