Why Distinct Gender Roles Are Important To Kids & Society

..being transgender has jack shit to do with surgery.
transgender people have been around as long as civilization.
the point of the surgeries is to make physical what is already mental...

That's the point, it's mental. You can't even read your own writing. Mental patients should not be aided in exacerbating their delusions to the point of amputating healthy body parts. That is what we call not only common sense, but the hippocratic oath (and evading a malpractice suit).

Perhaps so-called transgender people have been around as long as civilization. So has rabies. What's your point?

Mental patients most particularly should not be parading their illness "as normal" around children they are raising. It's crazy-making. And it's also, therefore, child abuse.

That's the point, it's mental. You can't even read your own writing. Mental patients should not be aided in exacerbating their delusions to the point of amputating healthy body parts. That is what we call not only common sense, but the hippocratic oath (and evading a malpractice suit).

Perhaps so-called transgender people have been around as long as civilization. So has rabies. What's your point?

Mental patients most particularly should not be parading their illness "as normal" around children they are raising. It's crazy-making. And it's also, therefore, child abuse.

You don't get to decide that.

No? Texas just decided what is insane and what isn't. Yes, in fact, the majority of voters get to decide what society holds as "normal" and what is "mentally ill". Certainly 5 lawyers in the USSC aren't qualified to determine what is a socially-transmitted mental illness and which isn't. So that's why it's curious they decided to cut children out of the loop and use them as lab rats in the "two mommies" or "two daddies" households that even the adults involved didn't have to grow up in.

Yes, society gets to make the call on patent mental illness.

False it's no more mental illness then your "gender"is.
Here's a puzzler , did you make a concious choice about your gender?
What makes you think they they did.?
Or your sexuality ?
If you could not why would they?
Speaking of reading comprehension problems , yours is textbook everything you read , see, touch is filtered through your massive homophobia.
Misrepresenting what I wrote is smoking gun evidence of it.

No? Texas just decided what is insane and what isn't. Yes, in fact, the majority of voters get to decide what society holds as "normal" and what is "mentally ill". Certainly 5 lawyers in the USSC aren't qualified to determine what is a socially-transmitted mental illness and which isn't. So that's why it's curious they decided to cut children out of the loop and use them as lab rats in the "two mommies" or "two daddies" households that even the adults involved didn't have to grow up in.

Yes, society gets to make the call on patent mental illness.
False comparison

That's the point, it's mental. You can't even read your own writing. Mental patients should not be aided in exacerbating their delusions to the point of amputating healthy body parts. That is what we call not only common sense, but the hippocratic oath (and evading a malpractice suit)...Perhaps so-called transgender people have been around as long as civilization. So has rabies. What's your point?....Mental patients most particularly should not be parading their illness "as normal" around children they are raising. It's crazy-making. And it's also, therefore, child abuse.
1. False it's no more mental illness then your "gender"is.
Here's a puzzler , did you make a concious choice about your gender?....2. What makes you think they they did.?....3. Or your sexuality ?...4. If you could not why would they?....5. Speaking of reading comprehension problems , yours is textbook everything you read , see, touch is filtered through your massive homophobia.....Misrepresenting what I wrote is smoking gun evidence of it.

1. Did I make a conscious choice about my gender? Wow you folks really truly are as batshit crazy as people can get. I looked between my legs and noticed how I peed. That was my first clue; besides people always referring to me in the appropriate pronoun for my gender. Children, if raised by wolves and the wolves reinforce the child's membership as "one of us" actually believe they are wolves and behave fearfully towards humans when they first encounter them. You are quite likely confused as to the powerful effects an environment can have on a human child's ability to process reality. Was the child raised by wolves a wolf? No, of course not. They were confused along the way. Luckily the adults in my life did not lead me to confusion.

