Why Distinct Gender Roles Are Important To Kids & Society

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
A message to the LGBT crowd:

The person is either male or female. And that is set in stone. In human culture, males are superior in strength physically to females for a reason. Females give birth and their energy, even physique is directed towards laying on more fat for pregnancy and lactation. Men (at least before men started selecting smaller and smaller more hourglass women pushed at them in the media...to create now almost two generations of beta-boys) used to be taller, more lean and muscular to be the workhorses to bring the bacon home to woman and their children; and to protect and defend them.

This wasn't that long ago. My grandfather told me of his uncles who fought in the civil war, marching hard all day long and engaging in extreme face to face combat, all exposed to the elements. My grandmother came from a family of 13 kids...all who survived because their daddy was lean, big and worked like a mule to feed all of them. The boys when they were old enough, got a labor task assigned. The girls helped with the new babies, cooking, sewing, cleaning, planting gardens and helping with the harvest. At harvest, gender didn't matter..lol...everybody pitched in in some way.

You're insisting gender doesn't matter all the time. And that is false. Men and women are intrinsically different and they'd better be. When was the last time you wrestled a burglar to the ground or raised a barn while you were 8 months pregnant?...or nursing little ones? Men are agro. They're infused with testosterone. They crave activity and are generally hyper vigilant when it comes to sensing danger or a potential threat to their kin. They are the big muscle, the real hard workhorses.

Women's role is equally important. Men burn out quickly and need a place to retreat. They need the gender with more quiet and endurance to have food for them, to make their retreat comfortable and pleasant. The two interplayed well before the liberation movement came to fool women into thinking what they were doing wasn't important. The only mistake society made was not celebrating women and men's distinct gender roles MORE. When you're treated like a slave and given no recognition, then yeah, you want liberation. But for women being liberated means "still doing all the house work and holding down a job too". Great victory ladies!

I've heard women talking about this very topic. A composite example: she got off her shift at a crap job that day and was making her way to the market to get supplies to make dinner, feed the kids, hubby, do some quick spot cleaning and catch up on paying bills, "I would love it if my husband could support our family (yes, the economy is feeding the monster too). I could cook, sew, go for walks with my kids and read to them more often. They are growing up with the daycare lady and I hardly know them it seems." My brother's kids actually take after their daycare provider lady way more than my brother or sister in law. They shoved their kids when they were infants just 6 weeks old into full time daycare while mom skipped off to work each day.

It's insane. The joke has run its course. There are distinct differences between men and women and each is vital in a child's life to restore our culture back to a measure of sanity. I'm not saying a woman can't do other things like maybe a part time job when the kids are older and in school, but which leaves her plenty of time to keep a home and make life happy for the family. And I'm not saying men shouldn't cook or clean. They can pitch in too when women look frazzled. It's just that predominantly, these differences in gender roles revolve around childbirth and raising kids. And until you can produce kids in a vat of liquid in your lab, we need the gender roles to be different. Yes, we do.

I never see men happier than when they are gathered together working on some vital project for the village. They laugh, fart, crack jokes and talk about women as they sweat and toil happily to better the lives of everyone. I've never seen women happier than when they gather together to cook, nurse their babies, harvest a garden, plan a new addition to the house or walkabout with the children frolicking in a big pack, distracted by each other. These are the village roles your crowd is anxious to snuff out. And why? So your more feminine members can seek out more butch ones to play the exact same roles you were genetically programmed to pair up to do anyway. (And with the kids in your home growing up knowing it was all insane anyway? They get that way when they turn around ten years old you know. That's the age of "seeing through their parents' bullshit")

How ironic.

(Yes, the one driving the motorcycle is a woman; but women are not what her passenger is attracted to, ultimately...and obviously) Distinct gender roles are obviously quite important to these two...and every gay couple you've seen, if you think about it honestly...

Fat%20lesbian%20on%20bike%20large_zpsdhjd9l2q.jpg

Last edited:

The person is either male or female. And that is set in stone. In human culture, males are superior in strength physically to females for a reason. Females give birth and their energy, even physique is directed towards laying on more fat for pregnancy and lactation. Men (at least before men started selecting smaller and smaller more hourglass women pushed at them in the media...to create now almost two generations of beta-boys) used to be taller, more lean and muscular to be the workhorses to bring the bacon home to woman and their children; and to protect and defend them.

