Why do Baby Boomers like Democrats?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Based on my personal observations, I BELIEVE that a lot of my fellow Baby Boomers vote for Democrats because they are spoiled children who want to keep their gravy train rolling, regardless of how much debt they place on future generations. Contrastingly, I BELIEVE that a lot of younger (<30) people are going to vote for Republicans because they see no future for themselves with the Democrats. I don't care what the moderator/censors on this site think about this POLITICAL OPINION.

I ATTEST that the foregoing is true and correct. -jwoodie

Based on my personal observations, I BELIEVE that a lot of my fellow Baby Boomers vote for Democrats because they are spoiled children who want to keep their gravy train rolling, regardless of how much debt they place on future generations. Contrastingly, I BELIEVE that a lot of younger (<30) people are going to vote for Republicans because they see no future for themselves with the Democrats. I don't care what the moderator/censors on this site think about this POLITICAL OPINION.

Society will be taught that men can have babies, Jews should be slaughtered, and financial devastation is the new status quo.

You will have nothing and be happy.

That is the future of the guberment.

Oh, and Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.

Why do some boomers like Republicans?

Both parties suck and both are very similar.

interesting
voterstatsmgmgjgj.png

According to this, the 65 and over crowd voted for Trump over Biden by 52-45 margin. Why? I kinda think Trump wore out his welcome, his personality and character traits turned off a lot of the older people as being unpresidential. All biden had to do was nothing, while Trump shot himself in the foot several times with his big mouth.

BUT - now it's almost 2024 and people are also getting tired of Biden too. Hard to believe the democrats will nominate him as their guy, but I guess he's the best they can do.

A lot of the younger generation are lazy and entitled. They just want free stuff and don’t want to work. Work ethic and earning what you get seem to be lost causes now.

Why do fuckups vote for the former 1-term manchild? They’re white, spoiled and scared of change.

Dude, have you seen voting threads of people under 30? Clearly not.

I can confirm that your post is just opinion.

Dimocrats built their base by working to create entitlements, and addict their constituents to those entitlements. This is nothing new, and every generation will always have a huge portion of their population, that will always vote to continue those government benefits.
Dimocrats ruin people. They destroy their motivation for self-sufficiency and self-improvement.

Dimocrats built their base by working to create entitlements, and addict their constituents to those entitlements. This is nothing new, and every generation will always have a huge portion of their population, that will always vote to continue those government benefits.
Dimocrats ruin people. They destroy their motivation for self-sufficiency and self-improvement.
Wow, have you ever written a college level paper.

Clearly not

I'm a baby boomer and I have not noticed that. Most of the boomers I know lean right. Baby boomers are NOT woke.

You're making some incredible factual claims and you're basing them on nothing.

Society will be taught that men can have babies, Jews should be slaughtered, and financial devastation is the new status quo.

You will have nothing and be happy.

That is the future of the guberment.

Oh, and Orange man bad.

Besides, January 6th.
Sounds like a confession.

Forum List

Back