2. A person doesn't choose their gender any more than they choose how tall they are or what their natural hair color is.

3. A person's sexuality can be anything from humping a lamp post to humping the opposite gender: or anything in between. The point is homo sapiens is born wanting to hump. What they actually wind up humping habitually depends on early life conditioning and sexual imprinting. Don't believe me? Read the 300+ peer-reviewed studies that support that in the compilation here: http://www.pphp.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf The article is called "Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review". It's from the Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia University, Montre´al, Que´bec

4. The point is I can't choose my gender, it was my fate at birth, just as my height and natural hair color were.

5. I suppose you will also accuse the researchers of "homophobia" involved in the over 300 studies cited in the link I provided in #3 also for daring to say a person's sexuality certainly was habituated through environmental repetition? Here, let me remind you of the unfortunate statistics linked to being gay:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

If a boy child is "taught" to be stimulated during gay sexual encounters he had no control over early in life, he becomes addicted to the endorphine release he associates with conditioning and, like a heroin addict "seeks that substance/behavior that is associated with the endorphine release". You might want to look up classical conditioning and associative conditioning when you get a chance.

And, as found in the Pfaus study linked above, what makes this even worse are the findings from a Mayo Clinic publication of 2007 that links the sexual abuse/conditioning cycle to social learning and generation mental illness passed on:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”...why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Last edited:

That's the point, it's mental. You can't even read your own writing. Mental patients should not be aided in exacerbating their delusions to the point of amputating healthy body parts. That is what we call not only common sense, but the hippocratic oath (and evading a malpractice suit)...Perhaps so-called transgender people have been around as long as civilization. So has rabies. What's your point?....Mental patients most particularly should not be parading their illness "as normal" around children they are raising. It's crazy-making. And it's also, therefore, child abuse.
1. False it's no more mental illness then your "gender"is.
Here's a puzzler , did you make a concious choice about your gender?....2. What makes you think they they did.?....3. Or your sexuality ?...4. If you could not why would they?....5. Speaking of reading comprehension problems , yours is textbook everything you read , see, touch is filtered through your massive homophobia.....Misrepresenting what I wrote is smoking gun evidence of it.

1. Did I make a conscious choice about my gender? Wow you folks really truly are as batshit crazy as people can get. I looked between my legs and noticed how I peed. That was my first clue; besides people always referring to me in the appropriate pronoun for my gender. Children, if raised by wolves and the wolves reinforce the child's membership as "one of us" actually believe they are wolves and behave fearfully towards humans when they first encounter them. You are quite likely confused as to the powerful effects an environment can have on a human child's ability to process reality. Was the child raised by wolves a wolf? No, of course not. They were confused along the way. Luckily the adults in my life did not lead me to confusion.

2. A person doesn't choose their gender any more than they choose how tall they are or what their natural hair color is.

3. A person's sexuality can be anything from humping a lamp post to humping the opposite gender: or anything in between. The point is homo sapiens is born wanting to hump. What they actually wind up humping habitually depends on early life conditioning and sexual imprinting. Don't believe me? Read the 300+ peer-reviewed studies that support that in the compilation here: http://www.pphp.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf The article is called "Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review". It's from the Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia University, Montre´al, Que´bec

4. The point is I can't choose my gender, it was my fate at birth, just as my height and natural hair color were.

5. I suppose you will also accuse the researchers of "homophobia" involved in the over 300 studies cited in the link I provided in #3 also for daring to say a person's sexuality certainly was habituated through environmental repetition? Here, let me remind you of the unfortunate statistics linked to being gay:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

If a boy child is "taught" to be stimulated during gay sexual encounters he had no control over early in life, he becomes addicted to the endorphine release he associates with conditioning and, like a heroin addict "seeks that substance/behavior that is associated with the endorphine release". You might want to look up classical conditioning and associative conditioning when you get a chance.

And, as found in the Pfaus study linked above, what makes this even worse are the findings from a Mayo Clinic publication of 2007 that links the sexual abuse/conditioning cycle to social learning and generation mental illness passed on:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”...why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf
You will never understand gender until you study gender, and you never will because it would destroy your homophobia. I spent a good deal of my childhood, and later, playing with my dick. So what turns me on, women. That is because I am heterosexual, playing with my dick did not make me addicted to dick, just using it with females (or alone), who didn't start playing with it, much, until I was older so there goes that theory of yours

And gay sex, even early gay sex, doesn't make one gay. And what does is way more complicated than that but this much is known, it's very rarely a "choice" but it happens. And that's just sexual orientation. Compared to gender that is checkers on a 3D chess board.