This wasn't that long ago. My grandfather told me of his uncles who fought in the civil war, marching hard all day long and engaging in extreme face to face combat, all exposed to the elements. My grandmother came from a family of 13 kids...all who survived because their daddy was lean, big and worked like a mule to feed all of them. The boys when they were old enough, got a labor task assigned. The girls helped with the new babies, cooking, sewing, cleaning, planting gardens and helping with the harvest. At harvest, gender didn't matter..lol...everybody pitched in in some way.

You're insisting gender doesn't matter all the time. And that is false. Men and women are intrinsically different and they'd better be. When was the last time you wrestled a burglar to the ground or raised a barn while you were 8 months pregnant?...or nursing little ones? Men are agro. They're infused with testosterone. They crave activity and are generally hyper vigilant when it comes to sensing danger or a potential threat to their kin. They are the big muscle, the real hard workhorses.

Women's role is equally important. Men burn out quickly and need a place to retreat. They need the gender with more quiet and endurance to have food for them, to make their retreat comfortable and pleasant. The two interplayed well before the liberation movement came to fool women into thinking what they were doing wasn't important. The only mistake society made was not celebrating women and men's distinct gender roles MORE. When you're treated like a slave and given no recognition, then yeah, you want liberation. But for women being liberated means "still doing all the house work and holding down a job too". Great victory ladies!

I've heard women talking about this very topic. A composite example: she got off her shift at a crap job that day and was making her way to the market to get supplies to make dinner, feed the kids, hubby, do some quick spot cleaning and catch up on paying bills, "I would love it if my husband could support our family (yes, the economy is feeding the monster too). I could cook, sew, go for walks with my kids and read to them more often. They are growing up with the daycare lady and I hardly know them it seems." My brother's kids actually take after their daycare provider lady way more than my brother or sister in law. They shoved their kids when they were infants just 6 weeks old into full time daycare while mom skipped off to work each day.

It's insane. The joke has run its course. There are distinct differences between men and women and each is vital in a child's life to restore our culture back to a measure of sanity. I'm not saying a woman can't do other things like maybe a part time job when the kids are older and in school, but which leaves her plenty of time to keep a home and make life happy for the family. And I'm not saying men shouldn't cook or clean. They can pitch in too when women look frazzled. It's just that predominantly, these differences in gender roles revolve around childbirth and raising kids. And until you can produce kids in a vat of liquid in your lab, we need the gender roles to be different. Yes, we do.

I never see men happier than when they are gathered together working on some vital project for the village. They laugh, fart, crack jokes and talk about women as they sweat and toil happily to better the lives of everyone. I've never seen women happier than when they gather together to cook, nurse their babies, harvest a garden, plan a new addition to the house or walkabout with the children frolicking in a big pack, distracted by each other. These are the village roles your crowd is anxious to snuff out. And why? So your more feminine members can seek out more butch ones to play the exact same roles you were genetically programmed to pair up to do anyway. (And with the kids in your home growing up knowing it was all insane anyway? They get that way when they turn around ten years old you know. That's the age of "seeing through their parents' bullshit")

How ironic.

(Yes, the one driving the motorcycle is a woman; but women are not what her passenger is attracted to, ultimately...and obviously) Distinct gender roles are obviously quite important to these two...and every gay couple you've seen, if you think about it honestly...

Do you type all that or is it cut and paste?

How ironic.

Sillywet is obsessed, so yes he typed it.

I type, fast. Learned how to in the 8th grade. Spell terribly but type fast. And Mash-fart-a's explicit photo has been reported. Minors visit this site.

I can read every book ever written on raising daughters, but at the end of the day I never was a teenage girl. I simply didn't have that experience and can't pass on what I learned in that regard. Same thing with mothers trying to be fathers to their sons. There are just some things women can't teach boys, no matter how much women might want to.

How ironic.