You will never understand gender until you study gender, and you never will because it would destroy your homophobia. I spent a good deal of my childhood, and later, playing with my dick. So what turns me on, women. That is because I am heterosexual, playing with my dick did not make me addicted to dick, just using it with females (or alone), who didn't start playing with it, much, until I was older so there goes that theory of yours

And gay sex, even early gay sex, doesn't make one gay. And what does is way more complicated than that but this much is known, it's very rarely a "choice" but it happens. And that's just sexual orientation. Compared to gender that is checkers on a 3D chess board.

There is quite a lot actually known about where habitual sexual behavior comes from; over 300 peer-reviewed studies: "Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review": http://www-psychology.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf

There is quite a lot actually known about where habitual sexual behavior comes from; over 300 peer-reviewed studies: "Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review": http://www-psychology.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf
Great:

"For successful copulation to occur, animals must be
able to respond to hormonal and neurochemical
changes that signal their own sexual desire..."

When you wish to discuss gay dogs not humans, let us all know.

How about gay cattle? Trained-up that way...or as the LGBT cult calls it "turning out" or "to turn"..

Semen collection from bulls using an AV requires three people: one to handle the teaser animal, one to control the bull and one to collect the semen. It is important that the collection area have non-slip flooring to avoid injuries and because ejaculation may be inhibited if the bull is nervous about his footing. Bulls are heavy and should have regular hoof care. Poor hoof condition can inhibit the bull from mounting or cause pain when dismounting...

A steer is most commonly used as a teaser and mount animal. Female teasers are not recommended because of the potential risk of intromission and spreading of venereal disease. The teaser should be a calm animal of the appropriate size for the bull being collected.
The back and rear quarters of the teaser are washed with a disinfectant every collection day. It is also common for the rear quarters to be clipped routinely. The bull's preputial hair should be clipped in preparation for using the AV. These sanitary precautions are intended to minimize microbial contamination of the semen being collected.
For collection, the teaser is positioned straight in front of the bull for mounting. Oftentimes, it helps to arouse the bull if the steer is led around the collection arena with the bull behind, then stopped abruptly, similar to the behavior of a cow in estrus... Semen Collection from Bulls

After they "train up" a bull to mount a castrated male (steer), the behavior becomes habituated and the bull will become aroused at just the sight of a same or similarly colored steer. Same with stallions. You can teach them to become habitually aroused through conditioned association to the sight of a certain color of halter, a lab room, their handlers...just anything under the sun they associated with "those first few times". Thereafter those items become part of "their sexual orientation". Very difficult to break as they get older.

And hence the laws in NJ and CA banning reparative therapy for minors who were molested and have early habituation issues to the same gender. Even if the minor himself desperately wants the therapy, he has to wait until he's 18 and too far gone in order to legally get help.

How about gay cattle? Trained-up that way...or as the LGBT cult calls it "turning out" or "to turn"..

Semen collection from bulls using an AV requires three people: one to handle the teaser animal, one to control the bull and one to collect the semen. It is important that the collection area have non-slip flooring to avoid injuries and because ejaculation may be inhibited if the bull is nervous about his footing. Bulls are heavy and should have regular hoof care. Poor hoof condition can inhibit the bull from mounting or cause pain when dismounting...

A steer is most commonly used as a teaser and mount animal. Female teasers are not recommended because of the potential risk of intromission and spreading of venereal disease. The teaser should be a calm animal of the appropriate size for the bull being collected.
The back and rear quarters of the teaser are washed with a disinfectant every collection day. It is also common for the rear quarters to be clipped routinely. The bull's preputial hair should be clipped in preparation for using the AV. These sanitary precautions are intended to minimize microbial contamination of the semen being collected.
For collection, the teaser is positioned straight in front of the bull for mounting. Oftentimes, it helps to arouse the bull if the steer is led around the collection arena with the bull behind, then stopped abruptly, similar to the behavior of a cow in estrus... Semen Collection from Bulls

After they "train up" a bull to mount a castrated male (steer), the behavior becomes habituated and the bull will become aroused at just the sight of a same or similarly colored steer. Same with stallions. You can teach them to become habitually aroused through conditioned association to the sight of a certain color of halter, a lab room, their handlers...just anything under the sun they associated with "those first few times". Thereafter those items become part of "their sexual orientation". Very difficult to break as they get older.

And hence the laws in NJ and CA banning reparative therapy for minors who were molested and have early habituation issues to the same gender. Even if the minor himself desperately wants the therapy, he has to wait until he's 18 and too far gone in order to legally get help.
Milk is big business, and that's humans at work, fucking with nature. "Reparative" therapy, also fucking with nature, and it doesn't work.

Milk is big business, and that's humans at work, fucking with nature. "Reparative" therapy, also fucking with nature, and it doesn't work.

Turning boys gay is also big business for some. Animals artificially habituated to the wrong type of sexual behavior can also be switched back if caught early enough.

That's why gays promoted the bill in CA and the one in NJ making sure those fine young "turned" boys (and girls) who were molested by same-sex perps don't repair their orientation while their minds are still malleable enough to do so. Make them wait until their 18 and they have years under their belt of reinforced habituated same-sex orientation. Then they will "embrace what was done to them". Plenty of fresh new meat for the older gay crowd.

Turning boys gay is also big business for some. Animals artificially habituated to the wrong type of sexual behavior can also be switched back if caught early enough.

That's why gays promoted the bill in CA and the one in NJ making sure those fine young "turned" boys (and girls) who were molested by same-sex perps don't repair their orientation while their minds are still malleable enough to do so. Make them wait until their 18 and they have years under their belt of reinforced habituated same-sex orientation. Then they will "embrace what was done to them". Plenty of fresh new meat for the older gay crowd.

:lol:

Gay Conversion Therapists Claim Most Patients Fully Straight By The Time They Commit Suicide

Turning boys gay is also big business for some.
Moronic. The rantings of a sick and homophobic mind. Nuff said.
Because you want victims of molestation forced to endure the habitual behaviors they don't want...I'm the sick one? That would be like teaching women to embrace the wounds of rape until they integrated "I am to be raped" into their "orientation"...

Up is down, black is white...insane is sane...sane is insane.. Welcome to the "wonderful" world of LGBT-think..

Last edited:

Turning boys gay is also big business for some.
Moronic. The rantings of a sick and homophobic mind. Nuff said.
Because you want victims of molestation forced to endure the habitual behaviors they don't want...I'm the sick one? That would be like teaching woment to embrace the wounds of rape until they integrated "I am to be raped" into their "orientation"...

Up is down, black is white. Welcome to the "wonderful" world of LGBT-think..
Turning kids gay is nothing like business, let alone big business, nor does it happen. That is nothing more than the insanity that is your life.

Turning kids gay is nothing like business, let alone big business, nor does it happen. That is nothing more than the insanity that is your life.

But the fact is your vernacular includes the term "to turn"; referring to a adult gay male molesting a virginal male youth and "turning" him gay by repetition and associative conditioning. When you're trying to sell your cult's bible, you might want to look at the vernacular you're using while you're trying to deny you are anything but pure as the driven snow. A subculture's dialect can be so revealing...

But the fact is your vernacular includes the term "to turn"; referring to a adult gay male molesting a virginal male youth and "turning" him gay by repetition and associative conditioning. When you're trying to sell your cult's bible, you might want to look at the vernacular you're using while you're trying to deny you are anything but pure as the driven snow. A subculture's dialect can be so revealing...
Virginal males are not "turned" by gay men, and it's not a business.

The phrase "to turn" was slathered throughout gay venacular all up until just a year or two ago. Then suddenly as the gay marriage thing started coming to the wire, that phrase was scrubbed in the vernacular. But you know. You all know exactly what it means.

Forum List

Back