This post was brought to you by the 1950's. lol

Franklin-roosevelt.jpg

This boy went on to have a very successful career in American politics. ;)
That's how the rich dressed little boys for the first few years of life in the past. Pink was also a strong color, blue was for little girls.

And Sil, gender isn't genitals, it's a thing from the biggest sex organ of all, the brain. There are many genders, many sexes, and many sexual orientals. Unlike you nature isn't a simpleton...

Last edited:
An interesting thing about "gender roles" is how young girls in America are indoctrinated into pink. And hearts. Do you have any idea how mindbreakingly sexual those things are? What is pink? Lips, tongues, nipples, assholes, mushroom tips and vaginas. What is heart shaped? Tits, ass, ballsacks and mushroom tips.

There is no stronger symbol of sex than the pink heart lol.

Last edited:
I can read every book ever written on raising daughters, but at the end of the day I never was a teenage girl. I simply didn't have that experience and can't pass on what I learned in that regard. Same thing with mothers trying to be fathers to their sons. There are just some things women can't teach boys, no matter how much women might want to.
BINGO :clap2:

And Sil, gender isn't genitals, it's a thing from the biggest sex organ of all, the brain. There are many genereds, many sexes, and many sexual orientals. Unlike you nature isn't a simpleton...

Any man will tell you that the brain on top of his shoulders is not the only brain he has. According to many of them, the brain lodged in their jockeys does most of the thinking most of the time..

And, according to your "logic" women wouldn't have mood swings around their cycle. The gonads control the brain more often than not, unless you are a child or a older person. Might want to check on what's behind the control curtain in the normal adult brain: it's the hormones and the gonads produce those.

You've yet to address why the woman on the motorcycle in the OP sitting on the back is attracted to the woman driving it. I noticed you deftly doged that conversation...lol..

BINGO :clap2:
Yes, and as we all know, no single woman or same-sex couple has anything like siblings, parents, friends, or anyone else related who just happens to be the same sex as their children and is around them on a regular basis to help raise them...

And Sil, gender isn't genitals, it's a thing from the biggest sex organ of all, the brain. There are many genereds, many sexes, and many sexual orientals. Unlike you nature isn't a simpleton...

Any man will tell you that the brain on top of his shoulders is not the only brain he has. According to many of them, the brain lodged in their jockeys does most of the thinking most of the time..

And, according to your "logic" women wouldn't have mood swings around their cycle. The gonads control the brain more often than not, unless you are a child or a older person. Might want to check on what's behind the control curtain in the normal adult brain: it's the hormones and the gonads produce those.

You've yet to address why the woman on the motorcycle in the OP sitting on the back is attracted to the woman driving it. I noticed you deftly doged that conversation...lol..
I said the brain was the Biggest sex organ, not the Only sex organ. It is what tells you what gender you are and just because we like to play with our dicks, and we do, doesn't mean there aren't those among who believe they were provided with the wrong junk. It's not blue or pink, tab or slot, never has been, never will be, and if you would study human sexuality instead of being a dogmatist for your faith, you'd know that. Nature, or God if you like, doesn't think like a light switch, you do.

Franklin-roosevelt.jpg

That's how the rich dressed little boys for the first few years of life in the past. Pink was also a strong color, blue was for little girls.

And Sil, gender isn't genitals, it's a thing from the biggest sex organ of all, the brain. There are many genders, many sexes, and many sexual orientals. Unlike you nature isn't a simpleton...

Gender is qualified by the genitals one has.

Facts are facts

Franklin-roosevelt.jpg

Facts are facts

No, he was right. Sex is genitals (mostly,) gender is purely psychological.

Problem comes in how most people say gender when what they mean is sex, or more precisely biological sex.

How ironic.

Sil, their hobby is redefining and creating normality where none actually exists.

Fun bunch, ain't they?

Franklin-roosevelt.jpg

Facts are facts
No, it is not and that is because you can't even assign gender based on genetics since with have XY females and XX males, opposite sexual organs from the usual genetics, and that doesn't even account for the other variations like XYY and XYYY males, XXY and XXXY females, and X0 females, just one X. We have all of those walking the streets...

Forum List

Back